The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course I've known lots of people that put on 15st living their best lives šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you think lazy will take a Levi letter to playgroup next weekā€¦

Dear cheese on toastā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
What does she want these professionals to do?
whack someone with their weighing scales? Throw the eat-well plate at them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Don't worry beansandcheeseontoast
Lazys just pissed she can't eat you

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I have often said I work as an HV. Thereā€™s no way we personally take sides or befriend a mum as we are professionals and follow code of conduct
As usual Sarahā€™s is being a complete Pinocchio
If she tells the health worker about this website then she is opening up a huge can of worms, there are years of documented neglect. I also don't think the health worker would tell Sarah who it is or support her doing vague threats to another member of the group on Facebook if the whole issue in the first place was about gossip online. I see where you're coming from but I think she is bluffing and trying to intimidate, like they always do, the only thing they seem to do consistently is lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh she's nasty! She gets in contact with people's employers, allegedly sends letters to children. She's really really something else, a very dark soul.
I've said this before. Appreciate how you calmly post receipts in new threads and keep it on point Impleo. I learnt a lot from your posts and it's important to post evidence frequently. X

Jane clearly doesn't respect boundaries and raised a narcissist. My aunt is like her. Not in this way exactly, but my cousin is nearly my age, have humiliated them, bankrupted them and she still defends him. You can support your child but condone their actions.

Reactions: 29
I've said this before. Appreciate how you calmly post receipts in new threads and keep it on point Impleo. I learnt a lot from your posts and it's important to post evidence frequently. X

Jane clearly doesn't respect boundaries and raised a narcissist. My aunt is like her. Not in this way exactly, but my cousin is nearly my age, have humiliated them, bankrupted them and she still defends him. You can support your child but condone their actions.
Thank you. A lot of good people have done the hard work in getting the receipts originally, and they're from different places so I'm not sure whether they want crediting on Tattle. I like to share because I know when Chris thinks he can get away with things, he will do them again. I hope it manages to get through to one or two ifannies as well. I cannot understand how grown women support them, of all the YouTubers out there, and they're the ones most likely to be lurking here.

I think Jane and Chris are the same, both narcs. That's why she can't see anything wrong with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you. A lot of people have done the hard work in getting the receipts originally, and they're from different places so I'm not sure whether they want crediting on Tattle. I like to share because I know when Chris thinks he can get away with things, he will do them again. I hope it manages to get through to one or two ifannies as well, I cannot understand how grown women support them , of all the YouTubers out there.

I think Jane and Chris are the same, both narcs. That's why she can't see anything wrong with him.
On a very different scale of course, she reminds me of Luca Magnottaā€™s mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
On a very different scale of course, she reminds me of Luca Magnottaā€™s mother.

I really need to watch that on Netflix again! I find Jane more dark than Chris - at least he's transparent and dim. She creeps around in the background clearing up his messes so he can do it again.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have goosebumps. I have compared a lot of women I know to Luca's mother, including my aunt. Creepy certainly found a wife who is similar to his mother.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If you think about it, is she that stupid to bring up this site and whatā€™s said when sheā€™s at a playgroup with mums and children?
Theyā€™ll look, and theyā€™ll realize what you both are Sarah, so if I were you, Iā€™d be the one worried and I would shut the F up!

Reactions: 34
The best husband!!! By all means be kind to your daughter in law but don't f*cking gaslight her, Helena Hunt - he's still a controlling narc with a disrespectful Instagram, even if he's not been caught sending dirty dm's to teens for a while!!!

Otterwise your last screenshot won't show for me, would love to see it x

@Neck lace would love at some point a memory Monday of the extended Ingham clan, Jane is a shocker
Jane's messages to those young girls were so disturbing. She's a horrible narc who has raised a horrible son.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don't have their reg number or I would report it myself, but here is the info if you want to report her (and possible for Isla being in the front seat)

Examples of dangerous driving can include:
  • using a mobile phone or other equipment
or

it could be using a phone while driving which is a fine and points.

You can report offenders by calling the policeā€™s non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively, many police forces now accept online reports of using a mobile phone while driving and the following information:
  • The driverā€™s number plate
  • Video evidence to upload
  • Independent witnesses or evidence

But, and I stress but, she was maybe filming on a camera so possible not a mobile, it could be other equipment at least.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.