The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say I hate watched the bore fest last night and the last bit from the girls was pure hate towards people. Those so called parents have ruined those girls and it is beyond infuriating

Reactions: 13
Hahahhahaha you can tell by the lines in the pool where she has photoshopped her picture. Stupid cow

Reactions: 24
She's got her stomach pulled right in there!
Honestly eh!
What you don’t see behind her is little safety office Jace pulling in her back fat to pull her stomach in See having iddybiddy size 0 kids mean you can hide them better

She’s no size 16!!! She should have #shouldbedoneunderthetradedescriptionact beside that #size 16

Reactions: 27
Imagine being 75 and looking back at how you’ve made a massive mistake by staying with an infamous pervert, who ruined yours and your family’s lives, because he tried to arrange some night-swimming on a warm night, but with a child he’d just met, nude, and in secret.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
Sarah, How about Swipe left for un photoshopped? If you believe your perfect as you are stop editing your photos or at least do it well. These latest ones are laughably bad.
Creepy really doesn’t like you at all.

Reactions: 27
Imagine being 75 knowing you’ve had a Tripadvisor review pulled because it highlighted just how loudmouthed, feral and badly behaved you and your family are.

Reactions: 59
You can actually see where the pervs so called fringe is coming from, creepy mate sort yourself out, do you really think this look is cooooolyou look ridiculous, how those girls aren’t mortified to be seen in public with you, they must be

And the return of the coldsores!

Reactions: 13

His hairdresser must be baffled when he turns up with his very bizarre hair requirements. If a psychologist analysed hairstyles, I guess Creepy's would say a lot. It's the daddy long legs fringe, it gives me the gip.

Reactions: 28
Imagine posting a ‘love your body’ caption attached to a picture that is so photoshopped that you look half the size you actually are
And so badly edited that you have the proportions of a bobble head toy!
she’s left her massive fat head the same size, the shame of it

Reactions: 21
Nothing says glamour like bursting out of your polyester sex gown by the poolside at your all inclusive resort in Mexico during the cheap season such envy for this lifestyle Sarah!

Is Sarah practising for an only fans account or something?

she could wrap herself in baby and me blankets for it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.