The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if lazy’s going to be sleep deprived! It’ll be creepy doing everything.

Reactions: 2
The vlogs are just going to get mor me boring once the baby is here - newborns are pretty dull. Although sleep deprived lazy and creepy will be entertaining ?
Oh I think that's when they'll get interesting. Watching those two try and cope a new born and Isla is going to be gold ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh I think that's when they'll get interesting. Watching those two try and cope a new born and Isla is going to be gold ?
Wonder if they’ll go down to three days a week instead of daily blogging.
Chris kinda said last week in the supermarket ‘so and so day is a nothing day and so borin for you guys’ and I wondered then it it was setting up to lessen the videos

Chris kinda said last week in the supermarket ‘so and so day is a nothing day and so borin for you guys’ and I wondered then it it was setting up to lessen the videos
They tried to cut Wednesday out last year and have it as a 'challenge' day but that never happened.

Reactions: 1
Going back a bit but........

Heading into private school like.....
Super bougie and Private af.

If you only have one coat, go smoke in the bike sheds and get pregnant at 15.
Scum.
Cold scum..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As if he didn’t know he was been “secretly” filmed - you could see him laughing when he was leaving Isabelle’s room

Such bad actors ??‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if he didn’t know he was been “secretly” filmed - you could see him laughing when he was leaving Isabelle’s room

Such bad actors ??‍♀
Esme wasn't exactly laughing that quietly behind sofa or wherever she was in living room. It was probably Creepy and lazy idea to make video interesting m

Reactions: 11
I don't think they will do that because less views make less money, I imagine when the little one comes the girls super busy activity schedule will need to be cut because creepy can't be here there and everywhere has well has looking after a newborn at the same time and Lazy can't can't do it she will be resting!

Reactions: 5
I know but hoping Lazy reads this and buys her another one. She's in private school and only has one coat!!!!
I only have two coats. Light coat & "big coat weather" coat. I really don't see why she needs another one if she's happy with the one she has? It is a coat. It keeps her warm. She doesn't need a different one for every day of the week just to provide you any entertainment.

If the kid likes it that's what counts, she's at the age where she's going to be experimenting with makeup and changing her style etc and it's all entirely up to her. You can't tell me you weren't 13 once. Hell I'm 23 and I still can't do liquid eyeliner...?

Fashion changes! for all we know that is what the other girls In her school do. When I was 14 the trend for half my year was APPLY MORE ORANGE TO FACE and then bleach blonde or bright red hair. Literally the queue for the bus was eerie so many of them looked identical. Meanwhile me and the other half of the year are thinking we look great dressing as emos/scene kids. With the band tees and silly fringes and coloured streaks in our back combed hair (dear god why ?)

Some of us are now makeup artists, some work in finance, some are teachers & some are stay at home mums and every girl from my years in high school that I know will look back at teenage photos and cringe!

But if you look back at yourself and cringe that's good because it means you've grown. at the end of the day she's a kid leave her appearance alone.

TL;DR Let girls exist without bullying them about their appearance, the media does that enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Going back a bit but........

Heading into private school like.....
Super bougie and Private af.

If you only have one coat, go smoke in the bike sheds and get pregnant at 15.
Scum.
Cold scum..
View attachment 5003
"assert dominance over the scholarship students by flexing on them with your many coats"

I love the idea that the hierarchy of who's cool in private schools is apparently just "whoever can fit the most jackets on themself wins"

Reactions: 3
["secret spy cam","caught on camera","dad caught on camera","family secret spy cam","secret spy camera","kids","family","hilarious","family fun","fun","funny","comedy","so funny","family caught on camera","ingham family","ingham family of five","family vlogs","best family vlogs","family vlogger","english family","uk family","daily vlogs","daily vlogger","opening present","surprise gift","surprise delivery","prank","hilarious prank","real family life","isabelle ingham","esme ingham","sassybelle","family friendly"]
I feel like the Ingham family vlogs are like a show bag. You look at the picture or the sign and you think you're getting a lot but then once you get home and have a proper look it's mostly full of samples and coupons.
And yeah, you guys are right. Looks like they're really trying to ride on Isabelle's channel now. Poor little thing. I hope she isn't feeling pressured.

• Wow
I'm guessing Isla's friends face wasn't allowed to be shown on camera, I'm not surprised.
Also are they now doing two feature walls in the nursery? Will that work?

Reactions: 3
If that secret filming prank had been real you'd have seen Sarah sat farting on the sofa ordering Chris around while she ate 3 mint imperials at once (she said she did this everytime she was in the car - I just thought it was a potential choking hazard), while he'd be busy taking mirror selfies of himself after applying some of Sarah's foundation on his sweaty, red face to try and make himself more appealing (a bag over his head would do that pretty well). It was obvious it was staged and Creepy wouldn't include anything that would embarass himself while he edited anyway so it's pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice Sarah eye. The one on the right for us. First I thought IT was the gruesomme eyeshadow. But looked more like a fader black and bluemark under her eye

I only have two coats. Light coat & "big coat weather" coat. I really don't see why she needs another one if she's happy with the one she has? It is a coat. It keeps her warm. She doesn't need a different one for every day of the week just to provide you any entertainment.

If the kid likes it that's what counts, she's at the age where she's going to be experimenting with makeup and changing her style etc and it's all entirely up to her. You can't tell me you weren't 13 once. Hell I'm 23 and I still can't do liquid eyeliner...?

Fashion changes! for all we know that is what the other girls In her school do. When I was 14 the trend for half my year was APPLY MORE ORANGE TO FACE and then bleach blonde or bright red hair. Literally the queue for the bus was eerie so many of them looked identical. Meanwhile me and the other half of the year are thinking we look great dressing as emos/scene kids. With the band tees and silly fringes and coloured streaks in our back combed hair (dear god why ?)

Some of us are now makeup artists, some work in finance, some are teachers & some are stay at home mums and every girl from my years in high school that I know will look back at teenage photos and cringe!

But if you look back at yourself and cringe that's good because it means you've grown. at the end of the day she's a kid leave her appearance alone.

TL;DR Let girls exist without bullying them about their appearance, the media does that enough.
Whereas Her father looks back and still sees the same person staring back at him as he still dresses and thinks hes 13 !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Family Fizz did a video where they asked people to send over what their assumptions were about the family and then reacted and replied. There's a vlog idea for you Sarah and Chris!!! Can you imagine the questions :ROFLMAO:?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Family Fizz did a video where they asked people to send over what their assumptions were about the family and then reacted and replied. There's a vlog idea for you Sarah and Chris!!! Can you imagine the questions :ROFLMAO:?
no juice, They would do as usual, just delete what they don't like

Reactions: 7
I see Lucy and Lydia are on another freebie trip to disney. I wonder if they are missing the inghams being there like their last trip ?

Reactions: 1
I don’t even hate watch really now as they are just a joke. Boring boring boring. Shameful. Can’t wait until the channel just ends

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.