The Ingham Family #233 Chris DeLonge: Putting The #### Into Scunthorpe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staceys baby also doesn’t collect filth under her little nails because she actually cares about her baby’s health & hygiene. I have seen poor Mila with filthy nails! No excuse for that. Oh & while I’m talking of nails has Prinny had her nails trimmed yet because it’s bloody cruel to leave a dog with nails as long as Prinny had😡Here is a free tip on being a caring person Lazy, put the bloody camera away & just look at the little things because it’s the little things called caring that made you look like a tit lazy cow. We can all see it🥺we all notice it when you apparently don’t. Get a grip.
The Prinny situation really gets me. It’s that time of year when the two older dogs need their boosters as do the four rabbits. Then the pups have started with jabs and have been microchipped. The vets used to call the animals name and my surname. Now they just yell my christian name and curtesy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is it a 'surprise' holiday outfits reveal? We literally saw them yesterday in the shops all together looking at clothes. I'm sure they just shove surprise in vlog titles for the sake of it, most of these so called surprises are anything but.
Isabelle said she tried four outfits on and then it seems the others chose out of them, not sure they understand how surprises work 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SURPRISE HOLIDAY OUTFITS REVEAL AND TRY ON!!

Sunrise at Rosabelle Manor. Brat of the Year 2021/2022 demands that Creepy film him building something. It's all systems go with wardrobes and clothes being sorted out. It was therapeutic for Isabelle at first. Creepy is off to the Post Office. First he has his two brazil nut a day to keep the doctor away. He gets in the car and reverses.

Lazy is having a day where she woke up enthusiastic but her motivation disappeared within an hour. She asks Jace what's in his bowl and he screeches "me and my monkey". The amount of times a day she laughs at Jace. He screeches and Lazy tells Creepy that he wants to be pulled up to the table. She's trying to convince Creepy to go to the shops with her as she needs to buy the outfits the girls chose. Isabelle was difficult to buy for and neither Esme of Isla bought an outfit for isabelle. The girls cant go with her because they have a "long day to work". They sent Lazy pictures so she's going to Matalan. She needs to go to another shop and take Mila's onesies back. Lazy will throw in a chai latte if he goes with her. Creepy starts putting his hand on her shoulder, squeezes it and asks if she has squat cash. Lazy licks the last bits of breakfast out from between her teeth.

Creepy is having a sleep in the car whilst Lazy goes into the shop. Esme has dance tonight. When Lazy last took Nannar to Primark she bought Esme and Isla flip flops. They were £4 and Lazy wants some. It feels like you're walking on pillows. She is size 5 but 3-4 fit. We've never felt anything more comfy in our whole lives. She finds some in green but settles on the orange and they fit better. Lazy walks up to the car. Creepy is asleep and she says "his little face".

Creepy and Lazy drove home from the shop and Creepy made Lazy drive all the way back because she paid in cash. He says they drove home by accident because they had Esme's dance class. Creepy missed out on his coffee so they're now at Costa with Esme and Isla (because she is desperate for a boba) in the back of the car. He told her to "get back in the car right now". Creepy has taken the card off Lazy so she has to pay with squat cash. Lazy says it's all the same "monies" but every time Creepy finds out she has squat cash he doesn't let her use the card. It's Creepy's first time in Costa drive thru. They've ran out of Isla's drink.

They get Isabelle a drink and Creepy just has to have a try of it. Gross, I bet he's the type of person who makes sure to dribble into the straw as well. Lazy says he's spilling it everywhere and he says he now has to buy a new jumper. Lazy asks which coffee shop he prefers his chai lattes from but he tells her he doesn't get them often enough to tell her. He says it's his first chai latte in a year, since they were at hospital with Mila but Lazy calls him out and says it was 2 1/2 weeks ago. He tries to pretend it was when he was put to sleep but Lazy says it wasn't. She also confirms he also had one in Ireland.

Prinny jumps up at the camera and Lazy waves her bag of treats around. Sausage fingers makes Prinny do paw before giving her a treat. Lazy takes Isabelle's dribble filled drink upstairs. He tried to call her but got no answer so Jace may be having a nap in her room. She asks Isla who's jumper is on the floor outside her bedroom but it's Esme's. Jace tells Lazy to go away so she starts tickling him.

Matalan haul. A couple of bits cannot be shown because the girls will show us. Lazy couldn't not get shoes. She got Esme bucket hats and dresses for Mila in 12-18 months so it won't fit her until next Christmas but it will look cute on a ginger toddling munchkin. She couldn't resist a dress that was in the sale for Isla. Lazy also got evening outfits. Most of Mila's clothes are like rompers, although she has a couple of dresses friends and family bought when she was born. Lazy gives Isla the dress. Isla tries it on and Lazy says she loves the pattern.

It's the next day. The girls are in Esme's room and it's time to reveal the outfits. Isabelle is nervous so nothing new there. Lazy is behind the camera. Isla is going first. She sees the day outfit and "cute", "adorable" and 10/10. Isla says the evening dress is like Cinderella. I'm so confused by this challenge because I thought they were only getting clothes for one girl but Esme and Isabelle both bought outfits for Isla. Another cute from Isla about the day outfit Esme picked for her. Evening outfit - another cute.

