The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla will become even more of a handful when she realises Mum and Dad spend £12-13k a year on education for her 2 older siblings but not her. I have had this in my family and it creates wounds that never heal. You have to treat all children equally and I can't see how Isla is going to have opportunity of the same education as Issy and Esme.
I don’t agree with the fact you have to treat all children equally... they didn’t take Isla out of the school she’s in because she was thriving in it and there was no reason to take her out, they changed school for Esme for the smaller classes so additional support etc & the fact it’s a feeder school for Isabelle’s so there’s a higher chance of her going there rather than keeping her at the level she was in her old school. I’m pretty sure that the expectation will be for Isla to go to the high school, but she doesn’t necessarily need to go to the primary school if she is performing well & perfectly happy at the one she is at.

Reactions: 3
No she wasn’t in anything.

But the new laws state children need to be 125cm to be on a backless booster. Considering Lazy is still buying itty bitty Isla age 4-5 clothes she is not at that height yet therefore not at the weight either.

If they had an old booster she would legally be allowed to use it but as the newly qualified driver it is her responsibility to make sure she is in the correct car seat.

But this is a recurring thing will all these vloggers with kids. If they are in a car seat the straps are wrong, twisted or hanging out of the seat. Too busy filming themselves to bother about their money makers safety!!

See

Sarah mama life - kid yesterday Sarah more bothered about telling everyone where the kids outfit was from!! View attachment 4833
Sicking,t

I'm not sure of his number plate, so not 100% it is his but can anyone confirm if this is Chris's car?
[/QUOT
I'm sure if you type in the number plate on the government website you can get the name of the owner. Or is that just to see if it's taxed and insured. I'm pretty clueless ? I'm sure someone will correct me?

Did jack mate ever announce who he had dirt on? Quite a few people on twitter thought it would be creepy ?

Not seen anything since

I don’t agree with the fact you have to treat all children equally... they didn’t take Isla out of the school she’s in because she was thriving in it and there was no reason to take her out, they changed school for Esme for the smaller classes so additional support etc & the fact it’s a feeder school for Isabelle’s so there’s a higher chance of her going there rather than keeping her at the level she was in her old school. I’m pretty sure that the expectation will be for Isla to go to the high school, but she doesn’t necessarily need to go to the primary school if she is performing well & perfectly happy at the one she is at.
Do you think in 4 years time they will have £40k a year to spend on school fees for the eldest 3? Isla doesn't need to go there now, I agree. But ideally she should be given the same opportunity to go there like her older sisters when she gets to senior school age. I've seen first hand how it can really affect the child who isn't given the same opportunities as another.

Reactions: 6
Do you think in 4 years time they will have £40k a year to spend on school fees for the eldest 3? Isla doesn't need to go there now, I agree. But ideally she should be given the same opportunity to go there like her older sisters when she gets to senior school age. I've seen first hand how it can really affect the child who isn't given the same opportunities as another.
But it could be totally dependent on the child, I know siblings one who has gone to a grammar school whereas the other one who has gone to comprehensive & they have been fine... again you would hopefully think they’ve put money aside for the two youngests schooling or will do... would be a much better investment than spending it all on the shite they do at the moment.

Reactions: 6
But it could be totally dependent on the child, I know siblings one who has gone to a grammar school whereas the other one who has gone to comprehensive & they have been fine... again you would hopefully think they’ve put money aside for the two youngests schooling or will do... would be a much better investment than spending it all on the shite they do at the moment.
them putting away money. I don't think we will ever see that happening. for school or anything. Don't you know it is a bargain just around the corner...

Reactions: 8
.. again you would hopefully think they’ve put money aside for the two youngests schooling or will do... would be a much better investment than spending it all on the shite they do at the moment.
Wait, so you’re saying a mountain of lol dolls and slime isn’t an investment that will help a child as they reach adulthood?
Huh, who knew?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Isla is the lucky one. When their youtube career goes down the toilet and there's no money left, she wont have to change schools.

Reactions: 11
Here`s an idea Sarah (being as you can`t think of any yourselves!) ,shut down your youtube channel ,sit down as a family ,eat a home made meal ,and actually let those girls have a day to themselves ,without you broadcasting their every word and movement all over SM.Can`t you tell by your dwindling views how tedious your channels` become? :rolleyes:

• Heart
So now Isabelle’s super fun amazing video is a £10 bedroom haul?!?! Really?!?! Also I noticed her last video has a lot more views than the others..has the focus gone on buying subs on that and not the family one? After all that’s where the money will come from they are hoping adverts/collaborating wise. So relying on a child to provide an income for you!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
them putting away money. I don't think we will ever see that happening. for school or anything. Don't you know it is a bargain just around the corner...
It was wishful thinking, but I was more meaning that actually it is essential that she/they go to a private school.??‍♀
Wait, so you’re saying a mountain of lol dolls and slime isn’t an investment that will help a child as they reach adulthood?
Huh, who knew?
I mean it depends how much of their money is splurged on that and whether they do actually have any savings..... (which considering when most you tubers talk about money, they are aware this isn’t an everlasting job so many of them have done so.) also as much as Sarah likes a rant about the “hate” they get, I feel sometimes they also play up to that because at least they’re still being spoken about.

Wow how scripted was Isla in Isabelle's challenge "Ooo a hot water bottle and we got these pyjamas for Christmas" swear they were wearing them before Christmas...

It's obvious this challenge was thought of because they're doing the baby's nursery so it gives them an excuse to spruce up all the bedrooms and buy more stuff. Some stuff they bought you'd think the parents would have bought for them already if they need it (e.g. a bin).

Also, no offence to Isla as I know she's only young, but she acts so babyish in front of the camera sometimes, the way she talks and acts is just infuriating. Not really her fault since she's been the youngest so long (and treat like a baby) but I often just skip through if she's vlogging. When the boy is here though the baby act won't wash anymore unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice in Isabelles video at 1:50 there was laughter in the background and someone shouted what sounded like 'disgusting' and then it very quickly cut. Isabelle was with Chris filming as Sarah was with the girls so makes you wonder...

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice in Isabelles video at 1:50 there was laughter in the background and someone shouted what sounded like 'disgusting' and then it very quickly cut. Isabelle was with Chris filming as Sarah was with the girls so makes you wonder...

Yes I just checked that, you're right! Poor Isabelle the show must go on she must be so embarrassed to be out with him

How much better would it have been if the girls got to actually choose what they bought each other in Isabelle's video challenge? As if Esme and Isla would think to buy Issy a makeup mirror because she needs one. Isla didn't even know what it was when she handed it over, "I got you this mirror because you like mirrors."
The hot water bottle was missing its stopper. I wonder if it has already been used or if they accidentally bought one without a stopper. Why does everything have to be so scripted, especially with the younger two?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.