The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40C1525F-3D58-45DF-8B5B-12471430C80A.jpeg

What a loving, caring mother she must be šŸ˜’ Birds of a feather flock together I guess! These people will say just about anything to brown nose them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
What a horrible man he is. Those you block pay for your holiday and Van!
D01CB5A1-1927-4592-8DF2-A5A82C2140E2.jpeg
2543A017-04C2-402A-B5DC-630AF3AB8879.jpeg
38858785-3B1C-4E94-89F0-C0F017D8879E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
ā€˜Jace is on one todayā€™ ā€˜Jace is being a little man todayā€™
No. Jace is a three year old who was fed a tit ton of chocolate for breakfast and is predictably completely wired from it. tit parents.

ā€˜Jace is going through a phase where he doesnā€™t want to wear a coatā€™
So, like most kids then?
Parent your bleeping kids, you lazy, useless, selfish idiots!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Wishing a Happy Easter - hope you are having a wonderful day today, a whole week after the event and Easter is long gone.

I canā€™t get my head round how they are so uncaring when it comes to safety, they donā€™t dress them in appropriate footwear and send them off on dangerous terrain, by themselves and they film from a distance. They come across like they couldnā€™t care less if their kids hurt themselves.
Iā€™m more concerned about milas feet being cold all the time she Hasnā€™t worn socks since they was there poor baby

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
They really are thick! They have used the only bit of what might be considered the most ā€˜interestingā€™ footage, on the actual thumbnail?!! šŸ˜‚ so thereā€™s literally no need to watch the stupid video anyway šŸ˜‚

Basically given it away for free.

If he now changes the thumbnail will know that heā€™s a tattler!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This is from the vlog he filmed a month after the moved in admiring all the windmills in the distance and the kids running up and down the stairs.
There must be an internal staircase inside that garage to go upstairs, itā€™s not like they use it to park their cars if not it wouldnā€™t cost much to put a MDF staircase in. Theyā€™re set for life after all. View attachment 1217991View attachment 1217997View attachment 1217998View attachment 1217999
View attachment 1217990
Now THAT is what a lawn should look like. Neighbour's garden looks lush.
Unlike the fat gnome in his home made aerator shoes, scattering seeds about.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That ugly mug, could you imagine that getting intimate with you šŸ¤£šŸ¤¢ They got pronunciation wrong of somewhere they visited then said something about all the horrible comments that will probably be in the comments section - joking or not, not nice to threaten the very people who pay your bills you šŸ¤”
Good heavens. He's on such a power trip. Imagine being a father of 5 and getting giddy at the thought of blocking people. So gangsta. The absolute knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So theyā€™ve think itā€™s ok to let a 12 year old and 16 year old go up a dangerous wet mountain/hill in gale force winds in flip flops. Then laugh when one falls and cuts her hand. They really do think theyā€™re untouchable donā€™t they. I hope SS watch the video
It looked bloody sore as well. I'm sure Isabelle hurt her coccyx.

Is Isabelle turning into Sarah? Mocking people. Not that I care as it's Chris, but Sarah does it to him too.

Sarah admitting that they were going to do 2 days of filming into 1 as the content is shite, BUT due to Isabelle's fall they now have enough clickbait content.
Secretly saying ''Thanks for that Issy''

View attachment 1218584
Then she has the audacity to complain that it ruins their day if they don't know what to film. Get a real job if vlogging is too much for you, ungrateful cow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Is Sarah saying ā€œIslandā€ or ā€œIrelandā€? I honestly canā€™t tell
In most northern accents (and others) thereā€™s no distinction made I donā€™t think?? The alternative in would be to say Eye-uh-land and people would take the piss out of that too.

Itā€™s times like this I realise my accent is too close to the Inghams for comfort šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ I also say chuldrun lmaoo (in the technical linguistic term, most northern accents lack the ā€˜ā€™foot/strutā€™ā€™ vowel distinction)

Reactions: 12
In most northern accents (and others) thereā€™s no distinction made I donā€™t think?? The alternative in would be to say Eye-uh-land and people would take the piss out of that too.
"Eye-uh-land" sounds perfectly fine to me, as long as it's said quite quickly with each part running into the next. I doubt people would take issue with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I havnt watched a vlog for months.
Caved in to watch how bad it is

Now am I missing somethink ???

4mins in she says "courtesy of Issabel, on this trip" and says it with such a nasty look and tone?

Why?
I refuse to watch. It gives them views and in turn money. If everyone stopped hate watching they would sink a lot quicker

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Heā€™s run out of hair dye, his eyebrows are turning ginger au naturel
He reminds me of when Harry Potter and his best friend Ron Weasley take a potion to turn themselves into two other school boys and then the potion starts wearing off and Ronā€™s ginger hair starts coming back ā€¦. Chris must just need more Polyjuice Potionā€¦ā€¦. Or in his case Just for Men šŸ¤”šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There's something a bit off here - they were stressed about what to film and considered two days in one to take the pressure off, yet no footage of Easter egg surprise POW POW BOOM SHAKALA clickbate šŸ¤”

Reactions: 31
She was wearing a pair of her hobbit mums sliders! I knew to wear shoes that fit at 16 šŸ˜‘
I did think perhaps Izzy had no choice but to wear the sliders so those cretins could get thier click bait and views. I know sheā€™s 16 but she looks so controlled and brow beaten and judging by the vile look and comment her mum made about her on screen the other day then god only knows what goes on behind those closed (van) doors šŸ˜„ . I know people say that at 16 Izzy should be doing this and doing that but I know from my own experience with my mum at times when I was a teen I found it hard to stand up for myself..my mum had mental health problems and a bit of a temper. (Weā€™re good now, but I struggled a bit as a teenager)

I really feel so much for all five of those children, and worried for them too

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.