The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the Quora top answer to why
Youtubers ask for comments....

So now im pretty sure it’s to back up their bought views, answered my own question. They really are despicable!!!
So they won’t want to be deleting any negative comments will they hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she'll blame all these carrots she's eating on the babies red hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Unique Fam video back up with number plate blocked out. I wonder if now the world has seen the reg done the checks and seen they were driving around etc for 8 months without MOT, they are probably fearing for their lives. Well I really think they should for their safety change the reg just as a precaution, do you think I should send them this link as I think this reg is perfect :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Unique Fam video back up with number plate blocked out. I wonder if now the world has seen the reg done the checks and seen they were driving around etc for 8 months without MOT, they are probably fearing for their lives. Well I really think they should for their safety change the reg just as a precaution, do you think I should send them this link as I think this reg is perfect :ROFLMAO:

She needs lazy though as it’s her car ? Oh wait so is the Land Rover ?

Reactions: 2
She needs lazy though as it’s her car ? Oh wait so is the Land Rover ?
Well he does like to drive the pink penis car doesnt he, just got this imagine in my head, creepy cruising in the pink mini, arm out of window pulling that stupid face he pulls with the perve reg ??

• Haha
Well he does like to drive the pink penis car doesnt he, just got this imagine in my head, creepy cruising in the pink mini, arm out of window pulling that stupid face he pulls with the perve reg ??
Shouting what’s up chai fam look at me I think I’m sooper dooper famous when in fact everyone looks at me like I’m a....well i will leave that to everyone’s personal opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched the vlog when C&S were discussing the baby’s hair colour after another one of their scans and wandering why Sarah would automatically think he will have ginger hair like Esme. I know she doesn’t want to readily admit to the ifam that Chris is naturally ginger but why not consider the baby may come out with lighter hair like Isla’s.

When she was pregnant with Isla, did they go on about the colour of her hair before she was born?

Yes but in a non-complaining way because you know, she never complains.
I can imagine her screaming 'don't you know who I am!?'

Whilst Chris dishes out the business cards for all the staff to check out their channel, because they are famous 'ya know!'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she was pregnant with Isla, did they go on about the colour of her hair before she was born?

Yeah she probably did with Isla’s father ?

“Here look, he notices she’s not a carrot top and catches on I’m coming after ya for maintenance mate......”
Allegedly. Not confirmed. Who’s booboo’s bio

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.