The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with the comments the vlogs are beyond boring!!! If this is their actual life it makes mine look really glamorous and exiting!!!! On the plus side they seem to be getting shorter and shorter in duration- soon it will just be that stupid intro!!!

Reactions: 7
Anyone watch the Ravenscroft’s vlog (Dave wank/angry wanker/r family) see he’s trying to insert himself back into the drama?
because their vlogs are the worst thing I’ve seen in years
(Including when my iPad froze on the Apple logo for a solid 9 hours) they need something.

And THIS is my problem with the real ingham’s, Smug Sarah, uk family whatever they’re called, country Joe. They let this little man be involved in what they do and put online, they’re “friends” with him and allow him to be involved on twitter or in lives where he inevitably drags it down to R family level arguing in comments then going off himself.
Those messages from Chelsea have been out for weeks, they’ve been discussed for weeks. Chelsea leaked them on her own Facebook. Awful Information about their family, Chelsea, Liam and Sarah, if Katrina did put it on line it was LONG after Chelsea put it on line about her own mum. Explains why they went quite I suppose ?
Dave now wants a piece of the ingham’s pie before February.
Like he did when Sarah R joined GG to witch about the ingham’s (because of jealously back then) and Dave used our information to try and make funny angry mank content. He then ran when tit got serious ?
Sarah R leaked private information about the financial set up between Sarah Ingham and Isabelle’s father. So Chelsea doing the same out of anger or hurt or “Katrina Dixon” for revenge. All of it is nastyyyy ??‍♀

Right now it’s not a crusade against the ingham’s ?
It’s Dave fighting with country joe, fighting with Rees, Wilkes is dragged in, Mummy Chelle is dragged in, mcflee gets a dig, someone else goes live.
Wankey sounds odd with
“angry Manc dropping Tuesday (2022?) and people need to be scared bla bla bla”
Twitter is like toddlers arguing and pissing themselves in corners.

The ingham’s must be laughing at it all.
Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have no idea what any of this Chelsea stuff is....
Believe me, it should be kept in the family ? but it’s not really related to the ingham’s when Chelsea put the information out. Just my opinion after seeing him kick off yesterday. I’m open to being wrong ??‍♀

Believe me, it should be kept in the family ? but it’s not really related to the ingham’s when Chelsea put the information out. Just my opinion after seeing him kick off yesterday. I’m open to being wrong ??‍♀
Not sure if I’m being thick. But who is Chelsea?

Reactions: 7
Chelsea is the step daughter of Dave off the R family. I think!

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I’m being thick. But who is Chelsea?
I think my comment is probably more for people who know who Dave R is, but he kicks off and rings the police or calls everyone cunts when his thread is active here, and makes up lies about what’s being said.
He’s uploaded yesterday about being doxxed by Katrina Dixon.
Ignore me ??

Reactions: 3
I think my comment is probably more for people who know who Dave R is, but he kicks off and rings the police or calls everyone cunts when his thread is active here, and makes up lies about what’s being said.
He’s uploaded yesterday about being doxxed by Katrina Dixon.
Ignore me ??
What does 'doxxed' mean?

What a mess these inghams are in. I bet they wished they'd handled this better. They should have vlogged without him from last July he is not needed in the vlogs. Put out a sincere apology. Left twitter alone and not got apparent friends to troll for him. This creepy baffoon will probably get in more trouble for the trolling than the actual grooming.

Last edited:
Really don't understand what's going on with Twitter. They are making it all into one big pantomime now. So Lisa Allen is the person behind all the troll accounts? and she is friends with the Inghams or just a stalker?

A disabled lady from Australia called Lisa Allen she has been brought up before a while ago,apparently she’s behind the uk family first and sent death threats to the girls also sent loads of messages to someone trolling her about the loss of her baby

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A disabled lady from Australia called Lisa Allen she has been brought up before a while ago,apparently she’s behind the uk family first and sent death threats to the girls also sent loads of messages to someone trolling her about the loss of her baby
I was suspicious about the location of uk Family First when they told someone to "speak to your local law enforcement" or something along those lines.
I don't know anyone who would call it law enforcement. I'd have expected a uk resident to say "speak to local police".

Might just be me though.

Reactions: 1
Nice lady then!

I was suspicious about the location of uk Family First when they told someone to "speak to your local law enforcement" or something along those lines.
I don't know anyone who would call it law enforcement. I'd have expected a uk resident to say "speak to local police".

Might just be me though.
There are loads of chavs/scallies in the UK who use the term "Feds" when referring to our police force ... ? cringing and stupid but maybe that why the term "law enforcement" may have been used. I would have to say though, I would first think the same as you.. that the post had come from a US or Canadian person.

#editallnightlong are you sure mate????? Like I get that yes editing takes time but they have hardly any content from the time the girls go to bed so how the heck isn’t it even done by twelve? Or the fact that they really do not do anything else during the day the next day surely it could be done then. Like I smell bullshit. (If a video is well edited, then yes I understand how it can take so long to do but it’s literally just putting together clips that half the time aren’t quite in a chronological order or aren’t probably even scanned through properly as there’s been many a times they’ve said the same thing, in one clip after another..)

Also that pose doesn’t really work for a teenager what the hell makes him think that it works for him?????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.