The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#editallnightlong are you sure mate????? Like I get that yes editing takes time but they have hardly any content from the time the girls go to bed so how the heck isn’t it even done by twelve? Or the fact that they really do not do anything else during the day the next day surely it could be done then. Like I smell bullshit. (If a video is well edited, then yes I understand how it can take so long to do but it’s literally just putting together clips that half the time aren’t quite in a chronological order or aren’t probably even scanned through properly as there’s been many a times they’ve said the same thing, in one clip after another..)

Also that pose doesn’t really work for a teenager what the hell makes him think that it works for him?????
I dont think hes editing! I think we all have far more accurate theories as to what he is doing late at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#editallnightlong are you sure mate????? Like I get that yes editing takes time but they have hardly any content from the time the girls go to bed so how the heck isn’t it even done by twelve? Or the fact that they really do not do anything else during the day the next day surely it could be done then. Like I smell bullshit. (If a video is well edited, then yes I understand how it can take so long to do but it’s literally just putting together clips that half the time aren’t quite in a chronological order or aren’t probably even scanned through properly as there’s been many a times they’ve said the same thing, in one clip after another..)

Also that pose doesn’t really work for a teenager what the hell makes him think that it works for him?????
Honestly his face makes me feel sick ? even more with the awful filter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think hes editing! I think we all have far more accurate theories as to what he is doing late at night.
Almost as if he is letting vulnerable fans know when he is available for creepy towel dropping banter.
The hand gesture etc...
TRAGIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For me the gross thing isn’t that he isn’t attractive, but the fact that he thinks he is.

Reactions: 7
I thought that photo shoot was a joke at first! It’s awful and photoshopped to hell and back , just the way Sarah likes it.
Bingham updates has posted more photos from this awful shoot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Re the giveaway: why do they keep assumimg their viewers are poor and why wouldn't they pick something that is applicable to everyone?

I know everyone's pregnancy belly is different but how is there any way that's only a 33 week belly for a single baby? That looks around the 38 week mark. Cue "early labour" hysteria and people falling for it. Sorry to those who get annoyed with conspiracy theories on here but that's just what it looks like.

Reactions: 9
LMAO those photos!!! ??

Also the 'starter pack' will clearly be tit from the iFam that they don't want!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm all for empowering women etc... But I'm not really a fan of the photoshoot. Simply because it looks "cartoony" because it's been photoshopped so much. It's such a shame that it's not more natural, as I'm sure they would have been lovely photos otherwise.

Reactions: 4
how is there any way that's only a 33 week belly for a single baby
It’s not only a baby in there it’s also, 40 Nando’s ? , 20 ? , 4 dozen ? and 5 advent ? calendars and the rest of the junk she’s eaten while pregnant.

Being her 4th pregnancy you would think she would have been wiser known that it’s not that easy to get the weight off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That second photo is just creepy ? it looks like her head has been stuck on her body! I'm sure she will now line the baby's nursery with these photos ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The effect on these photos is so weird.
I honestly thought the train (?) in the pink one was photoshopped. Doesn't look like real fabric at all.
So odd.
I would not be happy if I paid for photos and they looked like that ? (and I mean the general effects, not S)

Reactions: 21
The effect on these photos is so weird.
I honestly thought the train (?) in the pink one was photoshopped. Doesn't look like real fabric at all.
So odd.
I would not be happy if I paid for photos and they looked like that ? (and I mean the general effects, not S)
I agree, like someone else said I thought it was a joke at first. The effects make it look like a tit perfume ad! It would look so much better natural imo.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.