The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm Names beginning with O. Did a search

My particular favourites are

Oral - well like father like son ?
Oda - as a recognition of the bed sheets the poor thing will be sleeping on
Obed - somewhere he will spend quality time with his mother
Omid - as in Omid allegations my father was innocent (yes I know it is really amid) :ROFLMAO:
Otha - as in other son fathered by Chris
Octave - something he is going to have to live with when the girls are squealing over another omg surprise
Odd - another word for Ingham
Olaf - for their love of Disney
Oleg - wait you pulling the other one
Omega - as a remind of all the real vitamins and supplements Lazy should have used throughout pregnancy
Oz - in reference to their favourite holiday destination

Actually joking aside, I actually cannot believe that some of these are real names :eek:

I actually think it could be something like Olan which if it is I think that is quite nice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I commented as I couldn’t resist and my comment was deleted in about 60 seconds. They must spend evening after evening deleting stuff.
The best time to comment is when they go on holiday, all that time in the air with no WiFi to delete comments. There was hundreds of comments they had to delete when they went to Australia last year

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen this
No situation never has been, OK if never has been why the hell no video, if no situation why go into hiding and leave your home, if no situation why was he in newspapers, if no situation why is his name plastered all over twitter, if no situation why was you dropped from your agent, if no situation why did fizz family stop your meet up and delete all ties with you, why have sponsers stopped working with you, why did Alfie deyes reach out to you then pubilcy make a statement? Big question why did leah as good as admit it on Instagram??, no situation hey lazy? Think there's so many unanswered questions but then ££££s are worth more than family values, honesty and truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Bet she’s gutted..just seen this on a Florida holiday page she’s on ?
Weird on all levels. The least thing I would have done whilst pregnant....dress up as Little Mermaid or Belle!! ?With pregnant bump sticking out!! WHY? ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think it was about £600

Edit : I have no proof but at the time she bought it there was one Akita breeder in Bradford offering 2 akita puppies about the same age and no one else offering anything similar
Seems on the low end for that breed but still a lot of money. Wonder if Sarah had anything to say about it considering she bought Katrina a van because she couldn't afford it.

Found it, it's at 17:45

"That's why we couldn't give Oli...little baby this room. I nearly said the name!".

What do you guys think?

Reactions: 2
I would love someone to put hatsheput's Ursula/Sarah picture creation on the Hello Darling Photography page.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haven't listened. But either way, I still like the idea of O. M. G. Ingham.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.