The Ingham Family #228 You've been hit by, you've been struck by...my two syllables

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this was filmed on Easter Sunday, a week behind?!
So I reckon we've been treated to 4 vlogs from the Easter period (Fri-Sun inclusive)....and I'm not counting that pathetic 2 minute long trailer.

It might suit them to work in a bit of extra bunce time but they stretch the 'action' (using that term loosely!) out so thinly that the vlogs are even worse than ever and everyone loses interest! He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

Reactions: 28
He really is a disgusting, vile pervert, having to pick the moment her legs are open to be in the thumbnail and her so called mother stands by while he does so.

So the icult are bored with the van crap, the hate watchers can't be bothered watching, so he's going for the creepy perverts like himself.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That ugly mug, could you imagine that getting intimate with you 🤣🤢 They got pronunciation wrong of somewhere they visited then said something about all the horrible comments that will probably be in the comments section - joking or not, not nice to threaten the very people who pay your bills you 🤡
I just don’t see what the attraction is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
W
I thought that her tone was harsh as well, combined with the look.

She obviously doesn't like others telling her what to do, so had to add she'd looked into this trip as well..

View attachment 1217368
Courtesy of Isabelle, what was that supposed to mean?Something was definitely rattling her that day. Give it up Minghams and give your children back the life they actually deserve PRIVACY HAPPINESS EDUCATION FAMILY FRIENDS

This just shows how dangerous it is that Sarah goes up and down the mountains, cliffs and rocks with Mila strapped to her front. If she ever tries to deny that, just show her these screenshots. Why are they all going around in flip flops too, and wearing each others? Brain cells are extinct in that van.

View attachment 1218352 View attachment 1218353
Were her hands in her pockets as well, she wouldn't have been able to save properly. Proper hiking boots are a must for these rocks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I find it so disturbing to think that Chris goes through the footage until he finds the perfect frame of Isabelle in that position, like he sat there combing through the footage second by second to get that shot for the thumbnail and then to add a zoomed in frame with an arrow pointing to her ….. and of course can’t forget the wide open mouth.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I find it so disturbing to think that Chris goes through the footage until he finds the perfect frame of Isabelle in that position, like he sat there combing through the footage second by second to get that shot for the thumbnail and then to add a zoomed in frame with an arrow pointing to her ….. and of course can’t forget the wide open mouth.
I felt sick reading that, as you just know how much he enjoyed it. 😢

• Sick
Reactions: 30
The title is
Accident fall on a mountain!! It should be A Serious Accident waiting to happen

WARNING HILARIOUS!!

No, it's not.

So after the fall slip, Isabelle admitted that the rocks were scary and she stepped on a few big ones that felt unstable.
Sarah then said ''I know it was crazy''. What the fing hell.

That family have zero regards for any of their children's safety.

They let them climb this in flip flops?

rocks.png

Chris and Sarah give yourself a head wobble. You foos

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
55AFFD74-983C-432E-B7A8-002A31F9E5CE.jpeg
Poor baby’s feet must be absolutely freezing, a quick google search and you can see that Easter Sunday in Galway it was a minimum of 7c and a max of 14c (44.6f - 57.2f) it takes 2 seconds to put socks on her little feet!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
That ugly mug, could you imagine that getting intimate with you 🤣🤢 They got pronunciation wrong of somewhere they visited then said something about all the horrible comments that will probably be in the comments section - joking or not, not nice to threaten the very people who pay your bills you 🤡

You know that’s his sex face 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Isabelle turning into Sarah? Mocking people. Not that I care as it's Chris, but Sarah does it to him too.

Sarah admitting that they were going to do 2 days of filming into 1 as the content is shite, BUT due to Isabelle's fall they now have enough clickbait content.
Secretly saying ''Thanks for that Issy''

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She was wearing a pair of her hobbit mums sliders! I knew to wear shoes that fit at 16 😑
Well I'm sure you actually owned a pair that fit you at 16 too. I'm not sure you have noticed but these kids don't have basic necessities that most kids need.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1218551Poor baby’s feet must be absolutely freezing, a quick google search and you can see that Easter Sunday in Galway it was a minimum of 7c and a max of 14c (44.6f - 57.2f) it takes 2 seconds to put socks on her little feet!
But socks would have took up valuable Easter egg space. Priorities. Having said that didn't granny send loads of socks when Mila had her surgery? So no excuse.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.