The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely said it, was quite early on but he said something about them being the only girls smiling then Esme made sure to back that up as well, I think it was that point Lazy opened her gob and said they were the only two with stage experience

Apparently they’ve been practicing for weeks as well - keep digging that hole Lazy, they will not have put in anywhere near the same amount of effort as the rest of the dance school pupils will have done
Practiced for weeks!! Well the other girls who as for what creepy said didn’t smile like his kids had been rehearsing for 11 weeks! Considering the Ingham girls spent 4 weeks in Ireland in a DPD van and must have missed a couple rehearsals including dress rehearsal when they were in Dubai I can’t see how they could have been practicing for ages. I’m sure the stupid cow forgets that they film their life’s! The Dance School gave Isla and Esme a dance together even when they were in different classes because they are never there!!

Any one knows when your kids are in these types of shows your focus is on your kid and not really watch if the other kids are smiling as much as yours. Not being funny but these kids attempt to hyperventilate over the most ridiculous tit because that’s what has been expected of them to keep the money rolling in, its so ingrained in them they don’t even know it’s not normal to react like that!

Reactions: 37
Sarah doing a breastfeeding video providing advice. Is her advice “speak to a professional?” Or does she genuinely think she’s okay to dish out advice on anything relating to children???

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They are such braggarts! Even if Esme and Isla were the best on stage its not something youd put out there on the internet to thousands of viewers ffs. Pump their egos up in private if you want, but tell them not to be unkind and repeat it to their dance 'friends.

Whoever the woman is who posted the "ballerina" comment, it looks as though shes using a fake name on FB. If you look at the name in her FB ID its totally different to the one she's using.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Here we go - hospital clickbait again for poor Mila
he’s also taken the van for some sort of makeover - what a knob to be driving it on the road without an MOT and therefore uninsured, the only place it should have (legally) gone is to the garage for an MOT 😡 Filmed himself with it away from the home too!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They must be sulking, i bet they seen the comments about how rude they was and are having an emergency family meeting to figure out how to blame someone else! But this time they can’t

Reactions: 18
I remember this the young girl vlogged the day herself and uploaded it to YouTube and when viewers who watched brought up the way creepy was looking her up and down and how inappropriate it was ,the girl deleted the comments and blocked them from commenting again .
That was the girl that creepy and lazy went to surprise on her 18th. She is also the one who creepy slyly asked to text him and one of her mates was shocked.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
What the eff! Why did he put that emoji on the privates area. Of all the emoji's he thought that suited 🤢🤢🤢 discusting

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I have never really watched their vlogs but I’ve seen the last two because i was bored and curious.
Why does Sarah shout everything?
Why is Chris always eye bleeping himself?
What’s with the wrinkles in the carpet?
Why has she bought 18-24 month clothing for her THREE year old?
Today’s vlog barely featured any of the children - is that normal?
Their lives seem chaotic!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dead at Isla looking at the suitcases in the farble living room and saying ‘’it looks like an airport’’ - have you been reading here kid? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.