The Ingham Family #241 Suck It Up, Sausage Fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1657912442727.png

TLDR
- The Inghams have invented a fake company called Fit LTD and are selling water bottles on Amazon via another fake company called Cosy Beau Co. They were caught because Chris used their company number for the Youtube channel side of the business. The water bottles (bought dirt cheap off Alibaba of course) appeared in vlogs recently and Sarah told us how much she loved sucking on the spout whilst crying over the inspirational quotes. It was hella weird. An affiliate link was put in the vlog description so they've been breaking the rules as usual. Sarah has been posting the affiliate link in the Everything Ingham facebook group.
- The Inghams are off on holiday again. They're back home in real life and we'll find out where they went tomorrow.
- Chris has had a 'snoz' piercing for his 38th birthday so he's more attractive to teenagers. It does nothing to improve his look and there is a ring of dried blood around the stud. Meanwhile Chris the weirdo still looks like he's been punched a few times.
- Chris had to write a post on his Instagram reminding everyone it was his birthday. Meanwhile Sarah was silent and didn't wish him happy birthday on Instagram Stories like she does with the kids.
- Mila is out of her brace during the day now and is beginning to crawl. It's wonderful to see her making progress and catching up with her peers. See Sarah, we do care about your kids.
- Chris realised Mexican food in Mexico isn't like Mexican food in England.
- Sarah is back to creating slop meals and stealing Nannar's pension. Her brain almost exploded when she read a fact about the depth of the Pacific Ocean in a children's book.

Hi Steve 👋 Is Creepstopher ok? He seems to be having a midlife crisis. Tell the bleep to grow up and act his age, not his shoe size.

1657911771516.png
1657912524574.png

1657912675680.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
He makes me cringe so badly every time I see him do his stupid poses, how can anyone find him attractive?! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So with all the discussion on the water bottle I thought I'd just go and type in water bottle and see if it came up. You put in motivational water bottle. their bottle doesn't come up on the first couple of pages. So I thought I'd try a more targeted search using what they put in their description. It still isn't the first bottle they show you. Apparently it's only the pink bottle that's 'hydrating' the others are just sports bottles. 1 review of 5stars I bet we can all guess who gave it that rating can't we? So Amazon isn't pushing their bottles, or it isn't to me. There are a lot of sellers of the same bottle which Amazon are pushing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
View attachment 1419872

TLDR
- The Inghams have invented a fake company called Fit LTD and are selling water bottles on Amazon via another fake company called Cosy Beau Co. They were caught because Chris used their company number for the Youtube channel side of the business. The water bottles (bought dirt cheap off Alibaba of course) appeared in vlogs recently and Sarah told us how much she loved sucking on the spout whilst crying over the inspirational quotes. It was hella weird. An affiliate link was put in the vlog description so they've been breaking the rules as usual. Sarah has been posting the affiliate link in the Everything Ingham facebook group.
- The Inghams are off on holiday again. They're back home in real life and we'll find out where they went tomorrow.
- Chris has had a 'snoz' piercing for his 38th birthday so he's more attractive to teenagers. It does nothing to improve his look and there is a ring of dried blood around the stud. Meanwhile Chris the weirdo still looks like he's been punched a few times.
- Chris had to write a post on his Instagram reminding everyone it was his birthday. Meanwhile Sarah was silent and didn't wish him happy birthday on Instagram Stories like she does with the kids.
- Mila is out of her brace during the day now and is beginning to crawl. It's wonderful to see her making progress and catching up with her peers. See Sarah, we do care about your kids.
- Chris realised Mexican food in Mexico isn't like Mexican food in England.
- Sarah is back to creating slop meals and stealing Nannar's pension. Her brain almost exploded when she read a fact about the depth of the Pacific Ocean in a children's book.

Hi Steve 👋 Is Creepstopher ok? He seems to be having a midlife crisis. Tell the bleep to grow up and act his age, not his shoe size.

View attachment 1419844View attachment 1419873
View attachment 1419881
Should be tret

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So weird that they bothered to put up a one minute video today explaining why there wasn’t a vlog, an Instagram post like they usually do would have sufficed. I think the creepy man child could barely contain himself and just wanted an excuse to show off his new piercing in all its cinematic glory.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
So with all the discussion on the water bottle I thought I'd just go and type in water bottle and see if it came up. You put in motivational water bottle. their bottle doesn't come up on the first couple of pages. So I thought I'd try a more targeted search using what they put in their description. It still isn't the first bottle they show you. Apparently it's only the pink bottle that's 'hydrating' the others are just sports bottles. 1 review of 5stars I bet we can all guess who gave it that rating can't we? So Amazon isn't pushing their bottles, or it isn't to me. There are a lot of sellers of the same bottle which Amazon are pushing.
All the more puzzling why they would choose to go this route and not disclose it. The only reason why anybody would buy anything from them is because they are fans. The products they sell on tat and me are not bespoke by any means. Bog standard products mass produced in China with an Ingham logo.
My only guess is that they decided a few months ago that they can't rely on piles to fulfill orders in the long run, since she is with child. Jane lives too far away to process tat and me orders and they can't be arsed to run their own online business.
This was possibly their first dip in the Amazon river of small businesses and they thought they were clever at hiding it.
There is always someone more clever than you Chris.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So weird that they bothered to put up a one minute video today explaining why there wasn’t a vlog, an Instagram post like they usually do would have sufficed. I think the creepy man child could barely contain himself and just wanted an excuse to show off his new piercing in all its cinematic glory.
To show off that nose piercing 😂😂 what a gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When will I learn not to eat whilst reading the Ingham threads 🤦🏻‍♀️ Chris Ingham + nose piercing + dinner = 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Brilliant title, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , If I saw that piercing on my husbands face I wuld give him a zit sticker for it as that is what it looks like :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's got his nose pierced because nobody is paying attention to him anymore. Even on a vlog that's got his mug front and centre, only a couple of the comments are even about him and his ridiculous piercing, and one of those is praying that his face is okay.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.