The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 16, I had a fab collection of shoes, most with the highest heels possible for nights out and parties. I would have never have willingly worn my mums boring shoes. Weird family.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At 16, I had a fab collection of shoes, most with the highest heels possible for nights out and parties. I would have never have willingly worn my mums boring shoes. Weird family.
Exactly most girls her age would but she doesn't, we have seen the state of their clothes and shoes and they never pack appropriately for these trips because they don't actually have anything other than cheap shein tit.
These kids earn all this money for their parents and they don't even get the basics in return.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Lazy “Mila got this littul lamb Easter egg, mummy will have to eat that .”
😂 😂 😂 you fat greedy pig Sarah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Is Isabelle turning into Sarah? Mocking people. Not that I care as it's Chris, but Sarah does it to him too.

Sarah admitting that they were going to do 2 days of filming into 1 as the content is shite, BUT due to Isabelle's fall they now have enough clickbait content.
Secretly saying ''Thanks for that Issy''

View attachment 1218584

Thanks for these video clips. This one is a really good insight into how much they resent vlogging. Can't think of things to vlog to the point where they get stressed and it ruins their day, yet they remain just about the only daily family vloggers on YouTube. We're just jealous apparently - what a life 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks for these video clips. This one is a really good insight into how much they resent vlogging. Can't think of things to vlog to the point where they get stressed and it ruins their day, yet they remain just about the only daily family vloggers on YouTube. We're just jealous, apparently - what a life 🤦‍♀️
They realise no one is making them vlog, right? 🤔 Goodness me if you hate vlogging and creating content that much take a break. Oh wait, it's much easier to exploit your children than it is getting a real job where you have to work to pay the bills. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The audacity of the fat, lazy one saying that filming ruins their day. She knows how to stop that doesn’t she? It’s not like they‘re relying on the revenue from those vlogs to pay their bills is it? Oh, wait…🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Wishing a Happy Easter - hope you are having a wonderful day today, a whole week after the event and Easter is long gone.

I can’t get my head round how they are so uncaring when it comes to safety, they don’t dress them in appropriate footwear and send them off on dangerous terrain, by themselves and they film from a distance. They come across like they couldn’t care less if their kids hurt themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Wishing a Happy Easter - hope you are having a wonderful day today, a whole week after the event and Easter is long gone.

I can’t get my head round how they are so uncaring when it comes to safety, they don’t dress them in appropriate footwear and send them off on dangerous terrain, by themselves and they film from a distance. They come across like they couldn’t care less if their kids hurt themselves.
Almost as if they were hoping for it to happen....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sarah babes you are set for life sweet, you don’t need to ruin your day vlogging for a bunch of weird cunts 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 51
View attachment 1218551Poor baby’s feet must be absolutely freezing, a quick google search and you can see that Easter Sunday in Galway it was a minimum of 7c and a max of 14c (44.6f - 57.2f) it takes 2 seconds to put socks on her little feet!
That’s awful! I imagine being in that spica cast and not being able to move her legs means she’ll also have restricted blood flow which will make her wee feet even colder 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 34
That’s awful! I imagine being in that spica cast and not being able to move her legs means she’ll also have restricted blood flow which will make her wee feet even colder 😔
But they aren’t neglectful parents at all, their friend at social services said so 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Lucky Isabelle didn’t crack her bloody head open. Idiots. All the while Sarah is sitting in the DPD van howling with laughter. Not one bit of concern for her daughter at all.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
This is from the vlog he filmed a month after the moved in admiring all the windmills in the distance and the kids running up and down the stairs.
There must be an internal staircase inside that garage to go upstairs, it’s not like they use it to park their cars if not it wouldn’t cost much to put a MDF staircase in. They’re set for life after all. View attachment 1217991View attachment 1217997View attachment 1217998View attachment 1217999
View attachment 1217990
There was suppose to be internal stairs in the garage but that's not how the builder completed it, at least according to the ammendment application. On the application, someone shared on here, it states that the only access to the room above the garage is via these external ones(a staircase that was not on the original approved plans) which is why they're now having to see permission.

Most people would have been told by their build inspection that it hadn't been completed to plan and so wouldn't recommend buying or only buying once it had been put right.

Internal staircases are one of the most expenses parts of a build.

Reactions: 15
The fall that Izzy had on those rocks could of been so serious if she had hit her head, which she was not far off doing!! Lazy just cackling away in the background. However, she was wearing Lazy’s flip flops which both of them would know if they had any sense is not a suitable footwear to be climbing rocks in!

Reactions: 26
ACCIDENT FALL ON A MOUNTAIN!! WILD ATLANTIC WAY | VAN LIFE IRELAND

So Creepy is happy to clickbait his teenage stepdaughter falling over with a very inappropriate thumbnail but wimps out showing himself falling down the stairs. Karma cannot come soon enough.

