The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she probably did with Isla’s father ?

“Here look, he notices she’s not a carrot top and catches on I’m coming after ya for maintenance mate......”
Allegedly. Not confirmed. Who’s booboo’s bio
Plot twist.... Isla is Dave's??

Reactions: 2
The latest video we are invited to guess the songs
It's little wonder they have muted the singing as I am pretty sure that Isabelle is actually singing deeply offensive rap lyrics rapping along to
Airport security nicked my daddy the bastards banged him in a cell but the fuckas soon released him and it all ended well

In the meantime who says slobs can't be sexy

View attachment 5687
oh wow that's a very provactive photo... What is she thinking about as she nibbles that baby carrot? Hmmm?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can imagine her screaming 'don't you know who I am!?'

Whilst Chris dishes out the business cards for all the staff to check out their channel, because they are famous 'ya know!'
And special Instagram DM cards for the children's ward... ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m betting the new baby will be the spitting image of Esme. Lazy on the other hand now looks nothing like this fresh faced young girl.

Reactions: 4
The latest video we are invited to guess the songs
It's little wonder they have muted the singing as I am pretty sure that Isabelle is actually singing deeply offensive rap lyrics rapping along to
Airport security nicked my daddy the bastards banged him in a cell but the fuckas soon released him and it all ended well

In the meantime who says slobs can't be sexy

View attachment 5687
This comment is confusing ?

Any time I see a padded out Ingham vlog I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes that’s keeping the “adults” occupied.
Maybe they were sorting out the Smug Sarah issue from the day before.

Complete witch warning.......
Mason is an unfortunate looking baby. ?
Don’t @ me, not all babies are cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m betting the new baby will be the spitting image of Esme. Lazy on the other hand now looks nothing like this fresh faced young girl.View attachment 5701
I would not have recognised lazy in this photo, she looks totally different without the chestnut mane and matching eyebrows she sports today. Plus the low key celebrations of just one flimsy banner. I wonder what the homecoming decos will be like this time around? I'm imagining balloons and banners galore, fireworks and a brass band playing "congratulations" .... Oh and all the neighbours will line the street clapping and waving flags.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would not have recognised lazy in this photo, she looks totally different without the chestnut mane and matching eyebrows she sports today. Plus the low key celebrations of just one flimsy banner. I wonder what the homecoming decos will be like this time around? I'm imagining balloons and banners galore, fireworks and a brass band playing "congratulations" .... Oh and all the neighbours will line the street clapping and waving flags.....
It's not Sarah

Sarah has never ever ever dyed her hair not once.

That's why you don't recognise her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This comment is confusing ?

Any time I see a padded out Ingham vlog I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes that’s keeping the “adults” occupied.
Maybe they were sorting out the Smug Sarah issue from the day before.

Complete witch warning.......
Mason is an unfortunate looking baby. ?
Don’t @ me, not all babies are cute.
He looks permanently shocked even though he’s a happy smiling baby

Reactions: 2
It's not Sarah

Sarah has never ever ever dyed her hair not once.

That's why you don't recognise her!
Maybe she died her hair ginger there (I know its meant to be blonde) so people would think that's where Esme got the red from as we know its definitely not from Chris. Hell no.

Mason looks like a Mary Shortal reborn.

The vlogs are bad now but they will be horrendous when the babies here... it's just going to be shrill baby talk.

Reactions: 13
Mason looks like a Mary Shortal reborn.

The vlogs are bad now but they will be horrendous when the babies here... it's just going to be shrill baby talk.
They still talk to Isla like she is 2 years old anyway, it won't be much different

Reactions: 11
Or do they talk to her like she's a pet? Chris talks to Prinny in the same way he talks to Isla ?
Now you have said that, he totally does. Creepy , in fact he shows more love towards the dog then he does about any of his family members!

Reactions: 7
Can anyone enlighten me as to why Sarah had another scan recently? Is it because they need to keep an eye on baby or is it purely another private vanity scan.
Wish sarah would actually take her antenatal appointments as seriously!
I’m actually thinking why they didn’t opt for a home birth as then they could have filmed all they wanted!

Also the girls could be involved more.

Surely if there were no complications then it would have been perfectly okay.

Not sure how she would have fit the birthing pool in that cramped living room but there was always their so called massive garden. She could even invite their friendly neighbours to watch!
And the neighbors could cheer her on ????? no one else has ever given birth dont ya know ?

Reactions: 5
He looks permanently shocked even though he’s a happy smiling baby
I think that’s only when he looks at lazy, I thought the same yesterday but he’s obviously thinking what the hell am I looking at here!

• Haha
I think that’s only when he looks at lazy, I thought the same yesterday but he’s obviously thinking what the hell am I looking at here!
To be fair I’d think the same if I was looking at her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.