The Ingham Family #234 Piido on a Fiido

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused as to why the majority on here are convinced that the Inghams have to hide where they are going in case Chris is spotted or reported.
He wasn’t convicted so therefore if anyone did report him I’m pretty sure the police wouldn’t do anything…My stepdad sexually abused me and I’m pretty sure if the police were alerted every time he was around a young girl they’d just point out he was never actually found guilty of anything.
The Inghams are creepy, culty and Chris is a cheater and groomer of teens. But they really aren’t famous enough that wherever they go in the world someone will be on the lookout to report them. I’m sorry they’re just not 🤣
I agree. They’re mainly “famous” on here and amongst their ifam. If you mention their name to anybody in real life you just get a puzzled look 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a disgusting loser, liar, pervert and creep but he’s not famous like he thinks. They don’t want Tattle to know where they are because it causes grief with the idiot companies who gift them stuff without doing any background research when people from here contact them and tell the truth of what he’s done. That’s why they hide. It’s not because they’re scared of repercussions from people on the street. They only get noticed when out and about because they’re loud, obnoxious, filthy ill-mannered scruffs. Not because they’re “famous” and people are “jealous”.

Reactions: 47
Those kids are not going to speak to their parents when they grow up, mark my words. I was pressurised into certain hobbies as a child to be like a model child and I really resent it now, and it wasn’t anywhere near as bad as this! Not even close. It’s made me parent differently too. When you become a parent, you think back to the good and bad parts of your upbringing to model your own parenting. These kids are only going to look back and see bad stuff and this will then affect their relationship with their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Do we definitely not think it’s Florida? I’ve seen a lot of influencer families have been gifted a trip there this week.

Could explain why they’ve gone in half term? And why they’re being extra quiet and cautious - getting found out in America has much worse consequences than anywhere else due to the piido on a fiido?

Reactions: 22
They're not in Florida. For the USA, everyone over the age of 18 has to be fully (2 doses) vaccinated, and everyone over the age of 2 has to have antigen testing. I can't see that happening.

I think Sarah is sick and sunburnt, tbh. She looked not great and sounded croaky/nasally. They've probably got covid. She does look like she's about to rage though. The comments are also disabled which is strange.

Also Jace saying "uwu" killed me.. it has a particular kind of meaning in the communities I've witnessed :-/

Reactions: 21
Do we definitely not think it’s Florida? I’ve seen a lot of influencer families have been gifted a trip there this week.

Could explain why they’ve gone in half term? And why they’re being extra quiet and cautious - getting found out in America has much worse consequences than anywhere else due to the piido on a fiido?
No, most of the gifted Florida content ive seen this week was flimed by Disney and the Inghams arent thier. They would have had to join in on insta and share everthing like the rest were.

Reactions: 23
I’m a bit confused as to why the majority on here are convinced that the Inghams have to hide where they are going in case Chris is spotted or reported.
He wasn’t convicted so therefore if anyone did report him I’m pretty sure the police wouldn’t do anything…My stepdad sexually abused me and I’m pretty sure if the police were alerted every time he was around a young girl they’d just point out he was never actually found guilty of anything.
The Inghams are creepy, culty and Chris is a cheater and groomer of teens. But they really aren’t famous enough that wherever they go in the world someone will be on the lookout to report them. I’m sorry they’re just not 🤣
It’s not the authorities they are worried about being reported to, it’s the companies stupid enough to gift them freebies & people recognising them and approaching him in real life. Bad publicity for them and another step closer to the demise of their channel because there are only so many things they can try and blag before that comes to an end. He’s very clever choosing to prey on girls legally old enough in the eye of the law to avoid any criminal proceedings against him but he doesn’t deserve to carry on without no repurcussions at all. He’s all mouth behind the camera but the reality is very different & he’s always hiding behind his family because he knows there is less chance of anyone approaching him in real life with them around. I am very surprised they have opted to go away in half term and will be interesting to see where they go.