Jace holds an Easter egg and says "me and my monkey". Lazy says the egg is beautiful and asks to see it so he shoves it at the camera. He also got two little bunnies and a car. Lazy asks if Creepy ate it all but he didn't. More likely she did for a midnight feast. Lazy hopes we're having a wonderful Easter with our families today. 🤦‍♀️ :unsure: They woke up very surprised that outside the van was a big pile of Easter eggs. Mila got a little chocolate lamb, which Lazy will eat and give a bit to Mila. Isabelle gets out her Easter eggs and Lazy asks where the nice white chocolate one is. Lazy eyes it up and says it looks so good. She's the type of person to walk into a sheep field, pick up a bit of sheep tit thinking it was chocolate and scoff it. The girls are having chocolate bunnies for breakfast, with the help of Lazy. They're heading to Galway, which Lazy never knows how to pronounce. They're half an hour away. More screeching of "me and my monkey" from Jace. Lazy says he cracks her up and no more chocolate after the one he's eating. She tells Esme not to give Mila her chocolate.

They were going to have mooch around Galway town centre. It was beautiful and quaint, and there were beautiful colourful buildings. Lazy's heart is happy when she sees a street of houses and shops that are different colours. Creepy almost had a meltdown about how narrow the streets were. They decided not to get out due to the rain and the fact that most of the shops were closed. They're now at Tesco for supplies.

Creepy tells us they have a massive itinerary of things to do so they're leaving the city after they've topped up their water, which all Circle K garages have. They all have string on so you can tie the handle, it's game changing. When you see a cheap petrol station on the Wild Atlantic Way you take advantage of it and get a full tank of fuel. The petrol station has diesel for 137.8, 10p cheaper than usual. Lazy asks if he's going on about petrol prices again. She tells him to stop moaning and pay. He thanks "daaaaaalin" for giving him the cash.

Creepy is very excited and thinks everyone is very excited to be out of the van and to make one of their last stops in County Galway. He says he loves the look of thatch roof houses and asks Jace if he can hold his hand. He's being a little man and going through the phase of refusing to wear a coat. They're at Castle Dunguaire. Drone shots. Voiceover from Lazy "Dung-wearer Castle is a 16 Century tower house on the south-eastern shore of Galway Bay in County Galway. It was used in the 1969 Walk Disney Movie Guns in the Heather. The population of the island has diminished drastically from its maximum when hundreds of people lived there in the early19th century. The only full time inhabitant was a former stuntman and wrestler and he died in February 2017."

Creepy says the houses are ridiculously cute. He loves thatched roof houses. He hasn't figured out how to pronounce the name of the castle. He and Lazy google it an debate some more. He says everyone will leave horrible comments now but if they do he'll block them. I'm not sure you can afford to lose more viewers. You'll be down to double digit daily income soon. Drone shots of driving. The Inghams leave the van. Drone shots of Black Head Lighthouse. This is quite possibly the most beautiful road ever for Lazy. The girls have disappeared up a hill to explore whilst Lazy and Creepy are in the van. "Island" keeps on giving. Creepy keeps making Lazy nervous with the drone. Drone shots of Isabelle and Esme on their walk. Lazy films them walking back. Isabelle slips on some rocks and Lazy starts screech-cackling. The usual stupid music starts playing to screeching. Lazy rhetorically asks Isabelle if she's ok. Isabelle says she's embarrassed and is wearing Lazy's flip flops, which are two sizes too small.

Lazy continues to laugh at Isabelle as she's learnt to do the splits on the rocks. Isabelle has made her day. Lazy says she laughed because she could see Isabelle was ok, laughing and it was just a slip. And I'm sure you 'just slipped' when you broke your arm you heartless witch. Isabelle usually likes to watch things through the van but decided to go and have a look that time. Esme is hands on and doesn't like to sit and watch. They're off to find somewhere to park for the night. There's somewhere 4km away. Lazy says it ruins their day sometimes when they struggle to find something to film. They were going to do two days in one today but now don't need to.

Drone shots of driving. Lazy apologises for the wind nose but can't not vlog outside because it's too beautiful, the best spot they've parked at. There is one other RVer and it's very chilly. Creepy does one of his pathetic 'gang' signs and Lazy shows us the view. It's just grass and sea.

Creepy films the view again and Isabelle's phone. Esme is on the roof.

End of vlog

"Everyone is very excited" Nope, just you Creepy. Everyone else looks like they'd rather be at a funeral.
Screenshot 2022-04-24 195743.png

It definitely looks like someone has whacked him one on the side of his head. Either that or it's a build-up of bacteria🤮
Screenshot 2022-04-24 195439.png

Screenshot 2022-04-24 205035.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 205057.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 205128.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 205217.png

Screenshot 2022-04-24 204857.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 204449.png
Screenshot 2022-04-24 204509.png

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20220424-210358_YouTube.jpg

I would love to see you walk without socks on, on a cold day you neglectful heffalump!
I don't understand the silly cow. She dresses Jace in a wearable sleeping bag when they are at home with underfloor heating, yet Meela's little feet are bare.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Thread suggestion

Keep on laughing!
Because the next to fall will be your channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.