The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be embarrassed to have an army of teens fawning over me. Had to laugh at one of the comments on her Insta post. A young girl commented that Sarah looked like a celebrity to which another girl replied with she is! ?‍♂
Wouldn`t have been as bad if she looked somewhat like herself!!

Reactions: 1
OT: How the hell could Katrina afford an Akita? Very expensive dogs, looks purebred so no way you'd find a rescue one.
Puppy farm/backyard breeder. Doubt it or it’s parents have any pedigree documents, so it’s essentially “worthless”. As it’s an ex-fighting breed, it’s not the most suitable for a small house with young children, but hey ho.

(And as I know there will be some people who’ll be like “nOt AlL fIgHtInG bReEdS aRe BaD”, I know, it’s still a strong, powerful and aloof large dog)

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise, you would think they’d have little more imagination than to copy some of the top options? even adding like a pop of actual colour.. their house is all SO grey & it just doesn’t look great, like there needs to be pops of colours here and there.

Also, however strange the edits on those photos are, Sarah was obviously so happy with them and felt beautiful so surely wouldn’t you if you knew your wife felt like that & how difficult it was for her, then you’d also post that on your instagram/insta stories etc????? Like there is no love between them
I quite like the animal decal/sticker things. Still needs a pop of colour to balance out the room.

Reactions: 4
Their house reminds me of “Pleasantville”. Hopefully the girls will develop their own splash of colour and move out...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Never been a situation!!! How about the day the allegations came out you ran away to a “health club” with the kids and didn’t vlog?!?! No situation to run away from was there?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Things I will never inderstand
Puppy farm/backyard breeder. Doubt it or it’s parents have any pedigree documents, so it’s essentially “worthless”. As it’s an ex-fighting breed, it’s not the most suitable for a small house with young children, but hey ho.

(And as I know there will be some people who’ll be like “nOt AlL fIgHtInG bReEdS aRe BaD”, I know, it’s still a strong, powerful and aloof large dog)
My aunt had one, he was beautiful and very seeet natured, then out of the blue bit my uncle quite badly on the arm. They got rid of him as my cousins were small at the time and they couldn’t risk it. One recently killed a dog local to me. It is not a breed I would recommend with small kids or other small furry animals around (Prinny-Woo), but then again, Katrina isn’t allowed at Chav Towers, I doubt her dog would encounter PW.

Reactions: 3
Comment has now been deleted! When are they going to realise that people aren't going to stop talking about this?

Reactions: 11
I quite like the animal decal/sticker things. Still needs a pop of colour to balance out the room.
I’m not saying it doesn’t look nice, just that they can’t do anything off their own accord & have no creativity between them both hence why there’s is no real difference in each of the rooms. Very very samey that’s the issue!

Reactions: 7
Comment has now been deleted! When are they going to realise that people aren't going to stop talking about this?
I commented as I couldn’t resist and my comment was deleted in about 60 seconds. They must spend evening after evening deleting stuff.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else laugh when Chris was saying “It’s great the positive comments Sarah has been getting because she isn’t quite confident about things” and Isabelle pipes up in the background “Yeah her stretchmarks” ?? Chris started to talk over her ??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else laugh when Chris was saying “It’s great the positive comments Sarah has been getting because she isn’t quite confident about things” and Isabelle pipes up in the background “Yeah her stretchmarks” ?? Chris started to talk over her ??
She has stretch marks?! Didn’t see them in the photo shoot ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No situation ? ok hun, you've got over 1m subscribers on YouTube but not one company wanted to gift you a pram or cot and you're forever banned from Summer in the city, k hun.

Oh and you can't go on Twitter because it's a warzone, and lets not forget the sussex police CONFIRMED your grubby wee husband sent those texts ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
My thing is, surely that would be an opportunity to say actually how stretch marks are such a natural thing and are NORMAL especially after 3 children and pregnant with the 4th? like they have so many opportunities to be good role models (or even promote goodness) and they chose to bury their heads in their sand & act like everything is peachy and they are the top of the crop.

Reactions: 11
If I were them I'm be worried that no brands had offered to sponsor them or gift them with baby bits. Surely they must realise that their name is tainted forever now. Yes they may get small gifts from small businesses like that Doris and Fred lady but both Louise Pentland and the SJs received so many gifts during their pregnancy

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My thing is, surely that would be an opportunity to say actually how stretch marks are such a natural thing and are NORMAL especially after 3 children and pregnant with the 4th? like they have so many opportunities to be good role models (or even promote goodness) and they chose to bury their heads in their sand & act like everything is peachy and they are the top of the crop.
Exactly! I have two children and I have stretchmarks. Not ashamed to say it either.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.