The Ingham Family #231 Massive, huge, big surprise for Sarah!!! Your husband still likes teens..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If living your best life is spending your days in home bargains and b&m eating cheese slop having an unfaithful husband and feral children then you need to take a good Look at yourself
I think lazy is so feral herself to her this probably is her best life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do think it's funny that she always wants people to believe that the whole of Tattle is made up of lonely people who are sat at a computer all day, yet she also reads everything and has time to talk about it. So she is admitting that she spends at least as much time dedicated to the "trolls" as they do to her. Most likely more time since she doesn't move far from a sofa and other people have things to do. She doesn't like to admit that it's just normal people with normal lives, because anyone can see what terrible people both Chris and Sarah are.
Lazy Sarah you are so wrong about tattle members.They have lifted me up with their kind words during my recent bereavement

I think lazy is so feral herself to her this probably is her best life 😂
Yes I think you are so right

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I wonder what would have happened if Jess had gone to meet Chris, gone along with what he had wanted her to do and they had been caught by a hotel security guard (Jess had the good sense to not meet him. However, another 16 year old who had been groomed by this master manipulator might have done so). If he had been caught in a compromising position with a 16 year old girl in a swimming pool, surely Sarah would have left him at that moment? Or would she still not have done? Would the money and the fame still have been more important to her? So many people have come forward saying (with proof) that Chris tried to persuade them to sleep with them (and some of them did sleep with him). What more evidence does she need that he is a filthy, lying, grooming cheat who doesn't love or respect her?

Also, it would have been devastating for Jess to have been found with Chris. He never once thought about how mortified that 16 year old child would have been if they had been caught together in a swimming pool. Thank goodness she never met up with the scumbag. He never thinks about the safety and well being of others. It is so infuriating that he is still given daily opportunities to groom other young fans 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder what would have happened if Jess had gone to meet Chris, gone along with what he had wanted her to do and they had been caught by a hotel security guard (Jess had the good sense to not meet him. However, another 16 year old who had been groomed by this master manipulator might have done so). If he had been caught in a compromising position with a 16 year old girl in a swimming pool, surely Sarah would have left him at that moment? Or would she still not have done? Would the money and the fame still have been more important to her? So many people have come forward saying (with proof) that Chris tried to persuade them to sleep with them (and some of them did sleep with him). What more evidence does she need that he is a filthy, lying, grooming cheat who doesn't love or respect her?
She'd have sat in a bush with a burgah for her tea, shouting the odds into the camera about how all Chris was guilty of was giving that girl a swimming lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
View attachment 1277485
😂😂😂 living their best lives 🤣 I love The modesty 🤣🤣🤣
If this is what they consider living their best lives, their standards aren’t set very high 🤣 A creepy dad who won’t go anywhere without a child for fear of being spotted by someone, a lazy mother who’s idea of good food is cheese overloaded slop day after day. Holidays cooped up in a clapped out dpd van with over 200k on the clock rather than the all out holidays of years gone past, abysmal views so they’ve resorted to clickbait. A teenager who’s scared of her own shadow, another one who thinks she’s amazing but has her fathers mannerisms. You have a 10yo who acts closer to a child of 5, hobby toddler with no boundary’s - the only child who has any sweetness and innocence to her is your youngest one who is too young to have been turned just yet but she has had a lot of her intimate young life shared across the web. You are living a cultish lifestyle without any social life - carry on living your best life. We are off to a country far across the sea very soon - enjoying the spoils of an actual days work because my partner is a real man, not the poncey man child you live with

• Heart
Reactions: 53
That receding hairline is just not natural Sarah 😡

View attachment 1276553
She tried to hide it today, as along with the plait , she did a comb over.
Aldo, notice how she took Isla to HER favourite shops? Isla wanted to ho to the range, which is full of craft supplies, but Lazy could not be arsed.
Those kids screech voices are so irritating, it would drive me nuts!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Living their best life, but not in America ay.

