The Ingham Family #239 Rough as... Avoid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Isla saying she looks forward to other peoples birthdays, is that because they actually get a fuss made of them unlike her??

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Poor isla going to have serious food issues
That poor girl is getting over weight (I will not sugar coat it) its not medical its her familys diet and sheer boredom

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
How do these Clampetts avoid getting Covid, while travelling here there & everywhere ?
Isn’t it time for some natural justice or are they just too rank that a virus won’t even touch them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 33
How do these Clampetts avoid getting Covid, while travelling here there & everywhere ?
Isn’t it time for some natural justice or are they just too rank that a virus won’t even touch them 🤷‍♀️
They defo already had it out of 4/5 of my family non of us had coughs or high temp and still my husband has yet to get it .... im on day 6 today I have a tiny cough nothing noticeable tho

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know my daughter saw her Dad yesterday for the 1st time in 8 years and not once did I stand in the way regardless on how I feel about him. She is nearly 17 and needs to decide herself if she wants a relationship with him. It’s not up to me. And sometimes as a parent you have to be the bigger person and let your child make their own decisions esp when it comes to relationships.

The way Chris and Sarah have manipulated Issy to want to have nothing to do with her biological dad is extremely concerning. I know we don’t know the ins and out of her relationship with him but before the tit hit the fan she was clearly enjoying spending time with that side of the family.
Didn't she used to go on holiday with her grandparents on that side of the family, from what I could remember she was always excited about it.

Reactions: 24
I believe they have said they have been ill, so that could have been covid.

They won't admit to it though.

Reactions: 19
Didn't she used to go on holiday with her grandparents on that side of the family, from what I could remember she was always excited about it.
I think she went on holiday with them just before the allegations or it might of been just after. But then suddenly she has zero contact with any of them. All seems a bit fishy.

Reactions: 22
Funny how he posts this after someone commented about Isabelle having no friends.

She spends far to much time away with cult Ingham to have any friends.
They’ll also remember who ruined their childhoods, sold their personal lives and didn’t put a penny of it aside for them. Also who got them bullied for messaging teenage fans. Something that if you were a teacher, care worker, doctor etc would have got you struck off by the way

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My husband currently has Covid. We’re supposed to be going to a show on Friday, and having a weekend away, but of course we won’t be going now. He’s got what seems like a bad cold and is sweating buckets.

I’d say they’ve definitely had it. They just don’t care enough to test or stay in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Poor Isla saying she looks forward to other peoples birthdays, is that because they actually get a fuss made of them unlike her??
Probably because it’s the only birthdays she gets to go to, kids her age should be at friends birthday parties and sleepovers

• Sad
Reactions: 29
How much freakin bacon Is on isla’s plate View attachment 1389398
One of the first things we taught ours (when they were able to hold a fork/ knife) was good table manners.I always felt proud when taking them out ,knowing they would behave like little ladies not feral animals like the ingham kids! Not their fault ,as Chris and Sarah should have done something about this long ago.Isla actually is struggling to cut her food because she cannot hold her cutlery properly.It honestly beggars belief ,and they`re FILMING this for anyone to see?! Why ,just why? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My husband currently has Covid. We’re supposed to be going to a show on Friday, and having a weekend away, but of course we won’t be going now. He’s got what seems like a bad cold and is sweating buckets.

I’d say they’ve definitely had it. They just don’t care enough to test or stay in.
My mother’s currently got it. Fully vaccinated but quite unwell. She doesn’t have age on her side though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm still trying to get over the fact that a family with 3 older kids, a toddler and baby think it is appropriate to hang out at the designated "Quiet" pool. The only reason they didn't get booted out of there is that it is low season and not many others around. Also, Mexico has been my go-to vacation place for decades and I have NEVER seen anyone get their hair braided in the hotel's salon. You get that done on the beach by a vendor for a fraction of the price.

Reactions: 21
Covid never bothered in the first place when millions of people where I’ll or had passed away rember they had a special phone call saying they could go away Cus rules don’t apply to them apparently they properly haven’t got it with the amount of gems they already have from not washing there hands or even showering lol how can lazy teach those kids anything when she couldn’t and still can’t wear a face mask properly

Reactions: 13
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
One of the first things we taught ours (when they were able to hold a fork/ knife) was good table manners.I always felt proud when taking them out ,knowing they would behave like little ladies not feral animals like the ingham kids! Not their fault ,as Chris and Sarah should have done something about this long ago.Isla actually is struggling to cut her food because she cannot hold her cutlery properly.It honestly beggars belief ,and they`re FILMING this for anyone to see?! Why ,just why? :(
I so agree with your comments

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.