The Ingham Family #229 Travelling with the pox, channel on the rocks, where are the baby's socks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything have to be a surprise and surely it wouldn't have been a surprise for Jace as he went looking at 'tractors' with Creepy.
If everyone really was 'buzzing' about a ride on lawnmower, it proves they have absolutely nothing going on in their lives.
They also told him u can sit on daddas tractor tomorrow so it wasnโ€™t a secret it was getting delivered

Reactions: 18
Omfg I had somehow forgotten about the state of their grass when they talked about the new โ€˜tractorโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What is there to mow?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We all know they'll have to sell Mingham Manor very soon, as they can't afford it. I wonder if their next plan is to move somewhere more isolated and be a homestead / live off the land / off grid family.

It would suit Creepy / Lazy as they'd be isolated and away from prying eyes.

It would give them an excuse as to why they have to sell the house.

It would give them a reason as to why the children will continue to be home educated as they'll be more rural, and Izzy won't want to go to college as she just loves their new life and needs to stay and help.

It would give them more content ideas, and homesteads / rural living is a fad / bandwagon they haven't tried yet.
I wouldn't put it past them to move to Ireland

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine the amazing play equipment they could buy their five children for ยฃ2300 - instead Chris gets a pointless new toy and Sarah gets a fire pit and does up the balcony. Awful parents.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Mila in that shopping trolley was not comfortable at all and neither was she comfortable that skin tight hideous outfit. I have never seen such a mother as Sarah. Her maternal instinct is just completely none existent

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry that happened to this person and rest in peace to Simon โค but this comment again.. It's extremely clear creepy and lazy don't care as well. Very random thing to comment but if the Minghams have the time to delete hate comments minutes after being posted then they can tell this person they're sorry for their loss. If they're telling the truth it would mean the world to this fan seeing as they're going through a lot.
Screenshot 2022-05-04 190154.png

• Sad
Reactions: 13
SURPRISE NEW RIDE GOT DELIVERED.. (EVERYONE was BUZZING!!)

The oven clock says 17:51. Lazy prepares 'breakfast' of cheese egg things. Creepy has put music over her talking so you can't hear what she's saying. Breakfast is a cheese egg ring with extra cheese sprinkled on top and advocado on the side.

Creepy starts the engine on his tractor mower. Esme is sat on it and Jace is stood to the side. Esme was the first person who wanted to have a go after the guy showed them how to use it. Jace wants a go so Creepy says he'll take him in a minute. Creepy is ready to do damage to the lawn. The guy has done a strip of the lawn. The tractor mower has a cup holder. Shots of the mower to music. Esme drives it with Prinny nearby. Creepy has been testing out his new strimmer in the weeds and got covered in weeds. He tells Jace he can pick the weeds and that the dandelions are not flowers. Suns out, guns out. He'll have a hard time with that one, his 'guns' are lumps of fat. He's transforming the balcony into a gorgeous seating area as well today.

Creepy boards the mower and says he doesn't want to muck it up. He shows us how to use it. Music as he mows the bald patch ridden lawn. Lazy boards the mower and Creepy shows her how to use it. He tells her to pull the choke all the way out and she questions the word choke. She asks what choke means. It's what happens when you eat one of your slop meals because they're so gross with random bits of mushroom in. He isn't sure what a choke does but tells Lazy to be chill because the harder she pushes the faster it goes. Footage of her woooing and cackling away. She takes Jace on the mower with her and then it's Isla's turn. Creepy tops up the petrol. Shots of him on the mower. Jace drives in his ride on police car near the mower and Prinny is on free roam. Creepy strims the weeds.

Back inside, Lazy says Jace came in and said the mower was so fun. Jace asks for another yoghurt but is pacified with ras-puh-breeze. He's a light eater and doesn't like big meals. Today he ate two whole Weetabix, then he asked for toast, they made the egg muffin things that he didn't eat much of , two yoghurts, now he's asking for toast again and having ras-puh-breeze again. Creepy is off to the skip and to the petrol station because the mower has run out. Mila is loving her food today and having button melt thingymabobbydos. Esme eats her ras-pu-breeze with yogurt drizzled on top and a large dollop of Nutella on the side. Isla is having frozen blueberries, ras-puh-breeze and grapes.

Mila lays on the floor. Time to take her brace off. Lazy leans her against the foot stool and squeals that she's doing so good. It says onscreen that the links for Mila's toys are in the description but they're not as usual.

Esme has decided to change her name to Esme Starbucksian because she and Isabelle love iced coffees but can never make them to taste just like Starbucks. They use milk, coffee and sugar. Esme has found a way to make the milk frothy They don't have a milk frother but they have an old Dr Pepper bottle to shake the milk in. No milk frother? Surely the set for life Inghams have all the kitchen gadgets??? Esme gave Isabelle her iced coffee and shows us the one she made for herself. Prinny comes over for attention and Esme says he's missed her. An exciting Amazon package is arriving on Sunday.

