The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'll never keep it up for the little ones then. Poor Jace is going to really struggle in school, for many different reasons.
We can only hope that he is much like Isla and has a thirst for learning so that when he does go to school he at least enjoys something. Inevitably things will be difficult at home though because I cannot see Creepstopher staying with Lazy for more than 3-5 years after vlogging ends. At this point he's only sticking around to attempt to keep up the image of a normal nuclear family. He'll take the van and live out the rest of his days in the Himalayas or something. Those poor children are going to get an awful shock when they wake up one day and realise he's let them. Sure they'll be better off without him but they won't realise that for a while.

Can this be added to the wiki page?
Will do:)

Reactions: 29
I do also feel for Izzy, it’s not her fault, but these kids are taught to cry for the cameras and exaggerate every single moment.
It’s no wonder the girl’s a wreck, I bet she’s mentally exhausted with keeping up the pretence.
And don’t get me started on the rest, poor Isla has regressed so much, Esme is suffering from big head syndrome, Jason… the only word that comes to mind is feral, and Mila’s just an accessory.
It’s all shame on those two tit excuses of parents, if my child was bursting into tears over the slightest things, I’d be having talks with them cos that would indicate something’s wrong.
But then again, I don’t encourage my children to cry and perform to camera, nor do I show all and sundry their private life.
Those kids really deserve better.
Can’t stand esme lately what have they turned her into

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Must be such a palava filming so behind and everything not being in any order all so your pervert husband can lie low on free holidays

Reactions: 42
Isabelle can stand up and gob off on Instagram why can’t she to her own mother if she feels she’s being restricted? Because she doesn’t because has had the fear put in her that the minute she walks out the house someone will stalk her! That’s why she gets nervous going in shops alone! They have brainwashed her to think she can’t survive without any of them around her.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
He looked like a renegade from Ghostbusters with his weedkiller. I hope it was gone before Prinny returned. Boiling water on the smaller ones are far more effective and safe. They never return.
Couldn't watch Esme at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isabelle can stand up and gob off on Instagram why can’t she to her own mother if she feels she’s being restricted? Because she doesn’t because has had the fear put in her that the minute she walks out the house someone will stalk her! That’s why she gets nervous going in shops alone! They have brainwashed her to think she can’t survive without any of them around her.

That is exactly it, put fear into them enough and make them believe everyone outside their bubble is a stalking weirdo, and the only place for them to be safe is with that pair of goons, its abuse whether they like it or not the worse kind too as its psychological worse bit it is being done in public for the world to see :( - and what sodding idiot uses high strength weedkiller when they have a dog at home that walks through that area and goes onto her paws she then licks feet and yeah - seriously he is a sandwich short of a picnic

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Can’t stand esme lately what have they turned her into
But she was made for the stage don’t you know!! 🙄 She was insufferable today. Took up half the vlog. Oh but Sarah worked SO hard, opening Amazon packages!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
They may got away with the LA last year, but now they've been in that area for another year (the first time they've been inspected by the same LA) they'll have to show the progress the children have made compared to the reports they submitted last year.

Reactions: 27
Guys do you think they have an Amazon business as one of their other jobs 🤔

Reactions: 12
How muddled up are their flogs 🤯

Creepy & some weed killer, what could possibly go wrong 😱

I’m struggling to even hate watch them now 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They may got away with the LA last year, but now they've been in that area for another year (the first time they've been inspected by the same LA) they'll have to show the progress the children have made compared to the reports they submitted last year.
I would love to be a fly on the wall for that because we know as parents those two have done sweet f a for those kids education. I hope the LA demand they go back to school so lard arse can’t sleep in till late every day.

Reactions: 21
That is exactly it, put fear into them enough and make them believe everyone outside their bubble is a stalking weirdo, and the only place for them to be safe is with that pair of goons, its abuse whether they like it or not the worse kind too as its psychological worse bit it is being done in public for the world to see :( - and what sodding idiot uses high strength weedkiller when they have a dog at home that walks through that area and goes onto her paws she then licks feet and yeah - seriously he is a sandwich short of a picnic
I spent last year hounding my local council to stop spraying in public places where people walk their dogs. I hounded A##I as well to stop selling the brand they were selling as it is allegedly causing cancer. Then this muppets gets out his new toy & starts spraying everywhere😱Didn’t it occur to the simple knob head if it was safe???😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.