The Ingham Family #237 Its official! The Inghams talk poop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comment on the dance school’s appreciation post - brought it on themselves but what a shame they’ve had to single handedly ruin something normal for their children once again. Wait for the blame game rant somewhere incoming because it’s long overdue
This is one of those bittersweet moments when I'm glad the parents are being called out but it will proberly mean the poor girls get pulled from dance and back to isolation! (But hopefully they go because social are forcing it, like the playgroups for the little ones)

Bet they reckon there Mila doll meet and greet is gonna be like that...it's not!
Are all those parents brain dead

Reactions: 14
Comment on the dance school’s appreciation post - brought it on themselves but what a shame they’ve had to single handedly ruin something normal for their children once again. Wait for the blame game rant somewhere incoming because it’s long overdue
Why do they keep telling their kids they are the best things since sliced bread. They are very average kids with not much going for them thanks to the parents. Hardly excelling

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did he definitely even say that? Because I can’t find it either, just looked. But again he may have done his oblivious delete and edit then pretend it didn’t happen.
Definitely said it, was quite early on but he said something about them being the only girls smiling then Esme made sure to back that up as well, I think it was that point Lazy opened her gob and said they were the only two with stage experience

Apparently they’ve been practicing for weeks as well - keep digging that hole Lazy, they will not have put in anywhere near the same amount of effort as the rest of the dance school pupils will have done

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
yikes been caught up in another thread and avoided this family for months and they are getting even worse! im glad the greater public are also calling them out

Reactions: 21
Definitely said it, was quite early on but he said something about them being the only girls smiling then Esme made sure to back that up as well, I think it was that point Lazy opened her gob and said they were the only two with stage experience
The only two that have to lie to make their parents a living. So I guess yeah, great actresses.

Reactions: 12
Did he definitely even say that? Because I can’t find it either, just looked. But again he may have done his oblivious delete and edit then pretend it didn’t happen.
Not sure I just read here that’s what he said….but I’ve not been able to find it.

Reactions: 2
Heaven help those who listen to her. How to hang your boobs out at any opportunity, and how to feed your baby sugar only, in between milk feeds!
View attachment 1364868
Well, they have one fan who'll be very happy about that. So few fans left that they're now catering their content to that weirdo who calls her Mommy and asks to be breastfed?!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Find it really strange the mum at dance girl saying the other kids are becoming “ifam’s” it’s not normal to have friends that are “fans” . It’s why the girls will struggle to make friend you are either ifam or a haterz

Reactions: 28
Just think if Lazy had half a brain and kicked him out those girls would be in school, have friends and a social life. Its all heartbreaking for them really.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They deliberately showed the girls dance school so she can blame the haters when she removes them and social services question why! Does she still go to the mum and baby group that social services made her go to?

Reactions: 29
They deliberately showed the girls dance school so she can blame the haters when she removes them and social services question why! Does she still go to the mum and baby group that social services made her go to?
That’s what I think, always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 22
Such a prick he is has Sarah moaning about trolls weirdos etc. Does He forget what he did with shitbricks CCTV!
Find it really strange the mum at dance girl saying the other kids are becoming “ifam’s” it’s not normal to have friends that are “fans” . It’s why the girls will struggle to make friend you are either ifam or a haterz
A mum wouldn’t say ifam they’d say some of the girls watch their videos. I find it funny that person follows Thomas cook open university beltoft bakes she loves skating and crafts and looks after her Nan and…..follows a dog groomers in skem. Leeds to the dance school yeah okay. Oh and she’s looking for a male ifam! Single she is! Trolling at its finest or absolutely obsessed stalker of Sarah’s lol.
for these idiots all publicity is good and they couldn’t give a duck about trolling themselves.
freaks

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.