The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy saved up enough money to take the chuldrun to Disneyland...
...when he goes to tell them about it, they say "Thank you so much Daddy! When are we going?"

"Well, whenever we save up enough to come back."

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my gosh yes there's grown men following her. I doubt theyre all relatives... one account was only started recently and being used as for dating it seems.
Because that is what every parent wants. For creepy men to perve over and comments like ' I give you permission to have a boyfriend now' on vlogs. They just don't give a tit about their safety. Awful parents.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Tattlers I have given birth to our youngest tattler and have missed so much from having to leave my mums basement for the event, anyone care to give a rundown of the last week or so? The threads have moved quickly so I know there must be something but despite lazy saying we have so much time on our hands I can’t seem to find the time to read it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Tattlers I have given birth to our youngest tattler and have missed so much from having to leave my mums basement for the event, anyone care to give a rundown of the last week or so? The threads have moved quickly so I know there must be something but despite lazy saying we have so much time on our hands I can’t seem to find the time to read it!
Many congratulations on your baby, you are just in time to see the 'breastfeeding vlog' that all the little Ifam have asked for, where the mother of the year imparts all her knowledge on bringing up babies to you, i.e. flop your big tit out, anywhere and everywhere and shove your baby on it, job done !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Congratulations! Hope you and baby are well x

The latest drama is all about the girls' dance school, following their recent show which Isla & Esme took part in.

The Minghams basically made a few comments that ruffled feathers at the dance school, saying that Isla & Esme were the only kids that smiled during the show, they had amaaaaazing stage presence, they did all the steps perfectly etc....basically implying that the Mingham kids were so much better than the other kids.

(Esme has unfortunately been acting particularly big-headed and nobody appears to be trying to rein it in....apparently she was "born for the stage", daahhhhling.)

The Minghams' vlog clearly showed the identity of the dance school, for the whole world to see (on their clothing)...then the dance school's FB page received a few comments about the Minghams, firstly about being big-headed and unkind in their vlog but then also exposing the grooming allegations against Chris and linking news articles.

The Dance School has stated that the matter is in hand and they appear to be taking it seriously. The linked articles haven't been deleted. As yet we don't know the outcome so we don't know whether or not the girls will be allowed to attend any further classes there.

Creepy did a (very sweaty) hostage style video when they went AWOL and missed a vlog or two without warning, presumably from their mystery holiday location (back from Dubai and now away again!). Not much explanation given and he tried to keep up the appearance of everything being amazing/awesome/incredible but obviously there's drama behind the scenes.

They've tried very hard to keep their destination private by not showing the holiday vlogs yet and not posting on socials (except Esme's birthday posts, including introducing her own new insta account) but they'll be back in a day or two.

Some people think that they may even be in Florida (a random ifam commented on a vlog that they'd bumped into them at the airport en route to Orlando...could be a red herring?).....all will be revealed soon!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Creepy's other business is a fleet of planes at the airport - Receding Airlines
[/QU
may your baby have a happy and peaceful life .xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched one dance vlog- not on YouTube- and the logo is STILL as clear as day!!! Despite Sarah saying at the start about hate!!!! Ffs!!!! I feel for those girls as now I do t see it is safe for them to go and it’s Sarah’s fault!!!!!!!!!! Well- Chris mainly! Guilty in the eyes of the law sadly not but he still sent tit to a 16 year old - cockwomble

Reactions: 13
Congratulations! Hope you and baby are well x

The latest drama is all about the girls' dance school, following their recent show which Isla & Esme took part in.

The Minghams basically made a few comments that ruffled feathers at the dance school, saying that Isla & Esme were the only kids that smiled during the show, they had amaaaaazing stage presence, they did all the steps perfectly etc....basically implying that the Mingham kids were so much better than the other kids.

(Esme has unfortunately been acting particularly big-headed and nobody appears to be trying to rein it in....apparently she was "born for the stage", daahhhhling.)

The Minghams' vlog clearly showed the identity of the dance school, for the whole world to see (on their clothing)...then the dance school's FB page received a few comments about the Minghams, firstly about being big-headed and unkind in their vlog but then also exposing the grooming allegations against Chris and linking news articles.

The Dance School has stated that the matter is in hand and they appear to be taking it seriously. The linked articles haven't been deleted. As yet we don't know the outcome so we don't know whether or not the girls will be allowed to attend any further classes there.

Creepy did a (very sweaty) hostage style video when they went AWOL and missed a vlog or two without warning, presumably from their mystery holiday location (back from Dubai and now away again!). Not much explanation given and he tried to keep up the appearance of everything being amazing/awesome/incredible but obviously there's drama behind the scenes.

They've tried very hard to keep their destination private by not showing the holiday vlogs yet and not posting on socials (except Esme's birthday posts, including introducing her own new insta account) but they'll be back in a day or two.

Some people think that they may even be in Florida (a random ifam commented on a vlog that they'd bumped into them at the airport en route to Orlando...could be a red herring?).....all will be revealed soon!
Wow! Thank you for filling me in. Sadly not at all surprised that Esme now has Instagram. Any chance for potential income from their children. And as for the dance school- again any chance to brag can not be missed out on even when it always has a fall out for the kids. Can you imagine how exhausting it is to be involved in drama constantly.

Reactions: 23
I’ve just watched one dance vlog- not on YouTube- and the logo is STILL as clear as day!!! Despite Sarah saying at the start about hate!!!! Ffs!!!! I feel for those girls as now I do t see it is safe for them to go and it’s Sarah’s fault!!!!!!!!!! Well- Chris mainly! Guilty in the eyes of the law sadly not but he still sent tit to a 16 year old - cockwomble
They tried to make out that there was no point keeping the logo hidden any more because, according to her, "haters" had revealed the name.

Regardless of whether or not that's the case though, that would still be NO reason for her to freely broadcast that sensitive information herself..."her" being Lazy, the concerned, protective, security-conscious parent with crazy stalkers watching her (allegedly!) 🙄

It looks like they had already decided that the kids wouldn't be going back, for one reason or another, so at that point she didn't care about confidentiality and was trying to make a point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
they will be teaching 5 children
Only just over a year and Isabelle will be 18, her birthday being the beginning of September means they only have to pretend for the next year then can give up. Jace will still only be 4 by the time Isabelle is no longer school aged. Esme only has 5 years left so even if they have one more they will still manage not to have 5 home schooled at the same time.

Congratulations! Many excellent parenting tips to be found in the Ingham vlogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing I find cruel is how quickly lazy showed on video the girls dance school. Your kids are not views😡your kids are human beings & it was a massive fkin failure on your part to not just let them do something like dance privately without fkin Vlogging it😡Again & again you fail as a parent😡IT IS YOUR JOB TO PROTECT THEM & be a fkin mum not a vlogger. LET THEM HAVE A PRIVATE LIFE! It’s law! Can’t you do anything right ever? Every day we watch you be selfish & it makes me sick with sadness for them kids.
How do you vote for next vlog title please?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.