The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a proper Hill-Billy themed clothing haul, isn’t it 👨‍🌾
Dungarees rolled up, pair of boots, no top, bit of straw in his mouth & some engrained dirt. Job done 😂
Sounds like a good night out with a load of girls in a IBIS with creepy...... Good analogy 👏 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not as far behind on here as I thought I’d be. My daughter with cerebral palsy tested positive for covid Saturday and within a few hours had been rushed to hospital by ambulance with breathing difficulties. There’s nothing like discussing if you’d want your child resuscitated if it came to that to make you forget about the Ingham’s.
But after three short nights we are home, she’s on the mend. She has kindly passed her covid germs onto me so when I get the chance I’ll be able to catch up on all the goings on while we isolate.
I told Mr Mac pasta and cheese would be fine for us to have for dinner as that’s what all great influences eat.
I’ve missed all you lovely people. Weirdly I didn’t give the Ingham’s a second thought but I thought of you guys. If /when they stop vlogging we will collectively have to find a new cause as the support and love we show each other is to me, very special.
How scary. Sending love x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How many times did she one leg is rolled up as that is how Jace will wear them. Excellent idea to use dungarees on a kid that is toilet training

• Sad
Reactions: 10
How many times did she one leg is rolled up as that is how Jace will wear them. Excellent idea to use dungarees on a kid that is toilet training
Because we need reminding he’s iddy biddy and they’ll be too long otherwise 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s trying to make him look like the village idiot isn’t she 🙄 Poor kid 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
He’s been fully toilet trained day n night for well over a year 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor Isabelle! Constantly telling her it doesn't matter if she doesn't pass her exams, as always, absolutely no encouragement eh! 😡😡😡
I would like to credit you for your screenshot, for my fabulous profile pic. Thank you.
Also Lazy and Creepy, you couple of useless turds.... The sooner I qualify as a social worker the better. Your life won't be so rosy then......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
More fool them if Isabelle has to or wants to resit her exams as they’ll have to pay for them again if she doesn’t go to college. If she doesn’t do as well as she hoped it’s 100% not Isabelle’s fault, it’s Chris & Sarah. They removed her from school, got her a tutor that may or may not cover all of her subjects, crammed her into that van for weeks on end and then entered her into these exams.

Would any teenager actually want their picture on YouTube and the title ‘tears & not a good exam day for Isabelle’. I wonder if he even asked her if that’s ok because she didn’t want to talk on camera about it afterwards.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It really is, it has completely wiped me out but then I have m.e on top of this. Thank you☺
I hope your little one is on the mend. Good god that must have been horrendous for you xxx
Covid puts you on your backside. Did me. I'm in the clinically extremely vulnerable category. But even if your not, it's still nasty.
Get well soon both of you, and sending lots of love ❤ xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
#233 - Same old bore, clothes hauls, pasta and cheese galore.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#233 Aww look at the clothes for my cute little mite.... Hang on a minute it's PatPat Shite....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OK sorry, I find it absolutely disgraceful that these two trash heap parents think it's perfectly acceptable to feed a toddler and a young baby constant sugar. Esme is 13 years old, yet she doesn't even think there is anything wrong with going to the toilet, not washing her hands then poking food? Sarah and Chris have nothing to say about that and think it's fine? Basic washing of hands whilst toilet training is standard. Esme should know bloody better and if she doesn't wash her hands then she should be stopped from going near food until she does. Its basic hygiene, it's not a fad. The amount of fat, sugar, carbs and processed food this lot eat, i cannot believe any of them have any teeth left!

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Why wasn’t Esme allowed to show her clothes haul yesterday yet Sarah showed Jaces today? Surely the average ifam tween would have preferred to see tween girls clothes they might like and not a pre-schooler boys clothes 😳
Also how insulting to any ifam who have studied so hard for their GCSEs to keep banging on about how it doesn’t matter if you pass 😡
Jace is the greediest kid I’ve ever witnessed. What have they done to a once innocent baby?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
#233 Don't worry Izzy if you don't pass your exams. We're the "set for life" Inghams. We'll have other plans.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.