The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It fascinates me that they can travel to the most breathtaking, fascinating, historically significant spots on earth - and make them all look a bit tit.
It's an achievement of sorts, I spose.
:unsure:
This shower could make Chanel look like pep &co.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The baby still has nothing on her feet and the adults are wearing coats. It’s not enough that her feet are (mostly) inside Sarah’s coat. If it’s freezing cold her hands, feet and head should always be covered outside. Even on the warmer days she should probably have a little light cotton hat on her head, not to mention in the sun, not just for sunburn but to protect her eyes. My kids were wearing sunglasses at that age.

As for getting the baby chocolate for Easter, get her a plush for crying out loud. A baby does not need to be eating chocolate. How much chocolate did Jace consume in one sitting for her to say no more after the big monkey head he was eating? Disgusting.

Whose first response to their child falling is to laugh?

Good for the girls to go exploring on their own, but for gods sake get them some proper walking boots. Esme has some (probably not very good ones) but Isabelle only has a pair of trainers. She’s likely wearing her mothers too small flip flops because she doesn’t want to ruin the only pair of shoes she owns. She should have a healthy collection of shoes at 16. Her feet would have stopped growing. My kids hate shoe shopping but I take them regardless because foot health is so important.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I googled ‘ Chris Ingham to Jess’ and lots came up viewable!
Youre right, some of the messages sent from Creepy to Jess are in the Sun newspaper article. So that's good. There are still no images of their messages coming up on Google images though 😡.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I'm sure when Sarah was pregnant she went out every day and came home with all the stock of frilly socks that B&M had. Are they in the garage of doom, or still on the floor somewhere in all the mess at the Manor?

Reactions: 33
I'm sure when Sarah was pregnant she went out every day and came home with all the stock of frilly socks that B&M had. Are they in the garage of doom, or still on the floor somewhere in all the mess at the Manor?
I’m sure grannie also bought lots of knee high socks in a much bigger size than teeny tiny mila needed so they could be worn over her cast. She’s finally put a hat in the poor baby’s head cos someone obviously gifted it but has her eejit of a mother forgot she has feet under that cast that they’ve let get minging

Reactions: 22
Youre right, some of the messages sent from Creepy to Jess are in the Sun newspaper article. So that's good. There are still no images of their messages coming up on Google images though 😡.
I get loads readable on google images? Screenshots may seem blurry but I click in google image pics and can read them all.
193810CD-4737-4AD5-83E4-A492910829DE.png
2403D069-DD32-4F34-9137-E9575AD15A6F.png

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Have not commented for a while. But I need to say that the clip of Isabelle falling should never have been included, have they got no respect for their daughters feelings, obviously not. Strange people that they are.😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 33
The Inghams are sinking fast. I've been looking at the number of views they're getting these past few days.
- The last time they got 1 million views was Christmas present opening 2020. The vlogs that have 1 million views seem to be mainly Christmas and birthdays, with a few clickbait vlogs thrown in. The clickbait of Isabelle starting her period is among them, makes me sick even thinking about what weirdos are watching that one.
- The last time they got 900k views was Esme's 10th birthday in June 2020. Jace's birth vlog is on 908k and is unlikely to go much above that until his fourth birthday, when Sarah sends the ifam to go and watch it again.
- The last time they got 800k views was in August 2020 when they uploaded a clickbait of Isla crying on a rollercoaster. Sarah's pregnancy announcement with Jace is on 804k and the sex reveal 824k.
- The last time they got 700k views was Isabelle's 15th birthday in 2020, which has only just hit 700k. As I go down the list I'm noticing a lot of '4/5 years ago' so not much is recent.
- The last time they got 600k views was Christmas Day present opening.
- The last time they got 500k views was Isla's 9th birthday last year. Out of 36 vlogs with 500k views or over, only 5 are within the past 2 years.
A few vlogs over Christmas got them over 100k views but that won't get them far. Mila will bring in a few views for her hip but once she is recovered there won't be much to clickbait. Apart from Christmas, I struggled to find another vlog with over 200k views; it was Isabelle's birthday in September, which is on 311k. Sarah's cancer toe clickbait got more views than Jace's birthday and that's saying something.

Compare this to their rivals Dad v Girls, it's fair to say it took me absolutely no scrolling at all to find may vlogs in the hundreds of thousand of views. In their last 10 uploads, only one vlog got less than 500k views and that was an advertisement for a new employee. Out of the 30 most recent vlogs, 5 have over a million and only 4 got less than 600k views. The Inghams can only dream of views like this.

Even Family Fizz, who have had a decrease in views recently, have more views than the Inghams. Of their 30 most recent uploads, every single one has had over 100k views and none have been below 110k. There is the occasional vlog over 1 million and several over 200k.

Neither FF or DVG are daily vloggers and I think the fact they have more viewers than the Inghams shows that no one is interested in them anymore. Kids are moving away from YouTube vloggers now I think. Face it Christopher, no one likes your crappy vlogs with your crap drone shots and awful music. The only videos that have over 100k views are medical dramas, birthdays and Christmases. Your channel is sinking and there is nothing you can do to stop it. I'd give up now and get in the queue at the job centre now if I were you.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If Isla's birthday vlog has been moved to Youtube Kids then surely Jason's birthday vlog should be moved too? Perhaps that's stayed on the main channel because YT don't think a 3 year old's presents will appeal to children watching the channel.

I thought it was 3 strikes and out. Isla's birthday vlog is still showing in the playlist for WAW even though it's presumably been moved to the kids channel. There are 2 deleted videos and both are due to trademark claims. 1 video on the March playlist is deleted due to trademark.

Hopefully Youtube are looking closely at the Ingham's vlogs following the trademark challenges and that's why they have moved/switched off comments for Isla's birthday vlog.

EDIT: Just checked YT Kids and there aren't any Ingham vlogs on there. I think YT has probably just switched comments off on that vlog but not moved it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wonder what it'll take for them to realise that wearing flip flops etc to walk up and down hills is just not safe. What if Isabelle when she fell had broke an arm or leg etc, would it still be funny.

IDIOTS THE LOT OF THEM

Reactions: 24
If Isla's birthday vlog has been moved to Youtube Kids then surely Jason's birthday vlog should be moved too? Perhaps that's stayed on the main channel because YT don't think a 3 year old's presents will appeal to children watching the channel.

I thought it was 3 strikes and out. Isla's birthday vlog is still showing in the playlist for WAW even though it's presumably been moved to the kids channel. There are 2 deleted videos and both are due to trademark claims. 1 video on the March playlist is deleted due to trademark.

Hopefully Youtube are looking closely at the Ingham's vlogs following the trademark challenges and that's why they have moved/switched off comments for Isla's birthday vlog.

EDIT: Just checked YT Kids and there aren't any Ingham vlogs on there. I think YT has probably just switched comments off on that vlog but not moved it.
I don't think flagged for kida means it goes on youthbe kids. I think it means that youtube won't collect the viewership data on it, because they deem it is aimed at children.

Reactions: 12
I wonder what it'll take for them to realise that wearing flip flops etc to walk up and down hills is just not safe. What if Isabelle when she fell had broke an arm or leg etc, would it still be funny.

IDIOTS THE LOT OF THEM
To them that would still be funny, Sarah would be thinking of the shopping trips she could have after another hospital vlog. When Isabelle broke her toe Sarah was excited and straight away reached for the camera before anything else.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.