The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D5D9E2AC-390C-4FD0-858F-01CFF78094B3.png

So causally on Tiktok and all of a sudden this pops up about a stalker in Ireland, watching girls undress, a happened in the last few weeks.. hmmmmm

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I wouldn't put it past them to move to Ireland
Please god no, I can't be in the same country as them!
Right that's it, I'm closing the curtains and turning off the big light in this entire island.
Will pretend the nation is gone out when they come a knocking.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Right that's it, I'm closing the curtains and turning off the big light in this entire island.
Please take them from us, you can have them for free. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know of a very unfortunate case where a young man died under a ride-on mower recently by freak accident, and he was (presumably) trained in how to use it as part of his daily work outdoors. It is astonishing how dumb and arrogant Creepy and Lazy are.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
They are ridiculous why spend money on mower when the grass is such a state. Surely they could have put that money towards turfing the garden properly. They do everything backwards. Mower is to maintain grass, it's going to do no good on patchy dirt and weeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
#230 Lazy thinks everyone wants to know her ,as she enables a non ce on a cheap mower, wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her

Reactions: 18
That's why it was obvious those words came from her parents - I can imagine Sarah saying it doesn't matter, she failed or didn't do well and look at her now.

I wondered if she was reading but think it looked more like she was looking away like Sarah does when she is lying. Her bit about being awkward didn't need to be left in, but I can tell her that the reason she was being so awkward (despite talking into a camera for years) was because she felt embarrassed. She had been told to say those things and didn't really want to.

They are welcome to my view with an ad blocker, it won't save them. If every person hate watched them, it still wouldn't save them.
They were in their old house and Sarah and Chris were having a conversation with Isabel. They were telling her it didn't matter what she wanted to do when she left school because she was already a famous YouTuber so she didn't need to do anything else if she didn't want to. You tube won't last forever so why they are filling her head with rubbish I've no idea. People like Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes have other businesses as well as YouTube so they will always be ok, and since Zoe had their baby, they upload once in a blue moon, but to tell Isabel she doesn't been to do anything else is unfair on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Sarah making sure everyone knows mila is still dinky fitting in the 3-6 month outfit …and still big
You know all her kids are dinky dots …..

Reactions: 21
Oh god I hope they don't come here. The van wouldn't be out of place on a halting site though. Exclaiming that the traveller neighbours are all Ifam haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
#230 the only ride Creepy can get these days, is from a sit on mower 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They are that typical family you'd avoid on holiday ,no manners ,loud,selfish ,feral kids with no boundaries and its all down to the lack of parenting ,they can't even wash themselves 🤢
Oh yes. There is always THAT family. They have no respect for others

There's no way she's doing GCSE exams. The amount of lies they tell, I guess it comes naturally to them now. 😔

I've said it before, if Izzy was still at school then sitting the exams would be free. However, because she's home educated they would have to pay £100s for each exam, and sort out places where she can take them as a private candidate. Creepy and Lazy won't pay for something they can get for free, just look at the carseat for Mila, and they can't be bothered to shower let alone put in the effort to organise and potentially pay for a venue where Izzy can sit exams.

In fact i'm so confident that it's all a load of lies, that if they've paid for exams and organised a venure for Izzy to sit them as a private candidate then i'll eat Creepy's beanie. 🤢
Don't say that ...I've said before I think she is doing them only a handful ..some companies do pay monthly deals. Worked out between 1 and 2 k overall for iGCSEs ..perhaps S&J paid.

Reactions: 6
They would be far too confused to live in Ireland, they struggled trying to work out the milk.... Creepy couldn't cope with different coloured caps.... and sweet divine the absolute state of the 'grass' in the back garden. The poor neighbour, I noticed Creps did a patch test right over that side of the garden. My worse nightmare living anywhere near them. The racket cutting the grass, complete with gangster hand signals, kids, dog, sisterwife ferretting around and boxes being flung up the stairway to AliBlanket HQ hell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
SURPRISE NEW RIDE GOT DELIVERED.. (EVERYONE was BUZZING!!)

The oven clock says 17:51. Lazy prepares 'breakfast' of cheese egg things. Creepy has put music over her talking so you can't hear what she's saying. Breakfast is a cheese egg ring with extra cheese sprinkled on top and advocado on the side.

Creepy starts the engine on his tractor mower. Esme is sat on it and Jace is stood to the side. Esme was the first person who wanted to have a go after the guy showed them how to use it. Jace wants a go so Creepy says he'll take him in a minute. Creepy is ready to do damage to the lawn. The guy has done a strip of the lawn. The tractor mower has a cup holder. Shots of the mower to music. Esme drives it with Prinny nearby. Creepy has been testing out his new strimmer in the weeds and got covered in weeds. He tells Jace he can pick the weeds and that the dandelions are not flowers. Suns out, guns out. He'll have a hard time with that one, his 'guns' are lumps of fat. He's transforming the balcony into a gorgeous seating area as well today.

