The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not a lawn, it looks like wasteland that's been over grazed by ponies/sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't know if I'm just getting old but I had to look up what "new whip" means.

All I was thinking of was walnut whips.
I’ve heard it but I always say it as a joke to my friends 🤣

I see a tit car and I yell “oh look, it’s your new whip!” 😂

Reactions: 8
Esmè with chocolate (this time milkshake) is the same excitement and reaction her dad gives to underage girls

Reactions: 17
Why have they even got a lawnmower? Sort out that random wasteland first Creepy, there isn't any grass.
I don’t even know if grass will grow properly there as it’s old farmland. I’ve been to plenty of old abandoned farms that have similar looking “grass” and nothing’s grown there over the years of neglect other than weeds because the ground is contaminated

Reactions: 25
If they can't be arsed with the mowing then there's no way in hell that they'll bother raking that lawn. The new rake is a waste of money unless Lazy uses it to scratch those hard to reach itches.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see Isla’s brattyness and filthy looks towards esmè is back, unfortunately.
Also - what was Islas screaming outburst all about?! Why?!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Please!!! I am traumatised, poor little Prinny was allowed to run around that bleeping mower, what is the matter with these idiots???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Yes to do better but getting good grades isn't the only way to be a decent successful person. Look at your husband and yourself, you did well despite your GCSE's. Congratulations to your daughter too, she did do amazing but I think the point people are making is that it is not the be all and end all and the emense pressure schools and the media put on children in relation to GCSE's is unwarranted.
Getting good results helps making progression in further education but it does not determine your worth as a person and failing them does not make you a failure at life.
I totally agree... I was only tryi g to make the point that as parents we have encouraged ane are proud of our girl getting good grades. These idiots seem to have jeapodised and hampered their kids education.. So although I say to my girl she should just do her best... Issy's best really wont be enough because her parents hav't done their best.

Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣No wonder Creepy didn't stay in the 1st tractor shop, they sold John Deere ride ons, over twice the price of the one he bought, a b and q special!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I must be really weird, and deffinitely not a part of Ifam because I went to the shops today to get some things for my new balcony. I came home with nothing. And guess what I did before I did all that shopping. I went to the hairdresser.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Thomas been banned from their youtube,haven't seen any comments from him in ages

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.