The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched tonight’s video..no mention of where lazy goes at night but couldn’t help but wonder why there was a bath and bath bomb scene when no one had a bath?! Isabelle said she had a shower, girls hair still the same as in the day and creepy his usual greasy self..I’m thinking she made out she went out but had a bath instead of being on the camera ??‍♀

Reactions: 1
Interesting....about 11pm tonight their views on social blade for today were showing about 88k, fast forward to now, an hour later and they've jumped to 131k. Now considering most of their viewers are UK based and kids, that's a 40k+ jump at a time when their main audience is in bed. Yes they have viewers overseas but I would very much doubt the numbers would be significant. Is it coincidence that their views seem to increase in the few hours after midnight while Chris "edits"??

Reactions: 17
Interesting....about 11pm tonight their views on social blade for today were showing about 88k, fast forward to now, an hour later and they've jumped to 131k. Now considering most of their viewers are UK based and kids, that's a 40k+ jump at a time when their main audience is in bed. Yes they have viewers overseas but I would very much doubt the numbers would be significant. Is it coincidence that their views seem to increase in the few hours after midnight while Chris "edits"??
?

It’s ten past one in the morning. ?
I’m asking for trouble trying to sleep after viewing this thread.
Might as well eat a kilo of cheese and wait for the nightmares to kick in.

After so many pregnancy photos.
I’m leaning towards adoption or a house full of micro pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m on public transport and that photo came up I’m getting funny looks ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
They do make me laugh not for the reasons they think though ?

Reactions: 6
I saw the photos last night but was too busy to come on here and comment. My entire way to work this morning I was thinking, 'they're going to be going IN on Sarah' and you guy did not disappoint hahaa

What is with those photos?!!! Editing something which is supposed to be the most natural thing in the entire world. Personally not my style at all! I find them really childish?! I'm 25, so about 7 years younger than Sarah, I've got no children but if I were to get pregnant I'd much rather have something like this...

Reactions: 12
Their life is fake so natural pregnancy photos were never going to happen

Reactions: 8
I much preferred the photo chris? took of her sat on the floor the other day. Way more natural

Reactions: 4
Really annoys me that “fans” have to say no hate but I’m saying my honest opinion. Yeah memories you can look back on and go what was I thinking!! I honestly thought one of you guys had photoshopped that..it’s awful! But she has no taste or class so of course she would do a tacky one like that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's taking pictures for memories then there's their taking pics for memories ???? what's memories if you look back in 20 years and it's as edited as that. Her hair even looks like a wig. Only thing that's right with that pic is her face still looks bad and her nasty vile attitude stands out.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.