The Ingham Family #240 Imagine being 75 and an Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe how often they leave their children home alone. Leaving their 13 and 10 year old (both who are immature for their age) at home and heading out for the majority of the day 🤦🏼‍♀️….. I’m sure Sarah has said before that her Nana is a bit of a drive away from their new house, does anyone know how far?
Old shopaholic will be too busy spending nanaars pension to worry about her daughters home alone.And ,to think of all those stalkers..tut tut Sarah ,did you forget?? By the way ,you`re a god awful mother ,i treat my grown kids with more love respect and care than you do your children! Heck ,i treat our two furbabies better!Btw ,where is Prinny ,and are you going to be dumping her at grannys again so u can swan off on your latest holiday? :mad:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
BEA44D6B-2164-4AE6-B1EF-827C5581CC8D.jpeg

Few questions

Why did you choose the smallest most feminine stud? (or is it he’s just got a massive “snoz”) it just looks like a spot!

Why haven’t you cleaned up the dry blood?

Why is it placed so high up on your nose??

Where the hell are your pupils, looks like you’ve got lizard eyes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Does creepy actually want us to answer the question “what is wrong with my face?”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They are an utter disgrace.one and half minutes and they will earn money for that.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Thomas and Andrea still comment on the vlog and wonder why they don't get hearts or likes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this a Peter Sutcliffe quote?
Well he did claim Jesus spoke to him.
Lazy used the quote to justify whatever decision they made, complete with an 'amen'
As a Christian (yes I know, I have a potty mouth), I find it amusing that some think it can be used as a get out of jail free card. Organised religion has a lot to answer for . When you reach a point of your life where you justify your awful decisions instead of owning up to it, you are essentially just a tit human.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What is wrong with my face? It’s a bleeping disgrace that’s what!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On last night's vlog comments somebody guessed that their secret destination might be the Maldives because when Isla was looking at her new outfits with Esme it sounded like one of them (Esme?) started to blurt out something about the Maldives but Chris cut her off in the edit. He did leave enough of it there though to just about catch something....Just sloppy editing or a red herring to throw us off the scent? (If we even care, now that they chucked us something way juicier!)

The comments before and after have been hearted but the one in question was left and ignored. Hmmmmm! 🤔 😂
The tree next to Creepy looked like it was a tree in a country somewhere warm, they are sharing suitcases this time though from the sounds of things so I thought it was one of those budget holidays where you add the cases at extra charge. They really want to spend at the moment don’t they - surely the iFam aren’t impressed they are away yet again when so many will struggle to go away even once :(

In for a treat guys!
His face - how can he think he even looks remotely attractive when he eyes himself up in the view lense & then use himself as a thumbnail 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
NEWS JUST IN
Creepy accidentally drank a bottle of invisible ink...
He is now in hospital, waiting to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Pushing 40 and he gets a nose piercing. A shite nose piercing. Could you imagine your dad one day coming in with a bleeping nose piercing? Mind a mid life crisis used to be fast car/bang secretary?

Problem is Creepstopher has no life or friends, so I’m calling his camp wee piercing a ‘sub-life crisis’

utter helmet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know the girls know they have to play the living our best lives card for the camera but out of earshot of Creepy and Lazy, I wonder if they ask each other why they go on holiday so much and wish they didn't have to.

With them going on so many hot country holidays, with probably more to come, you'd think they'd have a good haircut so there'd be less hair flapping about making them hot and no doubt their hair will be damaged from all the pool water/sea etc.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.