Reactions: 39
She knows her child isn’t sitting exams
Isn't the whole influencer/tallentless celeb industry not about who's the most useful or knowledgeable, but whoever pays a promoter enough money to force themselves in as many faces as often as possible, until many are brainwashed into thinking they should follow idiots? Then if anybody says they're not anything special, the dumbed down masses attack them and accuse them of just being jealous because they're rich, when they wouldn't be rich if so many weren't dumbed down to care about idiots worse than most people, and often they're a dumb video or interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy.

Reactions: 21
I reckon it’s a gifted trip, like the Majorca one and they are keeping hush as they don’t want the trip getting cut short. Every time they do anything gifted or an AD people let the companies know of Chris’s creeping.

Reactions: 36
At least Megan and Harry wash their children. 🤢
Well they have staff who do. Not sure how much actual parenting any of that lot do but I am pretty certain what little there is of it doesn't involve washing ears and arses.
;)

Reactions: 12
These pair of freaks... The very night De-molester messages young girls to get naked with him.
Florida Honeymoon 2015
Screenshot 2022-06-05 055641.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Nobody would care enough to bother informing anyone if they reached into their pockets and paid for these holidays with their own money, but it’s the fact that they continue to beg and scrounge for the gifted holidays. You can imagine the email.. we are a large family who have a passion for for travel and we’d love to showcase your hotel on our channel which has over a million followers 😂
They are no longer entitled to anything at all and these companies should be told. No matter what Sarah spouts as soon as they know the extensive dark background of this lot they don’t want any association with them.
I don’t think he’d dare to do Florida, but it will be some lovely hotel probably Greece or turkey, all inclusive type who are non the wiser about this lot.
The Inghams are so desperate to have what they once had they can’t give it up. Everytime someone holds a phone while they’re relaxing at the pool they will be paranoid they have been spotted for all the wrong reasons. Every look in the dining room.
I don’t think they’d have gone away during half term if it wasn’t gifted. They like to lurk in the shadows these days and pretend they are still living the high life.
what’s for sure is we will find out either way and do our thing, as usual.
Im so glad there are like minded, good people here who will not let this dirty bastard, and his gobshite wife slip from the radar, I know people say he wasn’t punished, but he is being silently battered every day and they get away with nothing in the end .

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Rebecca Lamb has sort of been gifted Dubai- not sure by whom as she doesn’t declare ad’s correctly. Maybe there? Inghams where gifted it before but someone contacted the company and I think it got withdrawn while they were there. Also it’s extremely hot there right now.
Though they probably want us all guessing decent places but in reality are on a camp site off the M6 living their best life.

Reactions: 18
I’ve hinted at departing the tattle lanes before but now fear I must flee. It will be with a heavy heart and tear stained rags that I bid you farewell.

Our powers that be (in an area already favoured by the great unwashed) have unceremoniously deemed that :-

Motor-homes and caravans can stay at prebookable locations (somewhere too near to me) for £5 per night for a maximum of 2 nights. I’ve ditched the gin and am downing industrial diesel as I type. The saving grace is no return bookings for three nights.

THREE NIGHTS !!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree. They’re mainly “famous” on here and amongst their ifam. If you mention their name to anybody in real life you just get a puzzled look 🤦🏼‍♀️ He’s a disgusting loser, liar, pervert and creep but he’s not famous like he thinks. They don’t want Tattle to know where they are because it causes grief with the idiot companies who gift them stuff without doing any background research when people from here contact them and tell the truth of what he’s done. That’s why they hide. It’s not because they’re scared of repercussions from people on the street. They only get noticed when out and about because they’re loud, obnoxious, filthy ill-mannered scruffs. Not because they’re “famous” and people are “jealous”.
Your so right…, one of our lovely carers was telling me about the lol dolls she’d bought for her granddaughters birthday. Realising my likely ignorance she started to say…. It was my moment of glory as I was able to boom yes they are in little round balls and the Ingham girls love them. The doting grandma said who???? and gave me a sedative

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.