The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW THE FK have they let his lips get so BAD you think they can't get anymore neglectful then BAM why can't they call into a chemist he must be in agony

Reactions: 26
HOW THE FK have they let his lips get so BAD you think they can't get anymore neglectful then BAM why can't they call into a chemist he must be in agony
They stopped to buy a full face of make up for Sarah, I imagine that would have been in Boots or Superdrug, but didn't think of getting some balm or advice for Jace while they were there.

So far the Ireland vlogs have consisted of almost half an hour of Sarah's face with a bit of Chris' face added in to the mix. The most recent one was almost entirely Sarah's face throughout!

So far the Ireland vlogs have consisted of almost half an hour of Sarah's face with a bit of Chris' face added in to the mix. The most recent one was almost entirely Sarah's face throughout!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I agree…I think Sarah has always had mental health and self esteem issues, back 4 years ago when they had ”less”, they had a better family life and the girls were always dressed well and their hair always looked lovely and well groomed…they were happy and social with outside interests and we’re being educated….I think Sarah did this so they didn’t look like they have seacroft roots…..not that there is anything wrong with that, the kids were loved and well looked after….fast forward she now believes she is “famous and rich”, has realised what the cost to her kids is and that she is married to a horrible human and it is now all too hard for her to keep up to fake life style…she no longer cares and it’s her kids that are suffering….she must know the life she and the kids could have had if she was rid of him back then….he is not going to change so she needs professional help to save her and the kids….she needs to give those kids back their passions and ambition…

Reactions: 27
No way Isla drinks out of one these……really
I know they’ve made jace tea in a bottle before but even at 3 he should be off them.
my little one was off these bottles at 13 months

Reactions: 15
It’s like when she always says the kids “make friends”. No, they have just played with some random children for a bit, they are not “friends”, Sarah. Your kids don’t have any actual friends, sadly.

Reactions: 34
Sarah clearly didn't want to film Jace. That poor little boy just wanted a cuddle and instead she kept talking at the camera

Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched these guys in ages, not even a dislike watch, but I cannot believe he has still not be found accountable for what he did! The fact he gets to continue life as normal! She is an absolute idiot for sticking by him, caring more about the brand than her family. They have damaged their children all because they want money and fame

Reactions: 29
Jace has been doing that lip licking things for months, and now she decides to tell him to stop cos it will be sore :/ - anytime he has a present given to him he does that tongue sticking out side but there again suppose he is copying his 16 year old sister and his erm "I look like a 15 year old"mother as they both do it regular :/ 29,642 views this morning don't think this vanlife is gonna save them now

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
You are right that she made a huge mistake sticking with him, but he is being held accountable - he’s just allowing them all to suffer too. Alright, he has managed to avoid charges, but he will have to carry the stench of what he’s done forever. You can only hide awayin a DPD van so long. Their life is far from happy, as much as they pretend.

Reactions: 32
I know they’ve made jace tea in a bottle before but even at 3 he should be off them.
I hate seeing very young children drinking tea from anything...bottle, cup...whatever. I know that plenty of people disagree but I wonder how often he has it and if it's decaffeinated. I also wouldn't put it past them to sweeten it.

Reactions: 28
probably haven't found cheap enough batteries in the pound shop to install in the alarm
I hate seeing very young children drinking tea from anything...bottle, cup...whatever. I know that plenty of people disagree but I wonder how often he has it and if it's decaffeinated. I also wouldn't put it past them to sweeten it.
You can be sure it’s sweetened

Reactions: 29
I’m sure they liked the builder at one point too

Reactions: 20
Why couldn’t they gone on an airplane holiday instead oh wait they are tight asses and won’t pay it unless it’s a freebie
Because Chris would have to sit in an airport and on a plane with people potentially knowing who he is. They can pretend all they like that they love van life but they are liars

Why do they pretend everywhere they go that there was so many ifam. You’ve only got about 20 ifam and they are all weirdos living with their parents

Reactions: 33
29k views

It's less than 10 minutes long and the IFAM still can't be bothered to watch. Just imagine how low views will be when they post 30 - 40 minute long snoozefests.

Reactions: 25
Weirdos? I agree the ifam are dwindling in numbers, but they are now mainly either children or folk with additional needs

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.