The Ingham Family #24 Mint Imperials And Carrots A Plenty, Thats Lazy's Veg Intake Done For A Century

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there really such a thing as a “crazy” 1st birthday ? most of the ones I’ve been to have been pretty boring including my own kids

Reactions: 7
At the start of their time in soft play when Chris was talking about how busy it was because of half term, ordering lunch and the girls have gone off to play, I thought for a moment he was going to act like every other parent in their and sit and watch, just for a moment I thought maybe some cop on.
But no. Not 2 minutes after, he’s filming his full grown, sweaty, woo-hooing self going down slides with the girls.

Never mind how busy it is. Never mind that his kids are more than old enough to go into a soft play on their own. So long as sweaty creep gets a go on the slide ?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh how the mighty have fallen. This time last year they were living it up in New York and now they're spending the week in germ ridden soft play areas ?.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t even hate watch anymore - the vlogs are as dull as anything! Still no mention of the competition (if that’s what they want to call it)

Had a giggle while I was out today. Noticed that pets at homes dog grooming part is called the groom room (which sounds so bad ??‍♀). No wonder it’s creepy’s place of choice for little prinny woo ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
At the start of their time in soft play when Chris was talking about how busy it was because of half term, ordering lunch and the girls have gone off to play, I thought for a moment he was going to act like every other parent in their and sit and watch, just for a moment I thought maybe some cop on.
But no. Not 2 minutes after, he’s filming his full grown, sweaty, woo-hooing self going down slides with the girls.

Never mind how busy it is. Never mind that his kids are more than old enough to go into a soft play on their own. So long as sweaty creep gets a go on the slide ?
He’s such an overgrown kid it’s embarrassing.

I took my children to soft play earlier in the week and I did not see one single man in the play area, only a few mums etc and older siblings looking after younger children.
If i was Isabelle and Esme I would pretend I'm not related to him at all.

Also why the need to film?
It’s not like they never been before and IMHO you’ve seen one soft play you’ve seen them all.

I think he goes on those slides because it turns him on sorry if that's not allowed. You only see parents on those things if they have a toddler for safety purposes. That has to be the reason then It's stimulates him. He's such a perv. Honestly if I saw a man in there with their big kids I would report him to management

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I think he goes on those slides because it turns him on sorry if that's not allowed. You only see parents on those things if they have a toddler for safety purposes. That has to be the reason then It's stimulates him. He's such a perv. Honestly if I saw a man in there with their big kids I would report him to management
Same!

Another bloody soft play? Poor Isabelle. Why can't she go out with her mates for the day? Like normal teenagers do.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I always thought only adults were allowed in soft play if they were supervising a child, say, 5 years or under?? He’s so stupid and childish. No parent should have to worry about their child being knocked over by some 30+ year old man throwing himself down slides.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I always thought only adults were allowed in soft play if they were supervising a child, say, 5 years or under?? He’s so stupid and childish. No parent should have to worry about their child being knocked over by some 30+ year old man throwing himself down slides.
He should have been kicked out!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if funopolis is on fb ?
It would be interesting to find out their policy on privacy, and grown men accessing the play area. I was a lifeguard when I was younger, and there would be a chap turn up every Saturday for when the inflatables went in - always 'helping' the kids onto the slides etc. I can't believe she doesn't tell him to maybe ease off on the things that make him look like a creepy pervert.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He’s such an overgrown kid it’s embarrassing.

I took my children to soft play earlier in the week and I did not see one single man in the play area, only a few mums etc and older siblings looking after younger children.
If i was Isabelle and Esme I would pretend I'm not related to him at all.

Also why the need to film?
It’s not like they never been before and IMHO you’ve seen one soft play you’ve seen them all.
I remember as a kid going to those places and you’d just end up playing with other kids you met there and have a great time. No child is going to want to play with the kids being shadowed by some over the top grown man, woo hooing. I’d say the older two are just embarrassed to have him there.

You know the inghams. Anything for content. Even if it’s the same content night after night.

• Angry
Soft plays in our city have a strict anti filming policy which in my opinion is fair. I wouldn't want my kids playing where a grown man is filming. It's just weird

Reactions: 21
Lmao going on loud and proud about her mouth herpes that she's probably caught from Creepy's late night escapades.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It would be interesting to find out their policy on privacy, and grown men accessing the play area. I was a lifeguard when I was younger, and there would be a chap turn up every Saturday for when the inflatables went in - always 'helping' the kids onto the slides etc. I can't believe she doesn't tell him to maybe ease off on the things that make him look like a creepy pervert.
Last time we went it was just a load disinterested looking teens working there. Some senior management must have been around somewhere.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.