Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instashun

VIP Member
Sarah mocking her daughter again and telling her how EVERYONE must have been laughing at her.

Mistakes happen isabelle it’s no big deal and everyone else was probably as stressed as you.

your useless mother shouldn’t laugh at anyones mistakes when she’s made the biggest mistake of all staying with that useless wet wipe step father. Sarah Lay off her ffs maybe worry about your own appearance before laughing at others. Vile

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Esme ‘we stand out’ compared to the rest of the girls they were dancing with, oh isn’t that lovely towards the rest of her team 🤡! So rude

• Wow
Reactions: 57

Loulou17

And this ladies and gents is supposed ex trainee pilot Mr Creepy Ingham wimping out of a ride his 10 year old just did. What a man...
Screenshot_20220616-233602_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @mags
1655403695011.png

TLDR
- A camera crew has been seen following the Inghams around so they're obviously working with a company to film an ad.
- Vlogs are being uploaded out of order to try and confuse everyone.
- Sarah is still photoshopping herself to a size 10 when she's clearly size 20+.
- They're making the most of the free food but when they have to pay themselves it's a portion of food shared between them all. The breakfast bar isn't open long enough for them to get there when they wake up at 1pm so they have to go to café for that.
- Mila's cast is getting filthier and filthier. The tape is starting to peel off. Sarah took her in the sea with the cast on.
- A lifeguard had to help Jace out of the water multiple times. Chris stood there like a lemon filming.
- Chris and Sarah do not care about how Jace and Mila may feel in the 40+ degree temperatures but Sarah is moaning about being sunburnt.
- Sarah tipped the scales so she and the girls were over the weight limit to go on a waterslide together. She tried to lie about it but Isla called her out.
- They have big van plans this year. The only thing about it will be Sarah sitting in the passenger seat.
- Esme seems to think she'll be a famous dance when she's older. Isabelle has supposedly been revising on holiday.
- The Inghams are busy every weekend until Christmas.

Hi Steve 👋

From @Maisie842 and @PeachyJam. Yes these are all of the same woman.
1655404761573.png
1655404839753.png
1655404885318.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Never been away for Esmes birthday before? They’ve obviously erased last year from their memory! Traumatised by Calamity Kayaks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Neck lace

VIP Member
I don't believe that Izzy wrote those comments on her post. They read 100% like Lazy had taken her phone and written them or was sitting next to her, telling her what to write. Lazy has written similar phrases herself, word for word, in the past.

Lazy is so controlling of her children and I definitely think that she has stepped in here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I see Nannnaar is wearing her best shoplifting coat.

Feck me, you could fit all the stock at Home Bargains inside that bugger with room to spare :)

1655658113957.png

• Haha
  • Wow

PeachyJam

Mother of the year letting her baby play with a box of paracetamol! I don't even need to explain how dangerous this is 😡
Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 20.55.40.png
paracetamol.jpeg

Have a look at the absolute state of this photo, poor Mila is balanced precariously on a mountain of shite next to mounds of junk food while wearing a victorian outfit and a duct tape brace.
Screenshot 2022-06-19 at 19.25.54.png

They went to pets at home and I think it spoke volumes that for all the places they 'travel' and all the 'experiences' they pretend to give the kids, the pets store was the first place that Jace has ever seen a rabbit before.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Bored83

Saw the insta post gushing how she puts her kids first cos she's a muvva and that's what muvvas do.

Let's examine that shall we lazy

Dragged her baby with hip issues all round Europe most the time in a sling or rammed in a car seat for hours

Made creepy take the poor baby to theatre cos its upsets her

Refused to get up in the night for her sick son and then begrudgingly too him to hospital

Exploited his eye whilst in the hospital for views

Dragged the baby in a spica all round Ireland whilst in a car seat balanced on a box

Left poor baby on a bean bag at any opportunity

Took all 3 girls out of school and has given up on schooling them

Took the 16 year old away mid exams

Refused to get out of bed to take her for exams

Dragged the kids round 40 odd degree heat

Doesn't discipline the toddler

No nutritious food
No routine
No education
No friends
No life outside the house

those kids have regressed so much it should be unbelievable

Yeah Sarah we all pale in comparison to you, you really are selfless to the very end

• Heart
Reactions: 51

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I swear Jace is turning into Augustus Gloop. I’ve never seen such a greedy child and his shitty parents just sit back and watch. He shouldn’t have been close enough to Esme’s cake to steal chocolate from the top.

• Sad
Reactions: 51