Lazy squeals about Mila kicking her legs. Jace leans over her and Lazy tells him she'll steal his glasses. Esme turns Mila onto her tummy and she almost get into the crawl position. Cackling Lazy says the only thing that will get Mila to crawl is the book with the boob illustrations. "Crawl for the boobie". Jace repeats what Lazy says. Music to footage of Mila playing. Lazy helps Mila sit up. She is excited that the Nannar's curtain print outfit still fits Mila. She bought it in 3-6 months and it's still a little bit big. She's been saying Mama.

Mila is now in her car seat and Lazy says she's so cute. Lazy, Mila, Esme and Isla have come to the shops for a rake, things for the balcony including an outdoor rug. Lazy ran into Matalan to get Mila a cute swimming costume and summer hat whilst Esme and Isla stayed in the car with Mila. Everything is in floral and there's a massive bow on the back of the hat. They forget to film in Home Bargains but Lazy shows us the trolley of tat. Next stop is The Range. Esme has a chocolate milkshake and Isla has gummies.

In The Range, Esme decided she wants to start a crochet so they're looking at yarn. Esme has her own money and can only afford one so Lazy tells her to go for the plain yarn. Esme has bought stuff for crocheting on Amazon. Isla is buying Gelli Blobz. Mila sits in the trolley babbling away. Lazy wants to buy paints for Jace. She wants to go to the garden section. Lazy picks up various products. In the garden section they look at the chimenea for the balcony. Creepy is always tight until he's on one and wants something. Around the corner Lazy finds fire pits but can't decide which one she likes best. She says the chimenea looks like a barbecue. They're setting the fire pit up downstairs this week. On the way out they find a tree so Lazy is buying it to go in the corner with twinkle lights around it. Lazy tells Mila that Creepy is going to kill her for buying all this tat. Lazy will tell him she fell and bought a tree.

Hyper, screeching Esme and Isla are in Esme's bedroom. They show what they bought from The Rage and Home Bargains. Esme got cushion fillers, clay, yarn and crochet hooks. Isla got foam in different colours, a pack of pez, six pack of jelly (two of which Jace had) and sour patch kids. They both got Maui lotion to add to their morning routines, slime containers for a sleepover tonight.

Jace gave the cutest reaction to getting stuff for painting from Lazy. He keeps demanding that Lazy open everything. He shows the girls everything and Lazy tests him on his colours by handing him bottles of paint. He gives Isla the yellow because it's her favourite colour. Lazy does a haul of what she got; a 2 trunk set for the landing or Mila's room, the tree, the chimenea for the balcony (makeover is tomorrow), outdoor rug, candle holders, kindling and two bags of toiletries. Jace is desperate to do painting right now.

The log burner is on and they're all going to have a nice chill. Mila is playing with her favourite toy. Her legs are sore because she keeps scratching them. Jace is shilling with Prinny. They're sitting down to watch TV before bed. Lazy wants to do a full balcony makeover tomorrow. Jace tries to snatch the camera from Lazy.

End of vlog

One day an accident is going to happen. He's an utter idiot for having Jace and Prinny in the garden with the mower.
Screenshot 2022-05-04 175024.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 175712.png

Screenshot 2022-05-04 175444.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 175543.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 175634.png

Screenshot 2022-05-04 175202.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 174938.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 175006.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 174758.png

Screenshot 2022-05-04 175122.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 174809.png
Screenshot 2022-05-04 174717.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Wtf does lady hyacinth seacroft wife of a pedalo look like? She really thinks sheโ€™s made it ๐Ÿคฃ
Honestly itโ€™s an accident waiting to happen, these are two adults that have limited capacity and no sense of danger. I would not have my 3 year old (but much younger in terms of understanding) our. Kids and dog would be firmly away.

I knew that nOnce would be too scared to buy from a machine place instead itโ€™s a b&q jobbie. Their usual buy cheap to give the illusion of wealth. Mate we all know itโ€™s a b&q bought on PayPal finance! Or lobbed on the-capital one card.

Honestly these clowns make being a โ€˜trollโ€™ easy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry that happened to this person and rest in peace to Simon โค but this comment again.. It's extremely clear creepy and lazy don't care as well. Very random thing to comment but if the Minghams have the time to delete hate comments minutes after being posted then they can tell this person they're sorry for their loss. If they're telling the truth it would mean the world to this fan seeing as they're going through a lot.View attachment 1242733
Is that a genuine ifam comment? I was a bit skeptical as it appeared right after there had been a load of poorly cat chat on here...seemed too coincidental so I just assumed it was someone trolling Tattle.

Reactions: 11
Omfg I had somehow forgotten about the state of their grass when they talked about the new โ€˜tractorโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ What is there to mow?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Lazyโ€™s โ€œgrassโ€ which is covered by her stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think the snack control boxes are in the garage? I miss that footage ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is that a genuine ifam comment? I was a bit skeptical as it appeared right after there had been a load of poorly cat chat on here...seemed too coincidental so I just assumed it was someone trolling Tattle.
I'm not too sure. The first comment this person left didn't mention anything about the missing leg but after Tattle wondered why it didn't jump out they added the part with the accident, it's almost like they were reading here. It's hard to tell right now.

Reactions: 10
The wasted money spent on new "Tractor" for Jace would have been better spent on some shrubs, tree's, TURF! Their garden looks as appealing as some of the car parks they 'Wild Camp" in. Idiots!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.