Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Hi Lazy 👋 Absolutely no one on here has posted where your children dance. Why do you continue to lie? It’s truly pathetic. Did you not see how genuinely excited, happy and animated they were because they’d interacted with people their own age, and how they spoke about their friends? They‘d be like that every day if they still went to school instead of being cooped up in your house. You’re damaging your children and it’s very sad for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

shylamacfarland

Sarah is a disgrace . She probably did this leave the wee lasses face dirty on purpose to get attention. Someone needs to turn them into the authorities. From the brace to the child neglect .They really are the lowest from of human waste products . That poor poor little baby . Then jace the 3 year old bald headed old man . She doesn't deserve children . I am a new user but have been reading the posts for awhile .I thank you all for the great posts .

I am sorry I don’t know how to do attachments yet or copy the quotes . Thank you all very much for accepting me .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Otterwise

VIP Member
To be honest I wouldn't have paid for my child to do the Abby Lee Miller thing either. I'm sure it wasn't a true to life experience given the amount it cost, as I can't see people being happy to pay that and then get told their child is shit and have Abby Lee Miller scream at them, but people are strange and you never know. However, given the girls lack of dancing in recent years, I would assume that they would still be far behind the other children of their age and would end up embarrassed having to dance with people much better than them.

The TV show is less about dancing and more about parents who will go to any lengths to get their children famous, with a lot of arguing and crying, which sounds a lot like Esme's real life anyway so she's probably not missing much.
I would pay good money to watch Abby Lee deal with Creep and Lazy.

• Haha
  • Heart

krispykreme

Lazy really is thick. Their dance school was stumbled across because their kids were on the FB page and believe it or not Lazy, people on Tattle are normal people, many with children just like your own with some living very close to where you do. The difference with Tattle though is that we are NOT stalkers, we are people who have concern for your children because you sure as hell don’t as parents!

your stalkers that you have just given away details for ANYONE to see where your girls go to dance school are the people who watch your vlogs, the people who chose to put random god knows what in your shopping & people who probably will
now turn up hoping for a glimpse of your family. I suppose what you should be saying is thank you to Tattle because you’ve got your get out of jail free card once more to pull your girls further into isolation and doing whatever it is you like.
the funny thing is, I personally haven't seen their kids dance school named in this forum, so while blaming it on 'creepy stalker trolls' they just outed their own kids dance school on YouTube because THATS where I learned the name of it.

• Angry

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Sarah is a nasty cow, she really is. She was all for Esme playing with dolls, but now she’s got a new hobby and wants yarn for her birthday she’s snippy and pulls faces over it. There‘s no praise or encouragement for the older girls.

It made me feel sick looking at all that food they were eating before they got on that flight. There‘s no stop button with them is there? It’s just pure greed. I’d put money on them having spent the food vouchers too.

It was definitely gifted. No way would they have paid for a seat for Mila both ways.

• Sick
Reactions: 49

NuffsEnuf

From Sarah's IG!
“Told you he’s always worn a beanie” wellLazy we told you your dirty, greasy, sweaty, ugly, cheating husband has always been & will always be a dirty nonce. It’s the reason you have to spend your holidays in hiding like a fkin criminal.

Living your best lives? With a husband like that?

I seen your Esme is 13 now. I take it in 3 years it’s acceptable for a pervert middle aged bloke to groom her is it? You’d be ok with that right? You stick up for your husband when he does it. Your sick in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
I’m not a mum but I know if my child decided to teach herself crochet I would be so proud and encouraging. It’s better than looking at a screen? At least she is doing something productive and learning a new skill, can’t say the same for Lazy. If anything she’s jealous of her, typical Narcissist belittling her and putting her down. So what she wants yarn for her birthday? She’s not exactly asking for an iPad or something really expensive. It just infuriates me that she can be supportive of Esmè, given the correct tools and tutorials she could make even better items. Like the sewing machine, if Lazy made sure she was being taught properly and encouraged it esme could really get into the skill. Do the right thing Lazy and get your daughter enrolled in some kind of art class, she has a talent and would thrive and even make some likeminded friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Scotblock

VIP Member
Nobody stalks you or your kids Sarah 🙄 But really you are a family of vloggers. You moaning about stalkers is like a page 3 model moaning everyone is staring at her chest.

• Haha

Basic

VIP Member
Absolute muppets thinking that’s a lot of sunscreen for a family of 7 for a weeks holiday in 400 degree heat. They should be applying it at least 20 minutes before even leaving their rooms too. That’s why you’re fucking sunburnt you absolute fools.

Poor Isla still sounds unwell, not to mention her dickhead father.

Who gets drinks to share at dinner? Let your kids have a drink to themselves, especially when half of you are sick. Absolute animals.

“This is a filmers dream”. 🤣🤣🤣 Tell me how you make everything look so boring and shit?

I almost want to send Isla a box full of interesting educational books. They are dumbing down that kid.

It's a 2 in 1 comment for me today.

Imagine not buying a glass bottle of water for your kid, who pays your fucking mortgage, at the airport. It may be a rip off to you but it's interesting and exciting to her. Christ, pay for it with your fucking food vouchers.

Imagine not telling your kid, who you should adore and encourage in everything good that they do, that the sock she has crocheted all by herself in an hour, that she has done an amazing job and that yes, you would love to try it on to see how amazing and warm it feels. Fucking appalling. Just laugh at her instead like she's done something silly and worthless.

Yarn is cheap, why does she not have a good supply? She's home schooled, this should be an activity that is actively encouraged.

Why has the baby seemingly got crap all over her face again on the plane? Do these people not carry wet wipes?

• Heart
  • Sad

instashun

VIP Member
I don’t believe this “nervous anxious timid Isabelle” facade at all. I sadly actually find her a very cocky, confident, nasty opinionated little moo!
Sorry Isabelle but 16 is fair game apparently. Just ask your ‘dad’

she’s like Sarah, actually believes she’s famous

• Heart
That comment from Lazy at 0:30 about stalkers is so inappropriate to bring up in front of her children! Why on earth would you start putting that in their heads

Reactions: 47

uwu

VIP Member
For a child that hates washing her hair and lacks personal hygiene why would they buy her a dyson airwrap?

Another thing, Esme said on the second show, her and Isla were in different dressing rooms which was fine by Esme because her and her friends had more space but Isla didn’t say anything and seemed a little down about it. Makes me think the poor thing hasn’t made any friends at dance, even just to chat to.
I imagine isla is quite shy, despite Sarah’s bullshit about imaginary friends in the old house, and she did used to say she didn’t have many friends at school. It’s just heartbreaking for the girl with the way things are for her at home and if she struggles to make friends, missing every other dance class is the worst thing for it. She must be so lonely all the time 😞

• Sad

Mostyn

VIP Member
I I just love nanna jean
“A farm there’s nowt to do at a farm 😀
Sure Nanna jeans vlogs would be more entertaining than minghams
What on earth does Baby Mila look like
Straight from Little House On The Prairie
Aw a hammock for Christine

• Haha