The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the giveaway: why do they keep assumimg their viewers are poor and why wouldn't they pick something that is applicable to everyone?

I know everyone's pregnancy belly is different but how is there any way that's only a 33 week belly for a single baby? That looks around the 38 week mark. Cue "early labour" hysteria and people falling for it. Sorry to those who get annoyed with conspiracy theories on here but that's just what it looks like.
Our 34 week giveaway will be a ahem basket of children’s socks and vests and week
35 (if we’ve not gone into clickbait labour) will be a food bank voucher for those of you that spent all your winter fuel money on our value for money £30 hoodies! WE REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO BE SKINT LIKE ALL OF YOU PEASANTS x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Coincidentally another jump of 30k views just within the last half hour on social blade. Same as this time last night...

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Sarah clearly still in denial.

She knows full well that he’s guilty. What a witch!!
Bringing her children up on a bed of lies is disgusting !
‘No situation’ delusional woman who thinks her fans are stupid with no ability to make informed decisions. The arrogance of them both is the thing that makes me the most angry. If it doesn’t support our crappy failing brand... it never happened ?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just watched the vlog. Who would buy underwear and wear it straight away without washing it first? That’s so gross. I could never do that. Why???

Reactions: 2
The photographer deleted that post, but left up another with the link to the video. How moronic are the fans for saying “wouldn’t the police have arrested him”, we’ve literally told you why they didn’t. Doesn’t mean it’s not morally wrong. Also, don’t give a tit if we “ruined” it for Sarah, she and her husband have ruined some vulnerable girls lives (including their own daughters).

Reactions: 17
‘No situation’ delusional woman who thinks her fans are stupid with no ability to make informed decisions. The arrogance of them both is the thing that makes me the most angry. If it doesn’t support our crappy failing brand... it never happened ?
Also if there was “no situation” then they would have been all too happy to address the allegations as responsible adults on their main channel immediately and not run off to their hideaway cabin in the woods.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The photographer deleted that post, but left up another with the link to the video. How moronic are the fans for saying “wouldn’t the police have arrested him”, we’ve literally told you why they didn’t. Doesn’t mean it’s not morally wrong. Also, don’t give a tit if we “ruined” it for Sarah, she and her husband have ruined some vulnerable girls lives (including their own daughters).
The post is still there for me but all the 'negative' comments are gone.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Looks like they may have bought some views on their latest vlog!
It seems very strange how some vlogs struggle to make 70/80k and this one is over 100k in the same amount of time!

Reactions: 1
The woman should have honestly just deleted & ignored it, removing the comment section if necessary instead of replying because then there wouldn’t have been any backlash on her for “defending” him. It is sad how even grown adults don’t seem to understand how the law works & just because something is not “arrestable” (not sure that’s even a real word but) doesn’t make it at the very least morally wrong and doesn’t mean it’s false.. the sheer volumes of people speaking out, regardless now of age - all with incredibly similar stories and the way in which it was said about - speaks volumes in the fact that there would be absolutely no reason for people come forward if it wasn’t true..?

Reactions: 9
Coincidentally another jump of 30k views just within the last half hour on social blade. Same as this time last night...
Definitely buying views. Oh well less money to spend on holidays and to spend on tat.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they may have bought some views on their latest vlog!
It seems very strange how some vlogs struggle to make 70/80k and this one is over 100k in the same amount of time!
I thought that, maybe as its to do with baby so they can ask for things.. Maybe because they read here and know this baby is a money machine and it has back fired so buying views to pretend it is getting interest, or lastly maybe more people genuinely viewed to look at Sarah look laughable and to see what she really looked like rather than photo shopped during that photo session.

Reactions: 2
It annoys me that people on there are still saying Sarah is innocent, she may not have been involved initially but she has been very involved in covering it up and getting her family to troll the girls and people speaking about it. Sarah is up to her neck in “the situation” and social services need to take a damn good look at why she lets her kids in stay in that environment with a sexual predator who targeted girls only a few years older than Sarah’s eldest daughter (and creepy has been very creepy with a few posts about her ?)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They have definitely bought views. There's not a chance in hell they climbed over 100k views in the middle of the night of their own accord (going by social blade figures).

I'm sure I noticed comments on the photographer's insta last night and they've disappeared too. Sarah has obviously taught her on how to delete comments

Reactions: 5
It annoys me that people on there are still saying Sarah is innocent, she may not have been involved initially but she has been very involved in covering it up and getting her family to troll the girls and people speaking about it. Sarah is up to her neck in “the situation” and social services need to take a damn good look at why she lets her kids in stay in that environment with a sexual predator who targeted girls only a few years older than Sarah’s eldest daughter (and creepy has been very creepy with a few posts about her ?)
You’re right, Sarah is far from innocent! If anything she is worse as she has continually supported her creepy cheating husband, mocked and help bully the victims and put her children at risk which is unacceptable IMHO.

I really had to burst out laughing when she said “There is no situation and never has been”

Sarah, Please explain then why your channel has taken a nosedive in views despite your 1.2m subscriber count

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought that, maybe as its to do with baby so they can ask for things.. Maybe because they read here and know this baby is a money machine and it has back fired so buying views to pretend it is getting interest, or lastly maybe more people genuinely viewed to look at Sarah look laughable and to see what she really looked like rather than photo shopped during that photo session.
I think you could be right. They’re probably buying views on the baby related vlogs to look like people seem interested.

Reactions: 4
Just watched the vlog. Who would buy underwear and wear it straight away without washing it first? That’s so gross. I could never do that. Why???
I wouldn't wash it first as it's brand new so is fine to wear straight away. I never wash any new clothes before wearing them. Am I gross then? ? ?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.