The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Lying, The Wig and the Wardrobes needs to be used on #233 again. This has to be a stand out title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope your little one is on the mend. Good god that must have been horrendous for you xxx
Covid puts you on your backside. Did me. I'm in the clinically extremely vulnerable category. But even if your not, it's still nasty.
Get well soon both of you, and sending lots of love ❤ xxxx
Oh no I’ve not got any children or covid, I’m really sorry but I think you’ve confused me with another poster x

Reactions: 6
Never mind the lying the wig and the wardrobe (brilliant thread title btw)
Lazy. Your so far up your own bleeping arse, do you believe you actually live in Narnia......

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if the play date today was a mum taking one for the other local mums 🤣
Poor woman though, hope she was asked permission before they uploaded her and child into YouTube, even if it was with a blurred face.
The way it appeared that the camera was hidden, I doubt the poor woman even knew she was being filmed. No wonder Lazy has no friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The way it appeared that the camera was hidden, I doubt the poor woman even knew she was being filmed. No wonder Lazy has no friends.
Knowing Lazy it was definitely without consent.
At least for the love of God the child's identity was blurred.

That’s if she’s actually taking them, which I for one doubt very much.
Of course it’s her parents fault. They took away her education, her social life and the bubbly confidence she once had. But I must say, the Local Authority has massively failed her too.
It’s very very sad.
The local authority have failed all them children massively on all levels of education and safeguarding.
They should be ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If i was filmed in someone elses house without knowing, i would be fuming!! She probably kept the camera on the whole time and then cut the rest out (but creepy has access to the footage of the child) Its so creep we may have to call lazy creepy2

Reactions: 32
3/4 of that vlog was an ad for pat pat clothing. She has a tiny #ad declaration in the corner barely visible. She has also replied in a comment on the vlog that no part of the video is an ad and they always declare ads and sponsors properly?..
weirdly also says paid promotion during the cooking slop segment but I can’t make out what she s advertising at that point.. cheesy orange vomit 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
3/4 of that vlog was an ad for pat pat clothing. She has a tiny #ad declaration in the corner barely visible. She has also replied in a comment on the vlog that no part of the video is an ad and they always declare ads and sponsors properly?..
weirdly also says paid promotion during the cooking slop segment but I can’t make out what she s advertising at that point.. cheesy orange vomit 🤢
Already been reported mate 🥲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
If they were filmed without consent and then broadcast on social media to the world, isn’t that a criminal offence for breach of GDPR ?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What exam is it that issy is upset about? Is it maths? Maybe she didn’t realise there was advanced information and to study according to that? If she had been at school she would of been able to attend multiple drop down sessions and interventions. Didn’t lazy say she was taking higher maths aswell?
I thought her practice paper the other day was foundation maths. Only problem with foundation is you need a higher percentage of marks to get a grade 4 or 5 compared to the higher paper. It depends on who has been teaching her as to whether they have made the right judgement.

I wonder how much teaching she has even had in her other subjects, she has mentions English lots, Maths sometimes and History now and again but barely Geography & Science which she is also supposed to be taking.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s only so Sarah can prove she has “friends” because we all know she doesn’t and of course she doesn’t read here- hi Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those clothes were hideous. The khaki jacket looked OK but the rest. I get my 3 year old primark mainly for the fact when he goes to nursery and plays out he comes home and they are ruined. Once he starts school I will be getting next etc for weekends. Jace goes nowhere and he doesn't grow as fast so why all the cheap gawdy tat. If she actually looked she would see next have loads of dungarees this summer, oh wait, they are £14 a pair. Set for life yeah right. And that slop 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Imagine having to get your n0nce husband to secretly record the neighbours kids to prove one of your children has a 'friend'. These scum bags never fail to disappoint and shock!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
The dance school posted a pic of Esme and said it was her grade 1&2 class. At 13 she should definitely be grade 3/4 at least. I know all about dance grades & examinations with the IDTA (dance exam association).
In my youth I did ballroom, Latin and sequence dancing and passed IDTA exams almost to teaching level. It all went badly wrong when I opted for dogs, rabbits and most other creatures with a tail. Then I discovered the cello and drums and learned how to cook. What can I say 🩰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
#233 secretly filming to prove they have a friend. All it proves is their creepiness has no end!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.