Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Otterwise

VIP Member
Well, they have one fan who'll be very happy about that. So few fans left that they're now catering their content to that weirdo who calls her Mommy and asks to be breastfed?!
Am I the only one who thinks Lazy was secretly flattered by that comment?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Otterwise

VIP Member
Thank you sneakypeak04 I wondered who Lottie was? Thank you for answering my question .Why would any ifannies become friend’s with Lazy and creepy? Why knowing that Chris is a pedalo and groomer be friends with them? How desperate can Stacy and Lottie be to become friends with this family? Where are their parents? I would not allow my daughter near him. The whole family is vile , filthy dirty , no manners and just plain plebian. They are so nasty dirty I couldn't stand to be near any of them for 5 minutes. Their neighbors hate them .I am sure all the little girls ,the parents of the dance school are pissed with what Esme the big mouth and Sarah the lazy dumb ass said about them .
Another thing that bugs me about Esme is when she twirls her arm and speaks in that dumb voice .Lazy calls is her power arm. For cripes sakes the girl is 13 years old. I feel bad for little Isla she should of gotten a kiss and hug for her performance. Chris is rotten and selfish. What a rotten thing for him to do.
Jace is just an insufferable brat. He needs a haircut his hair is horrible its not taken care of .He has no boundaries and he just sticks his hand on a cake and eats a piece of chocolate. He needs to be off the counter and he reprimanded for that action .He should be being put in time out for demanding self-helping to things that aren't his. Instead, he is running the house. I don't understand why they have girls' socks on him?
The whole feral family is vile. I couldn't stand to be near their janky asses for one minute. They are the opposite of preppy which is cheap and common. They use preppy in the wrong context. They have not a clue how to speak the English language..what a bunch of asinine nincompoops .
Stacy is Lottie's mum. 😲
I know. Hard to believe right?

• Wow

Kat5998

VIP Member
Why doesn't she post this stuff on Sarah says and keep it separate from their main channel. It's obvious they are running out of vlog content. They can run all they want but all their wrongdoings is never going to go away. He will never be allowed to forget. Give it up Minghams ,and give your children back the lives they deserve. Life is not all about one big holiday all the time.
She’s hoping for extra views because people might think she’s getting her tits out for the video

• Sick
  • Haha

pool noodle

not sure if it’s just the sound on my tv but does anyone else notice that sarah does almost a high pitched whistle when she says her S’s? honestly it goes straight through me, makes me shudder every time it’s like nails on a chalk board

• Haha

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but this is my area of work. Creepy shouldn’t have been able to buy “heavy duty” weed killer online, it is widely available but you are meant to have PA1&PA6 certificate to be able to purchase the strong stuff.
he has more than likely bought a glyphosate product & the stuff you can buy in Tesco, B&Q, etc etc etc are all weak versions. For example it’ll have something like 12grams of the active ingredient of Glyphosate unlike the professional strength of 360grams. If he has bought the cheap stuff, it won’t have a wetting agent in it (this is what is being linked to causing cancer too btw) so if it rains within 6 hours of application…. He’s wasted his time as it’ll wash away. Monsanto Round Up can be sprayed on & if it rains after an hour you are all good.
Plus, if he’s used a weed killer then it’s a herbicide, not a pesticide. Unsure whether he called it a pesticide or greencow summarizing.
Moral is…. If it is the strong stuff then he is in the wrong, as usual, as he hasn’t done the qualifications to: handle it, disperse it & store it safely!!! It’s a chemical & should be stored in a chem store!!

Sorry for the essay guys 😬😬😬
What do I need to kill the bastard brambles in my garden?

sorry, ot

• Haha
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
Wasnt Emily in Florida on the Disney trip at the time. Cant have been a lot of choice for kayak if these 4 were the best they could come up with.
Ah ok. Well you'd choose Florida over Dubai, anyway. 😂
I don't follow Emily...I just imagine that she'd be a popular choice with PR people, from what little I have seen.

Otterwise

VIP Member
I've known for a while which dance school they were at; no doubt many other Tattlers did as well. The Inghams, as usual, gave out enough information that it could be worked out easily with a quick Google of dance schools in their area. Interestingly there were no adverse comments on the FB page until Chris left the logo showing in the vlog so this has been as result of his incompetence/arrogance. No, Sarah it was not identified online prior to you couple of fuckwits letting the cat out of the bag. You have nobody to blame but your twatty selves for this situation.
This was my point in a previous post. They only have themselves to blame.

Reactions: 14

nattis

VIP Member
Yeah let’s not watch their old videos! Don’t give them the satisfaction or money for doing crap all, that’s exactly what they want. I refuse to watch any of their old videos.
yes if you are so curious you could go to invidious, download it and watch without giving a view, and if you would share the content. Pull a @thegreencow and write it out for the rest.

NuffsEnuf

She's got a serious addiction. She can't just buy 1 or 2 of something she needs or wants. She's bought so many lilos and inflateables. And she bought about 20 rompers for mila instead of 1 pack and she's not been seen in any of them. Infact, you hardly ever see them in the clothes they show in their hauls or get as presents
Maybe they are flogging them for profit, like a reseller. Surely not, that’s too much like hard work for lazy. Unless🤔she’s got Isabelle doing it as her new job. Good point though, you rarely see them in the clothes from the hauls anymore.

Mostyn

VIP Member
Comment on the dance school’s appreciation post - brought it on themselves but what a shame they’ve had to single handedly ruin something normal for their children once again. Wait for the blame game rant somewhere incoming because it’s long overdue
This is one of those bittersweet moments when I'm glad the parents are being called out but it will proberly mean the poor girls get pulled from dance and back to isolation! (But hopefully they go because social are forcing it, like the playgroups for the little ones)

Bet they reckon there Mila doll meet and greet is gonna be like that...it's not!
Are all those parents brain dead

BSBuster

Chatty Member
They chose the closest dance school to their house .... so it wasn't hard to find. We know the Minghams don't put much effort into anything.

Yeah, things changed when they had a visit from an official just before Mila was born. I remember Sarah was in a homeschooling group asking about what evidence to show them that the girls were being educated. I wonder how much she had to fabricate?
A very lot would be my guess ..