The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just curious why does the child in that photo have no top on?
This is why il always return to this site. ?
10% bat tit trolls
86% my people.

(I’m leaving 4% for crazies, we do attract the crazies)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For real though, why does she have a different body shape in each of those photos? Pink one she has skinny arms, blue she has normal/bingo wings, her face is different from photoshop... it’s over edited to tit, Christ.

Who’s complaining about angry wank’s mrs’ work? We all know she’s the most talented photographer since Annie Leibovitz, and most definitely hasn’t been sued by unhappy customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We need to give the photographer a break, after all she had the mamouth task of making Sarah look attractive - which evidently proved impossible ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG those photos ? The hideous colours of the dresses, the weird smooth face on Lazy, the photoshopped arms, it’s toooooo much! Even her hair looks fake.
Also, I applaud any pregnant woman to have photos taken as a keepsake, but why would she make these public, does she think she’s in the same league as Demi Moore/Kim Kardashian and the like, who were on the front cover of Vogue etc? These cringe photos are for the family album only, kept in a drawer, preferably locked, down in the basement.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh Sarah has truly provided us with some gold tonight! All your comments have cracked me up! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A friend of mine had a bump photoshoot and the photos were beautiful and natural. She also had her husband there on the pictures too. Sarah's are way too edited. Shame really as they could've looked lovely

Reactions: 5
My oh my! Those photos!! Why does she look like she's on "Days of our lives"?
I hope the photographer sanitises the ever-loving hell out of the outfits that she put Sarah in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is her wedding ring in the photo?
?She hasn't worn her wedding ring since the "allegations" came out, she said when she gets hot she takes it off, yet I found a Majorca vlog which at the beginning she says "guys its Boil-ling and she quite clearly has her wedding ring on there" , she should have had a natural sweatie onsie photo taken just for authenticity and maybe Chris could have worn his manky beany

Reactions: 6
Hello everyone :) I am new here and have just been reading for the past couple of days... today I stumbled across this on Pinterest and thought I would share it with you guys ;)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.