Creepy boards the mower and says he doesn't want to muck it up. He shows us how to use it. Music as he mows the bald patch ridden lawn. Lazy boards the mower and Creepy shows her how to use it. He tells her to pull the choke all the way out and she questions the word choke. She asks what choke means. It's what happens when you eat one of your slop meals because they're so gross with random bits of mushroom in. He isn't sure what a choke does but tells Lazy to be chill because the harder she pushes the faster it goes. Footage of her woooing and cackling away. She takes Jace on the mower with her and then it's Isla's turn. Creepy tops up the petrol. Shots of him on the mower. Jace drives in his ride on police car near the mower and Prinny is on free roam. Creepy strims the weeds.

Back inside, Lazy says Jace came in and said the mower was so fun. Jace asks for another yoghurt but is pacified with ras-puh-breeze. He's a light eater and doesn't like big meals. Today he ate two whole Weetabix, then he asked for toast, they made the egg muffin things that he didn't eat much of , two yoghurts, now he's asking for toast again and having ras-puh-breeze again. Creepy is off to the skip and to the petrol station because the mower has run out. Mila is loving her food today and having button melt thingymabobbydos. Esme eats her ras-pu-breeze with yogurt drizzled on top and a large dollop of Nutella on the side. Isla is having frozen blueberries, ras-puh-breeze and grapes.

Mila lays on the floor. Time to take her brace off. Lazy leans her against the foot stool and squeals that she's doing so good. It says onscreen that the links for Mila's toys are in the description but they're not as usual.

Esme has decided to change her name to Esme Starbucksian because she and Isabelle love iced coffees but can never make them to taste just like Starbucks. They use milk, coffee and sugar. Esme has found a way to make the milk frothy They don't have a milk frother but they have an old Dr Pepper bottle to shake the milk in. No milk frother? Surely the set for life Inghams have all the kitchen gadgets??? Esme gave Isabelle her iced coffee and shows us the one she made for herself. Prinny comes over for attention and Esme says he's missed her. An exciting Amazon package is arriving on Sunday.

Lazy squeals about Mila kicking her legs. Jace leans over her and Lazy tells him she'll steal his glasses. Esme turns Mila onto her tummy and she almost get into the crawl position. Cackling Lazy says the only thing that will get Mila to crawl is the book with the boob illustrations. "Crawl for the boobie". Jace repeats what Lazy says. Music to footage of Mila playing. Lazy helps Mila sit up. She is excited that the Nannar's curtain print outfit still fits Mila. She bought it in 3-6 months and it's still a little bit big. She's been saying Mama.

Mila is now in her car seat and Lazy says she's so cute. Lazy, Mila, Esme and Isla have come to the shops for a rake, things for the balcony including an outdoor rug. Lazy ran into Matalan to get Mila a cute swimming costume and summer hat whilst Esme and Isla stayed in the car with Mila. Everything is in floral and there's a massive bow on the back of the hat. They forget to film in Home Bargains but Lazy shows us the trolley of tat. Next stop is The Range. Esme has a chocolate milkshake and Isla has gummies.

In The Range, Esme decided she wants to start a crochet so they're looking at yarn. Esme has her own money and can only afford one so Lazy tells her to go for the plain yarn. Esme has bought stuff for crocheting on Amazon. Isla is buying Gelli Blobz. Mila sits in the trolley babbling away. Lazy wants to buy paints for Jace. She wants to go to the garden section. Lazy picks up various products. In the garden section they look at the chimenea for the balcony. Creepy is always tight until he's on one and wants something. Around the corner Lazy finds fire pits but can't decide which one she likes best. She says the chimenea looks like a barbecue. They're setting the fire pit up downstairs this week. On the way out they find a tree so Lazy is buying it to go in the corner with twinkle lights around it. Lazy tells Mila that Creepy is going to kill her for buying all this tat. Lazy will tell him she fell and bought a tree.

Hyper, screeching Esme and Isla are in Esme's bedroom. They show what they bought from The Rage and Home Bargains. Esme got cushion fillers, clay, yarn and crochet hooks. Isla got foam in different colours, a pack of pez, six pack of jelly (two of which Jace had) and sour patch kids. They both got Maui lotion to add to their morning routines, slime containers for a sleepover tonight.

Jace gave the cutest reaction to getting stuff for painting from Lazy. He keeps demanding that Lazy open everything. He shows the girls everything and Lazy tests him on his colours by handing him bottles of paint. He gives Isla the yellow because it's her favourite colour. Lazy does a haul of what she got; a 2 trunk set for the landing or Mila's room, the tree, the chimenea for the balcony (makeover is tomorrow), outdoor rug, candle holders, kindling and two bags of toiletries. Jace is desperate to do painting right now.

The log burner is on and they're all going to have a nice chill. Mila is playing with her favourite toy. Her legs are sore because she keeps scratching them. Jace is shilling with Prinny. They're sitting down to watch TV before bed. Lazy wants to do a full balcony makeover tomorrow. Jace tries to snatch the camera from Lazy.

