The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a difference of opinion. I assume it's the health visitor and her job is to look out for the well being of Sarah and Mila and the other parents and children who attend. If the health visitor knows someone in the group is going online and gossiping about what is supposed to be a private mother and child session then I would say she has the right to look into it. Sarah often over exaggerates how things happen so I assume it wasn't as dramatic as she makes out but I can see why the HV got involved.

The Inghams being the Inghams and Chris being a freak, which he is, and all the other bad stuff they do, is separate to this
That’s a fair point - if it’s true, something could have been said to the group as a whole in yesterdays group session by the HV. Unlikely she will have dealt with them individually like Sarah makes out - Cheeseandbeansontoast could give us that insight I suppose if they’ve not been scared off now :(

probably hoping to make the person nervous so she will not show up next week and then she will have figured out who it was.
She will definitely be going through process of elimination now with her tactics

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The HV would want to keep lazy onside, because she’s aware there are issues and she can keep a closer watch. These people aren’t there to be your friends lazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1276643View attachment 1276689
Isabelle sounds like she suffers from Stockholm syndrome bless her.

If anyone wants an instant laxative, look at Jane's response. 🤣 You must have meant 'chins' Jane?
@Cheesebeansandtoast, looks like Lazy has gone Wagatha Christie on you. Possibly just fishing, but based on the responses you would know if she knows your identity. Sending you moral support. x
The best husband????? Keep on telling yourself that Sarah, and Jane, I'd not want to admit I'd raised a wrongun

Reactions: 28
I have a difference of opinion. I assume it's the health visitor and her job is to look out for the well being of Sarah and Mila and the other parents and children who attend. If the health visitor knows someone in the group is going online and gossiping about what is supposed to be a private mother and child session then I would say she has the right to look into it. Sarah often over exaggerates how things happen so I assume it wasn't as dramatic as she makes out but I can see why the HV got involved.

The Inghams being the Inghams and Chris being a freak, which he is, and all the other bad stuff they do, is separate to this
If she knows , it's because Lazy alerted her. Running to the teacher when someone gossiped about you Lazy? Guaranteed more than one mother in that group finds your bragging and foghorn insufferable.
Either way, I hope our @CheeseOnBeansOnToast is ok. @CheeseOnBeansOnToast no one in that group can prove it was you. It's a fishing expedition and you just claim ignorance ok? The Ifannies are a nasty bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my god shes lost the plot again 😂
i swear I’d love to come along to playgroup although id have to borrow my little nephew for the day. I’d be happy to tell all the mums who she really is, and her dirty little creep of a husband, the health visitor would be spoiled for choice which news article to delve into first, plenty of good reading there. The one about her husband trying to get a child to sneak from her hotel room at night, or the ones about their child endangerment/ neglect, the one where they get their fans to send death threats, It’s a very lot to read up on 😂
she does this a lot and they know absolutely nothing at all, I had a message from granny J right at the start saying she knows who I am daft old bat.
what an embarrassment she is, makes her whole family life public fodder then tries to sensor what she doesn’t like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I hadn’t thought about it this way, but from @CheeseOnBeansOnToast posts I’m not sure she’s said anything that would warrant concerns or any action from her health visitor specifically. As the Inghams have a public profile, and all of this information is in the public domain and sarah has spoken openly about it at the group, this surely wouldn’t be of her concern, or surely out of her jurisdiction? Freedom of speech still exists within things experienced in private groups? If Sarah wants to announce her public life, then that’s information she has offered?

Reactions: 39
I'm near sure the poster who goes to mother and baby group said the normal health vistor wasnt there on Monday lazy is trying to intimadate poster into not going back just showing the big vile bully she is

4 years eh Sarah almost 4 years from it came out about your creepy disgusting husband what a silly witch lazy you are getting pregnant twice in that 4 years to your groomer of a husband , the state of you and your children tell a different story to 'living your best life' but sure keep telling yourself that 🤣 you lazy are as bad as creepy husband

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I wonder if big lazy has had a falling out with another mum and she's trying to play the victim when instead she's the vile bully? Yep, people know what you are like, you lazy vile old cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You know Detective Sarah (Gmail department) 🕵️‍♀️ will plod in and try and casually say "So...what kind of things do people like on their toast? Cheese? Beans? 👀" to figure out who is here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just so that you're aware @CheeseOnBeansOnToast she is hoping this will scare you into not turning up so she can guess who is posting from the one that isn't there. She hasn't got a clue who is posting here, she can't even pronounce avocado let alone do anything of substance. You're allowed to post what you like, you haven't done anything illegal, no one here has, it is a gossip site, she can't censor people because she doesn't like what is said. Don't let her manipulation work and if she tries anything report her straight to the one who runs the group.
It amazes me how the Inghams make people feel like criminals, whilst he did what he did. Personally if it was me and I was a 'public figure' and was accused of what he has been accused of, I would litigate. You do realise Sarah that in order for newspapers or any kind of rag to publish allegations, they have to have proof? No matter how many messages you claim are fake or manipulated to make your husband look guilty. You disillusioned fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I had a message from granny J right at the start saying she knows who I am daft old bat.
Jane's the most batshit of them all. She's a groomer like Chris but also everyone's dogsbody because she's afraid of losing them. She's got five grandchildren but not one of them is allowed for a sleepover, that speaks volumes to me.

I hadn’t thought about it this way, but from @CheeseOnBeansOnToast posts I’m not sure she’s said anything that would warrant concerns or any action from her health visitor specifically. As the Inghams have a public profile, and all of this information is in the public domain and sarah has spoken openly about it at the group, this surely wouldn’t be of her concern, or surely out of her jurisdiction? Freedom of speech still exists within things experienced in private groups? If Sarah wants to announce her public life, then that’s information she has offered?
I think it's a grey area. As is everything with the Inghams it's going to be new to the HV and she probably wants to keep the peace and like @Tublet83 says, keep Sarah under her watch. We all got the feeling Sarah was pushed into these groups as she avoided them with Jace.. No disrespect to Cheesey with what I say and I hope they're ok. I really don't care about the situation either way, as much as Sarah would want us to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely spot on. I commend your observations and totally agree. If health visitors and ancillary staff invested in every bit of gossip and innuendo that was bandied about in play groups nowt would get done. I’m convinced it’s just mouth almighty sounding off with her eloquent charm as per usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can we add playgroup to the tit Midas list yet?

Literally everywhere these cretins go there’s trouble. She’s now Causing ww3 at a playgroup. A playgroup I don’t understand why she attends, anyone seeing her on a day to day basis would think she’s only got two feral children.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my god shes lost the plot again 😂
i swear I’d love to come along to playgroup although id have to borrow my little nephew for the day. I’d be happy to tell all the mums who she really is, and her dirty little creep of a husband, the health visitor would be spoiled for choice which news article to delve into first, plenty of good reading there. The one about her husband trying to get a child to sneak from her hotel room at night, or the ones about their child endangerment/ neglect, the one where they get their fans to send death threats, It’s a very lot to read up on 😂
she does this a lot and they know absolutely nothing at all, I had a message from granny J right at the start saying she knows who I am daft old bat.
what an embarrassment she is, makes her whole family life public fodder then tries to sensor what she doesn’t like 😂😂
i-know-who-you-are-i-will-find-you.jpg

Chris and Jane is so gangsta. What exactly does she plan to do with you once she knows who you are? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
These two are so bloody full of self importance, throwing around the “professionals”, NDAs and the police all the time 🤣 Sarah lives in absolute la la land!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.