The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tree next to Creepy looked like it was a tree in a country somewhere warm, they are sharing suitcases this time though from the sounds of things so I thought it was one of those budget holidays where you add the cases at extra charge. They really want to spend at the moment don’t they - surely the iFam aren’t impressed they are away yet again when so many will struggle to go away even once :(

His face - how can he think he even looks remotely attractive when he eyes himself up in the view lense & then use himself as a thumbnail 🤮
that tree you are talking about is a dead plant they have had in the sofa part of the kitchen where Jaso eats his breakfast in front of the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#241 You’ve got guilt on your face you big disgrace, we will, we will, report you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1419493

Few questions

Why did you choose the smallest most feminine stud? (or is it he’s just got a massive “snoz”) it just looks like a spot!

Why haven’t you cleaned up the dry blood?

Why is it placed so high up on your nose??

Where the hell are your pupils, looks like you’ve got lizard eyes!
I genuinely thought ew it’s a whitehead spot & the head paid money to look like that😂 what an absolute idiot that man is. Hoping his whitehead spot will help him pull a few more 16 year olds?🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They are probably doing what a lot of the Ali baba customers do. The products are ordered and imported straight to Amazon and they process the order, pack and despatch them. Inghams probably don’t even see the stock, just receive the initial samples before they bulk order.
So what's all the bollox you see them taking to the post office every so often then?

Reactions: 7
Yeah so he can’t use them as an actual company. It would simply be a trading as name.

Ie. The Ingham family ltd trading as tit blankets
by Sarah
He thinks he’s so clever and everyone else is dumb
He can, he just can’t use Limited or Ltd.
I genuinely thought ew it’s a whitehead spot & the head paid money to look like that😂 what an absolute idiot that man is. Hoping his whitehead spot will help him pull a few more 16 year olds?🤮
When you know your husband is into texting teens why would you let him go out and try acting like one. Sarah is just as sick

Reactions: 20
So Isla and Esme had a day at home alone.
Does not Esme already have this dress? Or is it Isla?
View attachment 1416902
Sorry don't like bodyshaming but someone looks 3 or so month pregnant or wearing a diaper while in the dressing room.
i think she just needs to go up one size ? Because the dress definitely looked too tight and the skirts looked like they would be more suited to esmes height and size 🤷🏼‍♀️ Izzy’s looks like she’s lost weight but pretty sure it’s just because she stretched up as I’ve seen no altering of diet or exercise so she’s been lucky ! She was obviously breathing in when she turned sideways as you could see she had a little round tummy from the front in all of the clothes but again I think that was down to the clothes being too tight so made it much more apparent. Again with Izzy I’m always so confused because she’s either wearing huge shapeless jumpers snd jeans or else squeezing into the skimpiest ‘ almost nothing ‘ clothing . 🤷🏼‍♀️ very strange.

Lazy finally admitted rhat isla needed a size up from her actual age. She’s only just turned 10 but she’s had to buy her size 11 so what happened to the teeny tiny mini weeny boo-boo smallest child in the universe ? 🤔🙄

As for that creepy twit and what I thought was a zit on his nose ! OMFG ! Like really ! OOOOMMMMFFFGGGG !!! Anything else I say here will possibly render me getting banned for life so 🤫

lastly - they just came back off another weeks holiday abroad ? Are you Effin f kidding me right now ? At what point do the remaining ifam say “ fk these scutters ! “ and go follow someone relatable or at least talented or entertaining ?

They are just taking the pure piss at this point , someone remind me why they bought a house ?! 😑

Reactions: 23
In for a treat guys!
What the duck is that on his nose? It looks like big franks cousin Tiny Tina has moved in on his nose or a spot! 🧐🤔 Bloody hell! When you’ve got a cock nose like creepy a tiny stud is only going to look invisible. He should have asked them to stick a door knob on there instead of a stud so it’s at least visible! 👀

Jesus christ! A sweat stained blue rash guard that probably smells like cheese pasty. Sweaty beanie. A fringe made from the back of his hair and now a nose ring to highlight the cock nose! Sarah is one lucky lady!! 🤣🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I honestly can’t believe how often they leave their children home alone. Leaving their 13 and 10 year old (both who are immature for their age) at home and heading out for the majority of the day 🤦🏼‍♀️….. I’m sure Sarah has said before that her Nana is a bit of a drive away from their new house, does anyone know how far?
Oh I didn’t pick up on this ! 🫣 no way did they leave those 2 girls alone ? With all their crazy stalkers ?! 😩🙄 is the age 13 to be legally left home alone ? If it is , they didn’t wait long did they !!!

Reactions: 11
So what's all the bollox you see them taking to the post office every so often then?
Those are imaginary Tat & Me orders for their imaginary fans.

I reckon the main reason they're flogging the water bottles secretly is that nobody's buying Tat & Me anymore. They haven't done a launch for ages and have even stopped pushing the old stock. So few serious fans left that they're more likely to sell a water bottle from claiming it's a great bottle they've purchased than from whacking a Tat & Me sticker on the packaging.

Reactions: 9
Hahaha. It really does! Maybe they're lizard people. It would explain the dry scaly skin and the fact that they're always sticking their tongues out and licking their lips! 😂
The two most dehydrated twats on YouTube, hardly a good advertisement for their own water bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I didn’t pick up on this ! 🫣 no way did they leave those 2 girls alone ? With all their crazy stalkers ?! 😩🙄 is the age 13 to be legally left home alone ? If it is , they didn’t wait long did they !!!
Chris said they had some of the kids in the car with them in the beginning. He is also going biking alone to the van place. And Lazy Isabelle and the babies goes to Narnar.
I don't see a problem with them being alone at home.
But offcourse by Islas age I had to get up in the morning, shower my self (and wash thick long hair) make my own breakfast and lunch since both my parents was working. So what do I know...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How anyone who vlog their daily lives (and complain about weirdos stalking them) can leave their 13 and 10 year old alone I don't know. It beggars belief.

Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this has already been posted but Lazy is plugging them in the private group with affiliate link
Straight up scamming the very people who are supporting her😡She is the most devious dishonest scumbag going. I hope they all find out & call out her disgusting behaviour. No wonder she doesn’t have a single genuine friend in the world.

How anyone who vlog their daily lives (and complain about weirdos stalking them) can leave their 13 and 10 year old alone I don't know. It beggars belief.
I thought you had to be 14 to be left home alone by law. I may be imagining that though.

Reactions: 14
Will he be able to change the Ltd on the FIT?
He either needs to change the name of the company on amazon to Ingham family ltd to match the company number he is using

Or set up a new ltd company and change the company number on amazon to match that company.

You can’t mix and match those things and use one company name and a different companies number.

If using Ingham family ltd he also needs to add the type of business it is on companies house as it’s clearly no longer just video production. They will also need to pay vat if they are selling under the Ingham family ltd (and provide vat receipts to customers) same as if they are running baby and me under it too.

I think they are doing a very lot of scamming and things that aren’t above board

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The mystery of why she was desperate to go to playgroup is solved. She needed to show off her dodgy water bottles and send them all the link. Absolute desperado 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He either needs to change the name of the company on amazon to Ingham family ltd to match the company number he is using

Or set up a new ltd company and change the company number on amazon to match that company.

You can’t mix and match those things and use one company name and a different companies number.

If using Ingham family ltd he also needs to add the type of business it is on companies house as it’s clearly no longer just video production. They will also need to pay vat if they are selling under the Ingham family ltd (and provide vat receipts to customers) same as if they are running baby and me under it too.

I think they are doing a very lot of scamming and things that aren’t above board
Thank you @instashun, much appreciated.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.