It's Isabelle's turn to give Esme her outfits. First is the day outfit, which she loves and will match the trainers she got. Isabelle is nervous to give Esme the evening outfit. Lazy makes turning-13-in-one-month Esme close her eyes. Esme seems underwhelmed with the evening dress and says the colour is like Granny's curtains. Lazy gasps and cackles. Esme likes it better when it's on. Lazy likes the outfit but not together. She tells Isabelle she did good nonetheless. Isla gives Esme her day outfit and she rates it 10/10. The skirt is dumped by the bed. Evening outfit is a preppy outfit Esme has been looking for.

Lazy but not least is Isabelle, who was hard to buy for. She tells Isabelle to be open minded. She doesn't seem to like the first outfit. Jace runs around with a dummy in his mouth, despite Lazy trying to tell us she didn't want him having them a couple of days ago. Just bin them and be done with it if Mila doesn't use them. What's the worst that will happen? He'll cry himself to sleep for a couple of nights and then get over it. Isabelle isn't sure about the white dress and wouldn't wear it to the beach or pool. Next they do Esme's day outfit for Isabelle. Isabelle prefers the outfit, which is a pool cover up and you can see the bikini through it so Creepy will be thrilled. She rates Isla's outfit a 6 and Esme's outfit an 8/9. Jace just said "ho ho merry Christmas" according to Lazy. Next is the evening outfits. Isabelle is surprised about the outfit Esme chose for her. Isla chose one of the dresses Isla tried on in the changing room. Lazy says one of the dresses had a lot of "boobage". It's a black dress and Lazy says everyone needs a little black dress. Lazy says it's stooonin. Esme shouts out that Isabelle should wear it for her birthday night meal so it sounds like there's a holiday in late June.

End of vlog

Before and after Creepy had a 'try' of Isabelle's drink.
1654038491747.png
1654038622919.png

1654037493334.png
1654037514393.png
1654037612078.png
1654037877180.png
1654038061071.png
1654038236427.png
1654038254517.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Creepy really is the example you were shown in those stranger danger videos as a kid isn’t he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
I can't think of one cupboard in that house other than the fitted kitchen cupboards. I don't think there is anywhere to store anything. Even the dressing room didn't come with fitted cupboards which is unheard of in a new build, nor a door to the bedroom, so it's not a dressing room at all, it's a box room.

The rooms above the garage are definitely not fitted, I don't think there's even insulation in there. They were completely shafted with that house, it's a box with a big staircase in the middle that looks good for the 'gram (in their heads), I can't believe they fell for the bullshit over such a huge financial purchase. I'd love to see the full list of faults.
I can't believe anyone would pay all that money with 7 bedrooms and not ONE en suite I would want en suite in every room the bedrooms are certainly big enough ..No storage / tit Carpets / Bad planning at the back with the garages off the patio / tit garden / The list just goes on

Reactions: 33
Those pool cover ups they bought for Isabelle are for middle-aged women, not a 16yo girl. Why couldn’t they have got her some nice denim shorts and a top, or one of those co-ord sets with cycling shorts that are everywhere atm? I felt sorry for her, tbh, she put a lot of effort into buying stuff for her sisters but she ended up with a load of rubbish. Even the trousers Esme got her were awful.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but did anyone see Isla peeking at the doorway whilst Sarah was doing the clothes haul and talking about dress she got Isla but didn’t want to shout so Isla didn’t hear 🤔 totally set up !
poor Isabelle why can’t she have some nice designer clothes instead off the tat she has been bought feel so sorry for her 😔 Jace is going to be a handful if not already with his demanding attitude also wonder when they will get his hair cut it looks so unkempt
I can't understand izzy every 16yr old ( if you can afford it ....Lazy ) wants named clothes and named trainers she seems afraid to ask her parents for anything and she's earned the fkn money 💰

• Sad
Reactions: 37
So lazy will the holiday be in Florida 😂😂😂is what I would love to comment 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No weight loss on the scales this week, her bike run out of charge.

This is not the face of someone who keeps spouting they are living their best life 😂

8BB160F7-E481-460B-BF76-DD52850B58E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The bleeping irony as Millie Bobbie Brown is known to be exploited by her family, she financially supports her entire family and there was one incident where she had pneumonia and still her father forced her to do a fan meet and greet for cash. the people behind Stranger Things had to intervene as her family were working her to the point of illness.

Edit to add that MBB has also spoken about her "close friendship" with Drake (31 at the time) when she was 14, so yeah, the similarities keep stacking up
Am I watching the same vlogs as this commenter? Esme acting 😳 what acting like her dad?