End of vlog

One day an accident is going to happen. He's an utter idiot for having Jace and Prinny in the garden with the mower.
View attachment 1242715View attachment 1242718
View attachment 1242709View attachment 1242710View attachment 1242711
View attachment 1242714View attachment 1242720View attachment 1242723View attachment 1242725
View attachment 1242721View attachment 1242722View attachment 1242728
Real life Hillbillies.
I feel so sorry for their neighbours.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What the hell is wrong with this woman!! So desperate to shop she buggers off into Matalan and leaves a baby in a harness in the car with a 12 year old and 10 year old!! What was she so desperate for she couldn’t wait for Mila to wake up!!
BE322A00-DC55-450E-9413-5DCF0C64C921.jpeg
A233657C-91D6-4C7D-81D4-3F49F99AAEAB.jpeg

Seriously Lazy you have a bleeping shopping addiction!! 12 year olds are never responsible enough for a baby to be left in their sole care and certainly not your 12 year old who was throwing the baby around in the air when Mila was days old!! The girls told you to go in so you did, I really can’t believe she thinks this is good parenting of a baby in a brace!
26597ABD-CC18-4117-AD37-D06B47A03EB8.png
AB757D9E-460B-4761-8369-A750E58113D3.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What the hell is wrong with this woman!! So desperate to shop she buggers off into Matalan and leaves a baby in a harness in the car with a 12 year old and 10 year old!! What was she so desperate for she couldn’t wait for Mila to wake up!!
View attachment 1242995View attachment 1242996
Seriously Lazy you have a bleeping shopping addiction!! 12 year olds are never responsible enough for a baby to be left in their sole care and certainly not your 12 year old who was throwing the baby around in the air when Mila was days old!! The girls told you to go in so you did, I really can’t believe she thinks this is good parenting of a baby in a brace! View attachment 1242983View attachment 1242984
She’s doing her mania shopping again I see

I know of a very unfortunate case where a young man died under a ride-on mower recently by freak accident, and he was (presumably) trained in how to use it as part of his daily work outdoors. It is astonishing how dumb and arrogant Creepy and Lazy are.
That's sad to hear. 😔

What the Inghams have shown is truly astonishing and also against the law, both for driving and carrying a 'passenger'. Esme, Isla and Jace shouldn't have been anywhere near that thing (or Prinny) and there wasn't an item of protective gear in sight...Lazy with her flimsy, slip on shoes and bare feet, no glasses when Creepy was strimming etc etc....so many hazards. This is definitely a vlog to report.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I didnt get very good marks in school, my top 2 were in french and 1 of the english ones, i got a C grade (back in 2005) and the only reason i got into college was because it was partnered with my school. I had to re do my maths and the other english to up my grade and to be able to stay on my choosen college course
I started Year 10 ( in a school that went from Yr 7-13) after coming over from the French system ( where I had done no chemistry, only 2 years of physics and where I was convinced I was rubbish at everything/had zero self confidence). Triple Science was a nightmare, if I had just done Biology, I might have passed Intermediate Science. I did Intermediate Maths where I could do about 90% of the topics, and so even though all I could get was a C, that is all I wanted, as I had a hate-hate relationship with maths from very early on. I ended up doing Intermediate English Lit and Lang, as I had major exam anxiety and really struggled with the essay writing techniques ( also, confidence was well below the floor, which did not help). I was happy enough to get C’s ( though if I had taken the Higher level, I might have got B’s, if it weren’t for my anxiety) and was allowed to do English A-Level as I had a wonderful English teacher who fought my corner. I picked History because I had to do either that or Geography and History seemed like the lesser of two evils ( in French system they are taught by one teacher, and the one I had for two years was so boring I hated both with a passion) and had a teacher I liked and a more interesting topic in my first year, then a dull topic and a teacher I disliked for second year. I got a D. Art I thought would be an easy A ( my best subject in the French system, as everyone used to do nothing/mess about and we had it for an hour a week or every two weeks), but ended up in a class full of ridiculously talented people and a family friend as a teacher ( holy awkward Batman!), so got a D. I worked pretty hard though and was pleased to pass enough subjects to get through to A-Level. I did get A* for French and Spanish though, and that is what I ended up studying at Uni after getting an A and a B at A-Level (in 2000). I worked ridiculously hard at A-Level, especially for Eng Lit, which I failed pretty badly, but thankfully my Uni did not care about that grade!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did Sarah not tell us that Mila was 16lb, months ago? I can't remember exactly when, maybe her 16 week visit from the health visitor.
3-6month clothes go upto around 18lbs depending on where you get them. You can tell from her cute chubby legs that she's not a small baby!

Why can't she leave Mila at home with Chris whilst she satisfies her shopping addiction? She can feed her before she leaves, or leave when she's just gone down for a nap. She lives on snacks like the rest of the family now so he could give her some food if she was hungry to make do till Sarah got back to feed her.

She would prefer to leave her in the car with 2 other children than leave her with him, or more like he's said no. Maybe just stop having children with a man that seems incapable of looking after them?

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.