The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy looks ill !!!

Reactions: 11
That did make me laugh
Ahh I'm sure you've got a big heart of gold like a dog too (for a full house on the dog body parts bingo card )

Reactions: 12
Would you go near Chris Ingham for a treat?

No, hell no

What a clever girl you are!!!

Reactions: 26
How many hours late was the flog this time? Aww creepy, you really need to find another couple of excuses why you can’t be on time. My theory is,you do this deliberately when your views are low,so as to get your views up and scare your iddy biddy ifannies .....how’s that working for ya

Reactions: 25
I think they're too scared to go to hospital for another injury. Hospitals are very on top of safeguarding children there and I bet they've been pulled up before, she was already injured in the van and had to have stitches. Now she's hurt on another van holiday, this time on top of cliffs.

In the past 8 months alone they've had Mila's hospital visits for her surgery and hip, Jace's hospital stay for his eye infection, Esme's hospital visit for stitches & Isabelle's Hospital visit for a broken toe. Who knows the ones they don't film too.

Reactions: 39
I'd put money on Lazy and their 'Trina being much the same when they were that age
Yes i remember in an old vlog lazy said ketrina would chase her with slugs and snails and put them down her top and pants, being feral just runs in their bloodline

I wonder if they looked for sweet, beignet-adjacent treats in Dunquin Pier… Dunquin Donuts, obviously!

Reactions: 18
Sarah looks really old. She clearly doesn't look after her skin as it looks dry and leathery. Her lips are permanently cracked, her hair just looks a straggled mess and needs a good condition and cut and she looks like she is getting bigger by the day. She only bought that Pandora ring a few months ago, it already looks tight, however, Sarah will tell you that she isn't over weight she just needs to go to the gym and tone up. When they first started vlogging, Sarah took pride in her appearance, she always had nice clothes on, make up, painted her nails, her hair was always done, but now, she just looks dreadful. I think for her own personal sanity, she needs to go to work, the girls need to go to school because they have nothing to vlog anymore. There is just nothing about them. I watched a vlog ages ago when Sarah went shopping with Katrina, she got a phone call from school to collect Isabelle as she had had a fall at school. Sarah dropped what she was doing and Katrina took her to collect her, Sarah made the decision Isabelle needed to go to A & E. Chris was out skating, she phoned him, he drove straight home, and took Isabelle to hospital, no messing about, got her checked and she came out on crutches. Now they don't care less, if the girls are injured they just almost leave them to get on with it. Very strange to see their decline.

Reactions: 46
I wonder if the following days Esme was actually allowed to rest or was dragged back out with the family to look at more cliffs. Even if she was, being stuck in the van wouldn't be much fun either. Do they even have any painkillers in the van? When I hurt my ankle/foot other than still having to take the kids to school, the rest of the day was spent barely getting up other than for food/toilet for the first few days and wearing a bandage for support made such a difference to being able to walk around the house.

There should surely be definite improvement after a week, if she still can't walk on it then it needs actual medical attention, not just Dr Chris. Even worse would be finding it painful to walk but having to put on the flip flops and go outside to use the toilet. Of course if Sarah said in the comments what was actually wrong then they wouldn't be able to clickbait it in a vlog.

Reactions: 21
Don’t they have ‘form’ regarding not giving pain meds? I recall when the baby had surgery, they withheld her prescribed morphine.
There are definitely ‘issues’ there.

Reactions: 33
Instagram lazy VS YouTube lazy , no difference what so ever - right ?! and her hands have definitely not been stretched or slimmed down !

Has anyone got the pics of her from a couple of weeks ago at the kitchen side where she looked the size of an articulated lorry ? ?

Attachments

Reactions: 44
Didn’t Esme hurt her foot earlier this year and they never explained how she did it? Maybe she has aggravated an old injury.
Yes she did. Right after they returned from the last van trip she was limping around in the background of the vlogs for several days!

That’s the longest fingers I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 26
There was method to their madness when they took Issy to A&E that time. They were due to go on holiday and were scared they wouldn’t be able to go if Issy was injured.

Reactions: 16
Edited herself to look like salad fingers (If anyone remembers that)

Edited herself to look like salad fingers (If anyone remembers that)
You called?

The right hand looks about 3 times longer in length than the left hand. She used to photoshop her pregnant self too, while sat on the farble staircase of dreams.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.