The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Web might mean the one taken in the nursery, used in the thumbnail the other day. Sarah definitely looks better natural.

The grey nursery has been bugging me. It is so cold, imagine being a little baby waking up to that (then having Sarah and Chris's faces staring down at you). I read this article, which for the most part puts a positive slant on all colours, until we got to grey.

"Gray Introspective, Intuitive, Emotional -Gray inspires you to contemplate—the same way you may feel a bit down on a cloudy day (which is why raincoats are yellow). Be careful with gray. It’s advantages are that it promotes thought and emotion, but that includes sadness and loneliness. Many famous poets and writers have been known to retreat to overcast locations to write, like Seattle. If you want to use gray, use a warm tone and mix in some brighter colors."

It is the nursery of doom.
The nursery of doom ??? brilliant, hope that's in the next thread title

Reactions: 5
She looks like a wax work at Madame Tussauds :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
She will probably like that comment... For some reason the media use Zoellas wax work photo all the time ( probably because it's not as wooden as Zoella) we all know Sarah is a wannabe Zoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't they say they want something different? Not heard too often but not totally out there. Oliver is extremely popular so I can't see them going for that. What other boys names start with an "O"?
It would fit with the girls names starting with a vowel.

Also I can't comment and not mention the photos, the wig/hairpiece has had me in stitches this morning. What was she thinking! I suppose it did the trick and covered her bald patches up. What wonderful memories to look back on though ?
Also funny how her bump looks drastically bigger in the amateur professional photos compared to the ones greasy creep takes of her ?
Orion?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think Web might mean the one taken in the nursery, used in the thumbnail the other day. Sarah definitely looks better natural.

The grey nursery has been bugging me. It is so cold, imagine being a little baby waking up to that (then having Sarah and Chris's faces staring down at you). I read this article, which for the most part puts a positive slant on all colours, until we got to grey.

"Gray Introspective, Intuitive, Emotional -Gray inspires you to contemplate—the same way you may feel a bit down on a cloudy day (which is why raincoats are yellow). Be careful with gray. It’s advantages are that it promotes thought and emotion, but that includes sadness and loneliness. Many famous poets and writers have been known to retreat to overcast locations to write, like Seattle. If you want to use gray, use a warm tone and mix in some brighter colors."

It is the nursery of doom.
Such a strange choice, it’s PROVEN that babies love colour, that’s why all toys are brightly coloured....after the first few months it’s one of the first things they start distinguishing. Perhaps they will add colour into the nursery after the first few months of baby seeing “black and white”. Perhaps they are child development experts and have purposely done the nursery grey for those first few months of baby only seeing black white and grey ? Doubt it!!! Light Blue is good! (Calming) Green is great. (Cooling, soothing) Cream even. Yellow. White with splashes of colour? But GREY?! ? yuck!

Reactions: 4
Just saw this on fb, I had to share ?
There are a few changes I’d make to that list for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just gonna leave this one here ? they’ve been practicing their ‘sexy’ faces for a while together it seems.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She will probably like that comment... For some reason the media use Zoellas wax work photo all the time ( probably because it's not as wooden as Zoella) we all know Sarah is a wannabe Zoe!
A very painful wannabe zoe. At one stage she was obsessed with zoe and Alfie, name dropping constantly to get zoe and alfies attention. Strange though since Alfie spoke out there's been no mention by lazy and Creepy, Isabelle also named dropped and she hasn't either. They may keep friendship on silent or they genuinely don't speak anymore.

Reactions: 6
Christ Almighty.

Those pictures!!!

Also, maybe a coincidence... Catelynn from teen Mom (one half of the couple who had their kid adopted) had a maternity photo shoot last week.

Similar dress, but no photoshop. And her genuine joy just radiates through the pics. It’s really very sweet, considering the hard times she’s had.

Unlike Sarah. Who just radiates smugness.

Reactions: 5
Maybe they're gonna name him On-Offer, On-Sale, Online

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.