The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 1

I just thought of this old episode of Supernanny, in this, there's a 9 year old still getting food cut up for her at the dinner table, while her younger brother doesn't get any help. Reminds me of the fact that Isla is still in a trolley seat at supermarkets and the fact that someone mentioned in their videos from two years ago, 4 year old Isla was still getting spoon-fed on a highchair.

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I just thought of this old episode of Supernanny, in this, there's a 9 year old still getting food cut up for her at the dinner table, while her younger brother doesn't get any help. Reminds me of the fact that Isla is still in a trolley seat at supermarkets and the fact that someone mentioned in their videos from two years ago, 4 year old Isla was still getting spoon-fed on a highchair.
At 4!! My daugthers 4 and if i tried to spoon feed her shed be confused as hell about it, never mind a high chair.

Reactions: 7
No idea
But it’s not got an mot currently whoever it belongs to
‘ Next MOT due 14/12/2018, Last serviced at 78,500 miles, Service history, Excellent bodywork, ’

I was wrong, I hold my hands up and admit I was in error, Lazy isn't waiting for a #gifting from Dulux... She's got the kids doing it instead! ???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Does Sarah have a big, heavy head? She's always holding it up with her hand!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So the Instagram followers control our day is done in reverse. I think that's a bit cruel on the girls

• Sad
Why on earth would you let your child paint a room in outfit you only bought a couple of weeks ago it just shows they don't care or look after anything.
So wasteful any normal person wears old clothes for painting. The girls get things too easy. Not teaching them the value of money at all.

Also in tonight’s vlog Isobel was so disappointed about the £100 because she wanted to buy Esme and Isla a LOL doll. How many LOL dolls do they actually need

Reactions: 11

So the Instagram followers control our day is done in reverse. I think that's a bit cruel on the girls
I wanted to see isla throw a strop over no pick and mix. Then rememberd she likely got some anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I actually feel so sorry for iddy biddy Isla. Come February/March when Bingham shows up she will suddenly be told that she’s a big girl now. No more cosseting her, calling her boo or iddy biddy nope she can suddenly grow up instead of being babied like a 2year old. Methinks little iddy biddy Isla after the initial excited of a new baby wears off ( probably on day 2!!!!) - will get a reality check. She comes across as a clever little girl and I think she will suss it quickly. Sarah and Chris can reap what they have sown when she starts becoming a handful. What a shame( for Isla)

Reactions: 6
I actually feel so sorry for iddy biddy Isla. Come February/March when Bingham shows up she will suddenly be told that she’s a big girl now. No more cosseting her, calling her boo or iddy biddy nope she can suddenly grow up instead of being babied like a 2year old. Methinks little iddy biddy Isla after the initial excited of a new baby wears off ( probably on day 2!!!!) - will get a reality check. She comes across as a clever little girl and I think she will suss it quickly. Sarah and Chris can reap what they have sown when she starts becoming a handful. What a shame( for Isla)
Isla will become even more of a handful when she realises Mum and Dad spend £12-13k a year on education for her 2 older siblings but not her. I have had this in my family and it creates wounds that never heal. You have to treat all children equally and I can't see how Isla is going to have opportunity of the same education as Issy and Esme.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s no way those girls were actually painting! More like a quick pose request for the purposes of social media! ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.