The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tattlers live near 'Rosabelle Manor '🤢 who could check to see if the dpd van is there in Steptoe's Yard 😂😂
@HuncaMunca have you moved yet? If not, good luck with it all...hope moving day is a breeze and you settle in quickly (and don't run into this lot!) 🥰

Reactions: 16
Watching the denial video again and rolled my eyes when Creepy says "I'm just a normal hardworking husband and father ..."
1)He's not normal
2)He's not hardworking
3)A husband who messages teenage girls and allegedly sleeps with other women
4)Sperm donor rather than father

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Mission - a word to describe the act of carrying out the most menial/rudimentary of tasks 🙄

Only Joking - A phrase used by Sarah after she says anything that she perceives could get them negative attention (it’s always fun watching her start an argument with herself in her own head)

Deeeee-licious -A word to describe any old tit she throws together and serves up.

Turbo-Arm - Meaning unknown, but very bleeping annoying!
Turbo Arm is possibly the most annoying thing they let that girl do - it’s not funny at all!

Not forgetting one of Creepy’s favourites although it is usually from behind a keyboard - does that count ;)

🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m wearing some loose leggings around the house, and I turned around in the mirror petrified I have a saggy frog bum like Lazy 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m interested to see the state Prinny returns in, she was looking extremely sad and neglected before they left. I do not believe they walk her daily, she’s more than likely pushed out in the back garden to roam. Her coat was in a bad way too and she looks to have also gained weight.
They should never have got a dog, but of course back in the day whatever Isabelle wanted,she got. I’m just glad they’ve had the sense this time round not to give into her whim of wanting a cat.
Granny J has done some crazy stunts since her beloved was outed, but at least Prinny is enjoying doggy company and normal family life over there.
And not getting ignored

Poor Isla how dare she be ill when they are on a trip.
That woman needs help if she believes her bairns are loving life in that van we have seen that they love theme parks, arcades and shopping not rugged beauty give it up please, put your kids first let them have friends and an education, you're not protecting them from trolls you're protecting your creepy husband and your income you and those bairns will be the subject of a documentary one day when the questions will be how could this behaviour gone unchecked all channels wh are exploiting their own bairns putting them in danger from sexual deviants just to make money its hideous behaviour, like ignoring all the red flags around that creep Savile ..
She wouldn’t of said that if it were jace being sick or esme or izzy poor isla 😞😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Im gonna piss my pants of the Inghams are on this ferry that’s is currently adrift 😂 Poor
Captain has probably bailed from the smell of the Inghams.
That's fine I'm sure Creepy can be captain, he is so skilled in every other job why not add that to it!

There will be a sit down rant vlog about the Captain not agreeing with them about something because he's a troll, but Chris has such a lot of knowledge since he's been on a ferry before and worked on planes which are almost the same thing. So he took over and they met lots of ifam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That's fine I'm sure Creepy can be captain, he is so skilled in every other job why not add that to it!

There will be a sit down rant vlog about the Captain not agreeing with them about something because he's a troll, but Chris has such a lot of knowledge since he's been on a ferry before and worked on planes which are almost the same thing. So he took over and they met lots of ifam.
He will Don his special Captain beanie and steer them all to safety 😂 A real have a go hero 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He will Don his special Captain beanie and steer them all to safety 😂 A real have a go hero 😂
I’ve visions of him diving topless into the sea in only his y fronts and beanie pulling the ferry along with a rope in his teeth

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
He has A* a level physics you know, qualifies him for anything! If only I knew I wouldn't have quit it at AS Level, that extra year would have changed my life if I'd been clever enough to get a grade invented for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sure Prinny is better off over there but Jane's dog is really fat and has been for years and in my opinion that's cruel - her vet must be on at her about it. Coco can't be being walked every day and gets overfed, the whole family are useless.
Labra-dogs as my daughter called Labradors when she was three 🥰 are notoriously predisposed to laying down fat. They are known to be very greedy and with insensitive, often well meaning owners over indulging them with treats (it’s hard to look those beautiful eyes and say no) they do go to fat, The other problem is they suffer from hip problems which limits exercise so the best intended owners might not be able to walk them as much as a more nimble dog could manage. With that in mind I do think granny gruesome and hi Steve genuinely care for Coco and that Prinny’s best chance in life is to
stop with them. I’ve just racked up a fortune at the vets today with puppy injections, boosters for the older two and four rabbits. We’re back in two weeks with dog-Rose. The vet looks lovingly into my eyes every time he sees me. I still prefer my spaniels adoring eyes. Other half thinks I’m mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

He’s like miss rabbit on peppa pig every job is his he could be perverted pig in a beany

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wonder what part of the WAW they won't show tonight and just talk about?

Will they speed round the Shannon Estuary and quickly move onto Co.Kerry?

Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family posted:
TERRIFIED TEEN CHASED AT A CASTLE! WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.