The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila's feet - even put a pair of larger socks on her and over her casts, nice thermal ones, I am horrified that she has bare feet, what normal person would do that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I think they’re home now. It’s 6 weeks tomorrow since mila has her cast and I remember them saying she had it on for 6 weeks. That’s why they’re a week behind so nobody reports them for driving with her on a wooden box whilst in uk

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Mila's feet - even put a pair of larger socks on her and over her casts, nice thermal ones, I am horrified that she has bare feet, what normal person would do that.
No normal mother would do that. Sarah is clearly a neglectful witch. There is no excuse for not putting socks on that baby. I would consider socks as a part of underwear ...vest, socks, underpants , knickers ect. She's just a lazy bastard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s bizarre that they only have one bank card between them. She should also have her own account, especially being married to him! Why haven’t they set it up on their phones? What happens if the one and only card is lost? He calls his daddy for help! They don’t carry cash. It’s totally bizarre.

Reactions: 36
Its bad isn't it?

But I just don't get it?
Is it the trip she was pissed off about?
Was it izzy?
Was it because izzy suggested it and not her?
Wss it because Chris opened another can of coke? As you can her the tin opening at the same time.
Evan so non of them warrants that nasty look and tone 🤷‍♀️
I'm hazarding a guess that Izzy's travel suggestions are being fulfilled whereas Sarah's are not (although she did get her Tesco's sight-seeing in today so things can't be all bad)...

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Isabelle says she’s embarrassed but she really shouldn’t be. It’s in the same vlog as her Dad who is pulling stupid faces and doing voices which is far more embarrassing. The same person who apparently doesn’t care but sits deleting comments all night long.

Reactions: 24
What a horrible man he is. Those you block pay for your holiday and Van!
View attachment 1218920View attachment 1218921View attachment 1218923
Why would anyone care if the ugly goblin blocks them? How bleeping precious do they think they are?
Nobody cares about him, his monster of a wife or their crappy vlogs. The only reason they've got a channel at all is because of their kids!
By the way creepy, you look like you need to be put in sheep dip. Go home, have a scrub and change your trousers before they could walk off on their own. Knob!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So the great 'homeschool educators' got up a half hour drive to Galway.

Where they ended the previous 'episode' they were an hour away from Galway City (they appear to not realise they've been in Galway a few days).

They drove down colourful streets that made Lazy very happy, but didn't vlog - I wonder why??

Eyre Square and the Latin Quarter are pedestrianised!!!

Big up Galway to allow them to drive them NOT!!

They drove down William Street - would love to see 'set for life' Inghams going into Brown Thomas (Irelands equivalent to say Selfridges).

They then stopped at a Tesco and then a Circle K fuel station in Kilcolgan.

Headed to Dunguaire Castle ( I pronounce it Dun goo rah) but I'm Northern Irish and have spent most of my life living in England.

Stupid twit Sarah referencing the 1969 Guns in Heather movie - should've said more recently Game of Thrones - that's how stupid she actually is!!!

They then forgot to mention they actually crossed into another county! Where Izzy slipped (who actually allows their child to wear flipflops while climbing limestone?)

They were in County Clare in the Burren.

The ferry twit talked about is going over to the Aran Islands or maybe a boat trip to see the Cliffs of Moher.

I feel they are really pushing through now timescale wise - Achill for 4 nights was not a good move, neither was Giants Causeway.

Reactions: 29
It’s bizarre that they only have one bank card between them. She should also have her own account, especially being married to him! Why haven’t they set it up on their phones? What happens if the one and only card is lost? He calls his daddy for help! They don’t carry cash. It’s totally bizarre.
Bizarre how they only have one 'credit' card between them. I reckon they have duck all in their personal bank accounts and are living off the communal credit card.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wishing a Happy Easter - hope you are having a wonderful day today, a whole week after the event and Easter is long gone.

I can’t get my head round how they are so uncaring when it comes to safety, they don’t dress them in appropriate footwear and send them off on dangerous terrain, by themselves and they film from a distance. They come across like they couldn’t care less if their kids hurt themselves.
Not only that but the drone shot shows that they literally stopped the car in the middle of road and let the girls go up the bloody mountain! There was no lay-by or room to pull over - they simply parked in the traffic lane and let their children go off on a climb… it’s absolute madness.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Not only that but the drone shot shows that they literally stopped the car in the middle of road and let the girls go up the bloody mountain! There was no lay-by or room to pull over - they simply parked in the traffic lane and let their children go off on a climb… it’s absolute madness.
Not standing up for the Inghams at all - but knowing the route they're doing in the month of April, it's not busy -they didn't stop their vehicle 'in the middle of the road' they pulled over, there's no yellow line never mind double yellows they've done what all tourists do. There would be absolutely no problem for a vehicle to overtake nor would there be a cause to hold up traffic.

I've spent many a day climbing around the Burren, in sandals!! I will agree it was in the summer months, not sure my mum would've allowed me to do it the April, although to behest it was at times quite wet & slippery in the summer - but hey ho I live to tell the tale.

Sorry Pastel if I offend you.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen two people look more dirty in my entire life, Sarah’s face just looks like a massive hock of ham. Sometimes I question if their some sort of social experiment gone horribly wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 36
A recent pic of a happy ingham child
From the thumbnail it doesn't look like those shoes/boots have any tread or grip on them. And those rocks could've done nasty damage to her head. I bet Lazy found it heeeeelarious though.
Lazy was wetting herself laughing and said to her what do you expect you've got my flip flops on that are a size too small !!!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.