The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I were looking for a photographer, that wouldn't be my personal go-to. Even the photos of the babies are photoshopped.

It might be certain people's cup of tea - but I'm more a fan of natural photography. I don't even buy my children's school photos as they always have a bad photoshopped background and an unnatural smile... I take my own photos.

The style sums up Lazy well though... Fake.

Reactions: 11
Lazy’s long lost twin, one’s a right witch the other’s a sea witch. Can you spot the difference?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
I'm all for empowering women etc... But I'm not really a fan of the photoshoot. Simply because it looks "cartoony" because it's been photoshopped so much. It's such a shame that it's not more natural, as I'm sure they would have been lovely photos otherwise.
IMO pregnancy photos shouldn't be retouched at all as there should be no shame in showing a pregnant figure in true natural form.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So Sarah took her nanna out shopping again, I hope she didn't let her buy her stuff, you know for her great grandkids she never gets to see in real life.

Reactions: 3
I wonder why she didn’t get Sarah Ravenscroft from R Family to take the photos??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sarahs photo shoot today
the thing is, these photos could have looked actually quite good but the editing on them look absolutely shocking??? Like her face looks bizarre in the one on the right hand side? By her forehead. & I know again it is the photographers choice & not necessarily Sarah’s but if they are photoshopped to make her appear thinner then what message is that sending to her children.
The one in the blue dress however is quite cute, because it doesn’t seem to be so bizarrely edited.

Reactions: 4
Should’ve got some candid ones done with the girls. They could’ve been cute. I’m never a fan of studio pictures, they look too fake.

Reactions: 8
I was looking through the photographers photos. Does she have all the same dresses in different colours or is it edited to each colour? All the maternity photos are taken in the same 4 dresses.

Another gem ? the photographer has tagged them all in it too, obviously after the likes!
This one (the blue/aqua one) looks like she has a huge, dark 70's bush. I'm assuming it's black knickers, but who knows. Maybe she keeps it like that to keep Chris away.

• Haha
This is the pricing on the companies website
I don’t think I’d be happy with those photos for that price. The photographer is going for natural look but ruins it by over editing. Put photoshop down and the pictures will be 100% better. I get the look and style she’s going for but there is such a thing as too much editing - just ask Chris ?

I wonder why she didn’t get Sarah Ravenscroft from R Family to take the photos??

Isla could try and crawl back up into her vagina...I assume that’s what’s happening here
?

Oh hold up, she did do a shoot with Sarah.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
If I were looking for a photographer, that wouldn't be my personal go-to. Even the photos of the babies are photoshopped.

It might be certain people's cup of tea - but I'm more a fan of natural photography. I don't even buy my children's school photos as they always have a bad photoshopped background and an unnatural smile... I take my own photos.

The style sums up Lazy well though... Fake.
The babies do look a bit odd... I thought they were Baby Reborns at first cos their complexions looked so unblemished. Eek.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.