I can't understand izzy every 16yr old ( if you can afford it ....Lazy ) wants named clothes and named trainers she seems afraid to ask her parents for anything and she's earned the fkn money 💰
Exactly! Where I live people in absolute poverty have their kids looking better than lazy does!
She got those Jordan’s last year and has absolutely worn them into the ground daily, hiking, the beach etc
She has one pair of shoes, one! She’s been ‘working’ since she was 11 years old and has literally nothing to show for it.

Exactly! Where I live people in absolute poverty have their kids looking better than lazy does!
She got those Jordan’s last year and has absolutely worn them into the ground daily, hiking, the beach etc
She has one pair of shoes, one! She’s been ‘working’ since she was 11 years old and has literally nothing to show for it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s always quantity over quality for them.

Reactions: 27
It's hilarious that they see it as a design feature - only the Inghams! 😂 The neighbours' house that went for 15 grand cheaper had the open plan bath but at least the toilet was enclosed. There's also the prison shower at the back of the bathroom that I would imagine Sarah struggles to fit in comfortably. They're so weird 🤦‍♀️
More than that the open plan toilet I would hate that shower. It gives me all kinds restriction phobia.

Reactions: 20
What child let alone a 16yr old wants to drink from a straw that their step-dad has drunk from? I wouldnt have liked my dad to have even done that at any age and he is my birth father. I would have told him to keep it 🤢🤢🤢 just so disgusting. We all know why he does it.....sick man

• Sick
Reactions: 41
What child let alone a 16yr old wants to drink from a straw that their step-dad has drunk from? I wouldnt have liked my dad to have even done that at any age and he is my birth father. I would have told him to keep it 🤢🤢🤢 just so disgusting. We all know why he does it.....sick man
He's a vile monster

Reactions: 22
Am I watching the same vlogs as this commenter? Esme acting 😳 what acting like her dad?

technically she’s got several expensive belongings

iMac ( redundant since the pc )
Ipad ( think jace uses it more than she does )
Phone 12 ( Esme also got the exact same phone )
Pc ( step grandparents bought it her )
X box ( outgrown it )
Switch ( never seen it in her hand )
SLR Camera & equipment ( used about 3 times )
Sound recording studio stuff ( never opened )
Scooter ( illegal to use )
Fat bank account ( allegedly. )

All in all shows that they do not know nor care what she wants or what she’s into and she has little interest in anything for more than a month at a time ! I’d say she’s depressed. She giggles awkwardly on camera at times and ‘ acts ‘ at being happy. Gives sarcastic lazy Esque responses’ online sometimes trying to emulate her pathetic mother but overall she seems down AF the fact the only thing she enjoys is reading but then I wonder if she actually reads the books or just likes the idea of the image of a book worm 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know teens go through fads but she says she loves something for a couple of weeks and then she never mentions it again ! And this has happened about so many things.

SHE NEEDS FRIENDS
SHE NEEDS A SOCIAL LIFE
SHE NEEDS TO HAVE ACSESS TO SOME OF THE MONEY SHE EARNED ON HER SASSY SPUD CHANNEL 😑
SHE NEEDS TO BE AWAY FROM CREEPY ( the only male other than jace & Steve that she knows hence the fact she can’t see how unhealthy their relationship is ) if I where her dad or any of her paternal family I’d be banging their door down to speak to her ! Get her far away from them and find out how she really feels.

SHE NEEDS INTERVENTION 😠

Reactions: 31
That one act speaks loud and clear about how little autonmy Izzy has. Her entire life on camera, no privacy, no break from her family by going to school or hobby groups, she cannot even have a bleeping drink for herself but he slobbers over it. They will push this girl to breaking point. He makes my skin crawl.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Obviously not Isabelle’s fault, but I’ve never seen such a frumpy 16 year old. She’s got zero confidence, so dowdy. Heartbreaking considering how bubbly she used to be.
She must be the only 16 year old who doesn’t own a nike jumper or nike leggings she would benefit from them poor girl

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Here you go.

(Vlog screenshots from not long after they moved in, from an old thread courtesy of @garyowen7 )
Somebody needs to seriously explain to me just what is so appealing about this house? With 5 children in ,you`d expect it to resemble family yet there`s nothing warm about this building.No way would i waste so much money on somewhere like this.

Do you mean the big wowsers "No Budget" challenge where the set-for-lifers could spend as much as they wanted?*

*in Primark! 😂🤣🤡

I notice that today's Wordle has been brought to us in honour of The Minghams again. That was a lovely start to the day! (Needless to say I guessed it quickly because I'm so obsessed with the Minghams and they're the first thing on my mind when I awake 🙄)
hahaha! Shamefully it took me 4 goes to get that one!!! Oh and yes ,the first thing i thought of was Roseabelle manor once i`d twigged what it was!My mum couldn`t get why i was smiling! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Somebody needs to seriously explain to me just what is so appealing about this house? With 5 children in ,you`d expect it to resemble family yet there`s nothing warm about this building.No way would i waste so much money on somewhere like this.
I guess they got to put their own stamp on the new build, farble tiles, no door on ensuite, toilet not enclosed etc etc. we all know how tacky lazy’s taste in anything is!🤭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.