The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just occurred to me that all the OTT "stage presence" stuff might be a reaction to them (potentially) being dropped from the PR campaign or whatever the filming was for.

Obviously we don't know for sure that they were dropped but presumably something hasn't worked out as intended so there could well be hurt feelings and bruised egos (mainly Creepy's and Lazy's).

It's a bit late now, Jane!
that post had been up over a week and she decided to come on to comment early this morning weird weird woman she is 🤮

Reactions: 20
Late shite show again I shall say no more otherwise I will need to go sit in a bush and have a rant about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Granny groomer commented on the post earlier today the post that was put up just after the show was over saying how amazing everyone was and great show.Her comment wasn't up for to long then it disappeared
What did it say?

Reactions: 7
If I was the owner of the dance studio, they would no longer be welcome there, it is bad publicity for them, and though you may feel sorry for the girls (even though Esme was a big gobshite) buisness wise it is better they are not part of the dance studio. tattle will get the blame though, even though the name of studio has never been put on here, and no one from here as commented on their page

Reactions: 39
I've time stamped it for you. Not only does Creepy say it but Esme smirking and pushing towards the camera agrees with him. Then the little madam goes on to assure us that her four dances were all "absolutely perfect, I knew they would be because I wasn't even nervous waiting to go on and I was the only one on the entire stage who was smiling".

I'm sorry but I cannot take to that child and I am damn sure she has very few friends at that dance school nor would she make many anywhere else with a gob and an attitude like that.
Thank you, that truly was awful of them.

'We were the only ones that smiled' clipped.

View attachment 1366603
View attachment 1366604

and if she intends to use the old brace just for feeding. Then why is Mila in the clean one while in the high chair?
How does Esme know they were the only ones smiling? Wasn’t she dancing? How would she have seen every other dancers face to know?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Sarah will just tell the girls that everyone at the dance school are actually haters so they won't be going back there. Esme will agree that she's too good for that place anyway. No one will ask for Isla's opinion or try to find her something else to do (where they could keep Chris away).

• Sad
Reactions: 52
What did it say?
She called the teacher by her name and said how amazing the show and everyone was in it ,she ended her message with 2 kisses 🤮🤮🤮

Too late granny groomer creepy son told thousands on YouTube his daughters were best!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
If I was the owner of the dance studio, they would no longer be welcome there, it is bad publicity for them, and though you may feel sorry for the girls (even though Esme was a big gobshite) buisness wise it is better they are not part of the dance studio. tattle will get the blame though, even though the name of studio has never been put on here, and no one from here as commented on their page
I think something has probably happened this afternoon/evening as a result - I’m wondering (hoping) that if they’ve taken the time to find out more on the family then they’ve made a sensible decision & given them the boot. If it were me I’d have considered allowing the girls to stay with the condition he stays well away but with the the cockiness that came from Esme then I’d have no issues telling them where to go. the only one I feel sorry for is Isla if this is how it’s played out. She will have genuinely loved those classes and making some friends even if they were younger in age. Esme is too much like her parents & thinks she’s better than anyone else so I’d lack much sympathy for her. Let’s face it - the girls would not attend much anyway if they continue running from their life at home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So are we assuming that when Lazy first met the dance teacher, to enroll the girls, she probably didn't tell her about the "non-situation", like she usually does? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh dear. Dance studio is rattled.
But those "uncalled for comments" which that person was referring to.....did they mean Chris's comments in the vlog or were they referring to complaints (about Creepy) on the FB page (which may or may not still be there)? I'm confused!

Reactions: 17
Creepy thought all this would just disappear when the news first broke of his grooming a few years ago. Getting outed didn’t stop him though did it & so as a consequence of him grooming young girls, the older his own girls become, the worse it’s gonna be. The sad thing is it’s not just him that suffers. His dirty perverted actions are now starting to affect the girls lives negatively. Lazy & Creepy don’t even think about blaming Tattlers for this. Tattlers are members of the public & have a duty to protect innocent children from child sex groomers. I bet even now he would do it again if he thought he could get away with it. I personally don’t think men like him ever stop. In my opinion, he will always be a danger to young females😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I wonder how lazy and creepy have handled the phone call from the dance school? Surely they won't have been super defensive like they were with Kayak Paul?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't really agree with posting on the FB page to be honest. Messaging the dance school privately about Chris would have been more appropriate.

The people commenting on the post don't appear to be connected with the dance school in any way so it plays into the 'trolls' narrative. Pretty sure the children and parents will have already made up their minds about the Ingham parents and Esme after watching the vlog.

Chris should have just edited it out of the bleeping vlog and let the girls enjoy their dance classes.

I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.