The Ingham Family #232 The lying, the wig and the wardrobes (that still need doing)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#233 Cheap clothes covered in creases,eating cakes with unwashed hands and the germs from faeces

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
#233 Hillbillies Rock, Hillbillies Roll, poor Izzy’s gonna be on the Dole (thanks to her parents)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Creepy. The big hand is on the 12 nearly. And the little hand is on the 7. What does that mean?
1. Your not a A level maths wizard. You can't tell the time pleb.
2. Your late for work. Jesus anyone else would be long gone by now if they kept being late. But I forgot your lives are so busy these days.....
3. Your a prick.

Reactions: 14
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it as I haven't looked back on the previous pages yet but there are just a few things I want to say.

1. Sarah setting up the camera at the door was so bizarre. The people coming in had no idea about that and it's super wrong to record someone without their permission.

2. I'm very sad for Isabelle that her exam didn't go the way she planned, she might surprise herself once her results come through. 💗

3. Isla having a bath with Jace when they have a 7-year age difference is extremely strange but also alarming. This is not judging Isla, this is judging Sarah. No 10-year-old should be excited to have a bath with their 3-year-old brother. She is trying to go back to a time in her life she got attention, Jace is clearly Sarah's favorite which is why Isla is always hanging around him and doing things that he does.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I really feel for izzy and wish her the best :( Gcses were such stressful times for me and it’s not her fault she had to leave school because her dads a horrible nonce and they didn’t bother to get her good tutors

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Him so isla got star of the week at dancing althou only just started hmm didn't she get that when she first joined but would have the trophy 2 weeks as was missing the next one and if she's only just started how are her and Esma (who dances at a different place on a different day) have a dance together in an upcoming show? 🤔🤔🤣🤣
How do you know they go to a different place? Did I miss something 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I really feel for izzy and wish her the best unlike some of these thread title ideas :( Gcses were such stressful times for me and it’s not her fault she had to leave school because her dads a horrible ponce and they didn’t bother to get her good tutors
If you mean mine. Then I do apologise.. I feel for the girl too. I really do. But, when her mum is actively saying it doesn't matter if you don't pass your exams constantly on vlogs, then what are we supposed to do? I. Only referencing to comments they have made.
Plus. I'm 2 days sleep deprived as I've had to have my grandchildren Just finished my final dissertation for the year. Oddly enough on online child exploitation, and I'm running out of ideas 🤣
I must admit I'm scraping the barrel. But I don't know what else to say as that's all lazys banged on about 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely wish Izzy all the luck in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I really feel for izzy and wish her the best :( Gcses were such stressful times for me and it’s not her fault she had to leave school because her dads a horrible ponce and they didn’t bother to get her good tutors
That’s if she’s actually taking them, which I for one doubt very much.
Of course it’s her parents fault. They took away her education, her social life and the bubbly confidence she once had. But I must say, the Local Authority has massively failed her too.
It’s very very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I really want to believe Izzy sat her exams BUT I don't. I think they are covering their tracks because they are on holiday !

Reactions: 11
She needs to stop with this "it's OK to fail your exams" speech. Regardless of what she thinks it has an effect on kids if they fail the exams, I wasn't the best academically and failed a few of my exams. It set me back about 3 years whilst I caught up and did my re-sits, so yes Sarah it's important to pass things first time

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The dance school posted a pic of Esme and said it was her grade 1&2 class. At 13 she should definitely be grade 3/4 at least. I know all about dance grades & examinations with the IDTA (dance exam association).

What exam is it that issy is upset about? Is it maths? Maybe she didn’t realise there was advanced information and to study according to that? If she had been at school she would of been able to attend multiple drop down sessions and interventions. Didn’t lazy say she was taking higher maths aswell?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wonder if the play date today was a mum taking one for the other local mums 🤣
Poor woman though, hope she was asked permission before they uploaded her and child into YouTube, even if it was with a blurred face.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m so glad these clowns didn’t find YouTube a couple of years earlier. Imagine if they’d have been in the Zoella era. Couldn’t think of two less deserving people and imagine the amount of people Chris would have been messaging if they really had made it big

Sarah keeps bleating about doing exams any time in life, she should maybe do a couple. She gets basic words wrong, can’t tell the times, doesn’t know how to pay bills or manage a bank account, doesn’t know how to cook… the list is endless. There are 13 year olds more capable than her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.