The country they love so much, but just the mention of America infront of Lazy and her whole demeanor changes.

I know he wasn't arrested or charged due to the fact she was 16, and in UK law it isn't classed as a criminal offence.
Massively frowned upon obviously, as what normal fully grown married man would send messages of a sexual nature to a 16 year old girl?

But would he have to declare the fact he was questioned over messages he sent while in the US, to what they class as a minor and underage?

Would he have been cautioned?

Reactions: 26
If this is what they consider living their best lives, their standards aren’t set very high 🤣 A creepy dad who won’t go anywhere without a child for fear of being spotted by someone, a lazy mother who’s idea of good food is cheese overloaded slop day after day. Holidays cooped up in a clapped out dpd van with over 200k on the clock rather than the all out holidays of years gone past, abysmal views so they’ve resorted to clickbait. A teenager who’s scared of her own shadow, another one who thinks she’s amazing but has her fathers mannerisms. You have a 10yo who acts closer to a child of 5, hobby toddler with no boundary’s - the only child who has any sweetness and innocence to her is your youngest one who is too young to have been turned just yet but she has had a lot of her intimate young life shared across the web. You are living a cultish lifestyle without any social life - carry on living your best life. We are off to a country far across the sea very soon - enjoying the spoils of an actual days work because my partner is a real man, not the poncey man child you live with
I hope you have a wonderful time. You deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder what old chippy tits was up to last night while his wife was yet again going round the houses to not mention what he'd done?

I know he wasn't arrested or charged due to the fact she was 16, and in UK law it isn't classed as a criminal offence.
He was also in a position of responsibility, an 'influencer'. He used his power to groom the girls. If he was a teacher or a sports coach it would have been illegal if he had gone on and engaged in sexual activity with J as she was under the age of 18, and would at bare minimum have lost his job for what he did actually do- unfortunately YouTube is an unregulated mess, which is why creeps like him use it to their advantage.

Screenshot 2022-05-19 08.59.45.png
Screenshot 2022-05-19 08.59.29.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Also, it would have been devastating for Jess to have been found with Chris. He never once thought about how mortified that 16 year old child would have been if they had been caught together in a swimming pool. Thank goodness she never met up with the scumbag. He never thinks about the safety and well being of others. It is so infuriating that he is still given daily opportunities to groom other young fans 😡😡
No doubt it would have been twisted round to that Chris was innocently having a midnight swim by himself when this deranged fan spotted him and jumped in just so she could mess their lives up, neither of them will ever take responsibility for anything they themselves have doing, neither will they take any responsibility for egging their fans on to try and ruin someone else's life,

• Sad
Reactions: 27
#232 Hagatha Crusty....the tacky Home Bargains mirror cracked just like Lazy's lips 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sarah should be more concerned about articles by BBC news, quoting Sussex police published 24th August 2018.

If you were the partner, whatever way you look at that I don’t think you could make it sound good.

0D8FF190-D9A2-42D5-B17C-8FDA20747C71.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
If living your best life is spending your days in home bargains and b&m eating cheese slop having an unfaithful husband and feral children then you need to take a good Look at yourself
And crammed in an ex dpd delivery van with 6 others wow let me think about it ........ nah you can keep your best life 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If someone is putting their lives out there for everyone to see and making money from it then people are allowed to discuss and have opinions.
If Chris wasn't outed for grooming young girls I would still be sat here with no idea about who they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Shall I tell you what living your ‘best life’ is lazy fatso? It’s finding out yesterday that your grandson is in remission and only has to endure maintenance chemotherapy! That’s what bloody happiness is! 🎉

Your children are disheveled, badly behaved, neglected and literally SCREAMING for your love and attention. Maybe put more of your energy and time into them than you do in other peoples opinions of you! Let’s face it you mahooooosive tub of beef dripping, our opinions happen to be 100% fact, because guess what? YOU DOCUMENT IT FOR ALL TO SEE. Absolute thick twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.