Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna79

Chatty Member
Is lazy saying an uv suit on its own is enough protection ? You still need sun lotion on under it

Reactions: 14

hayley

VIP Member
Exactly. Anyone going away that close to another trip would just wash everything and repack it.

I dont understand her at all, other then she cant help but buy more
Or you'd pack for the second trip whilst packing for the first. Im going on 2 "holidays" with 6 hours in between but i'll be packing for both at the same time. Its just commen sense. Those kids have enough bloody clothes to pack for a month if not more, so why the need to go out and get more the day before they go is beggars belief

mags

VIP Member
Sone people say Chris rules the roost in the manor house but make no mistake Lazy is the only who pulls the strings and he is the puppet ,he pulls the purse strings but Lazy is calling the shots
Is Katrina in the B&M bag? Who's that holding Creepy's hand? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Kelsbels79

Chatty Member
Well just tried again Fowkes and it is not playing for me saying there is an error so there you go can’t enjoy the shite show tonight that 3 bloody days I’ve not had my creepy lazy fix to bitch about I’m bloody Devastated☹☹☹☹😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Esme was looking through old Florida vlogs a couple of weeks ago and raving about such good times👀 Maybe they risked it?

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Omg Christine in her skirt and sliders 😲🤣😂 I’ve only just seen these pics sorry but WTF 😆

LAZY BLIMP taking the piss out of Izzy AGAIN ! That fat mess lives for ripping her kids to bits ! One day when they grow up and escape the cult and compare their lives to other peoples they will realise what manipulative fks they have had as parents. Yesterday watching Esme open her birthday gifts WTAF ? I don’t care if she asked for water and hair shampoo and conditioner !!! THEY ARE NOT GIFTS ! The water FFS ! Just give her a couple of bottles of Fiji water don’t turn it into an excessive’ gift ‘ FFS ! The hair products are things that are essential and she should be bought those as part of family toiletries. No one will convince me that’s a genuine hair wrap and not a dupe one she’s bought off alibaba ! The whole family took the opportunity to turn her ‘ pretend birthday ‘ into a ROAST ESME SEASION … as always ! She laughs these things off as she’s used to it but imagine being used to being the but of your thick fk parents and even grandparents jokes ! Ughh ! They all make me sick !

As for today , letting jace ( who looks like a miniature vagrant ) :( dig into esmes make up pallet for ‘ content ‘ and laughing like the CACKLE WITCH that she is - yeah just what I’d expect ! Showing esmes possessions ZERO respect and yet again giving that feral child no concept of proper behaviour. It’s one thing a little brother or sister getting into your make up when no one is looking and then being told not to touch other peoples things. It’s another entirely encouraging him to do it whilst Esme awkwardly laughs whilst gently trying to explain she doesn’t want him to ruin her stuff !

HOW CAN THAT BEAST OF A WOMAN STILL NOT HAVE A CLUE ON HOW TO BRING UP CHILDREN to be anything other than disrespectful lil ***** ?! FFS !
You can tell esme looks after her things
Funnily enough I didn’t find her irritating in that video I just felt sorry for her

• Sad

moocow

[/QUOTE]
Eeee it’s not often I come across people in the same area of work. Greetings from across the pond haha. I do hope he’s kept his kids off it, the dog isn’t a worry cause she’s never blinking there. There’s a ‘folklore-ish’ story that goes round the trade here about a big boss in Monsanto offered to drink a glass of round up at meeting to prove it wasn’t toxic haha.

you are correct about the pesticide/herbicide but anything to make creepy look like an idiot, I like to point out. Difference is, we know & most other tattlers know the difference.

makes me laugh though that anyone searching “glyphosate, Monsanto” etc may now come across tattle & a thread on a creepy sex pest and his lazy wife.
[/QUOTE]

I chuckled! And HELLO!! I also don’t meet many in this niche career I somehow ended up in. Lol. It was never my intention to work in pesticides, it just kinda happened and here I am. I just hope people are careful with all pesticides and read the label, follow the label, store and dispose of the chemicals properly!!

• Heart

sneakypeak04

Someone asked on previous page who Stacy and Lottie are, they are ifam who have became friends with the family, probably the only ones who continues their friendship since all this came out about creepy lol 😂

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
Omg lazy just can’t keep her foghorn mouth shut, always has to give her two pence!!! So basically they ran out of vlogs again while away, but then he said he forgot to upload one that lazy worked hard on!
Why doesn’t Izzy help with the vlogs? I get at the moment she is (pretending to be) busy with exams, but she has so much spare time to help with the filming and editing…I’m assuming that is what she wants to do as a “career” yet she never generates any content apart from naff motivational quotes and random photos dumps on Insta.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Any thoughts on why creepys face has not been taken down on Facebook dance school

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
You don’t think the dance school have reported him do you?! 😱 Matter is in hand and radio silence from them
there was something off about his body language after that recital, like it had been exciting for him but in an inappropriate way

• Sick

Whotsup

It's not that they're letting latecomers start with lower grades. The dance school only offers a primary level class for up to year 4, and a grade 1 class for years 5-8. If you aren't familiar with dance, year 4 is considered late to be in a grade 1 class. The entire dance school is operating at a very low level age-wise- they don't offer higher levels. But the Ingham girls aren't new to dance. Pre-covid, they'd been dancing for years and were doing multiple show routines a year. Esme had done her grade 1 and Isla had done her primary.

Even if they were new to dance though- and for the other children- there is no reason a child of Isla's age with no dance experience couldn't go straight into at least a grade 2 level class. The primary grades really only exist for little kids who are too young to learn grade work.
I wonder what the response of the dance school is to Esme bragging or is it just the same as ‘ make no further comments as the matter is in hand!’ They’ll just tell him to keep away , but I guess they’ll still be able to put it in the vlogs as it’s advertising the school

babybelle

VIP Member
Sone people say Chris rules the roost in the manor house but make no mistake Lazy is the only who pulls the strings and he is the puppet ,he pulls the purse strings but Lazy is calling the shots
Oh blimey. Sarah makes Bella Emberg look like a twig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mags

VIP Member
Nothing seemed to have been deleted or hearted at that point, then a couple of hours later the Orlando comment had been deleted along with the MOT one, so I don’t think Chris did it, as I don’t think he’d been online.
It might just be a case of Orlando being a taboo word for them and they don't want it mentioned in any respect. I hope that's the case.

Reactions: 13