The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Sarah said she used SMA milk for the girls but in another vlog said she breast fed them all.

Also why was Chris wearing an #ifam sticker! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just watched the country Joe live vlog.

If there is Indeed a big investigation involving Chris and the twitter accounts which are supposedly behind these vile messages then perhaps this is why Sarah was so desperate to pass her driving test so she can at least make a quick getaway if she really has to!

Reactions: 4

If there is Indeed a big investigation involving Chris and the twitter accounts which are supposedly behind these vile messages then perhaps this is why Sarah was so desperate to pass her driving test so she can at least make a quick getaway if she really has to!
Surely if there was an investigation they wouldn't be allowed to vlog?

Just skipped through the whole of today’s shite - low view count might I add

What’s happening now with the country joe thing? I can’t watch her - the voice/accent grinds my gears ?

Reactions: 1
Anyone a member of the Ingham support group on Facebook? Interesting conversation going on about Rachel not homeschooling and Sarah vlogging whilst driving and how it perfectly ok to do this etc. See our friend Lorraine was trying to stir things up as well, sad thing is that most of these comments are from adults not young teen girl, think they need to re-educate themselves before posting a pile of crap

Just noticed in the latest vlog playing in the background was a song by Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Then Your Children Will Be Next! Found it quite apt. Sarah was standing by baby milk about 2 mins in. That song could mean all sorts!

• Wow
Something weird is up for sure, 14 min vlog half of was the never have I ever game..no Isla and hardly any of creepy. Wonder what the “workmen” were up to?! ? Yet more shopping and we know the same today so glad she didn’t show much of that but did notice she travelled to a different Mothercare and thought sod it im filming. Also baby milk?! You have no plans of breastfeeding you stupid cow it’s just in case? Well I never took milk with any of mine...the tit show gets worse everyday it’s actually comical
Chris might be having to sort the hmrc tax due end Jan

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just skipped through the whole of today’s shite - low view count might I add

What’s happening now with the country joe thing? I can’t watch her - the voice/accent grinds my gears ?
It's a southern American accent. I take offense to that. Sometimes British accents are a bit grinding

Reactions: 1
Something weird is up for sure, 14 min vlog half of was the never have I ever game..no Isla and hardly any of creepy. Wonder what the “workmen” were up to?! ? Yet more shopping and we know the same today so glad she didn’t show much of that but did notice she travelled to a different Mothercare and thought sod it im filming. Also baby milk?! You have no plans of breastfeeding you stupid cow it’s just in case? Well I never took milk with any of mine...the tit show gets worse everyday it’s actually comical
I wonder if he's had to get an actual job since the channel is dying and that's why he's not been in the vlogs? I assume they'd not mention it, as people would find his employer one way or another and be forwarding those Sun articles straight on!

Well grooming kids didn’t stop the vlogging so yeh there’s that

The latest release from the ‘Sarah Says’ collection. Seen here our new best seller now available in a shade we like to call Creepy Grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The latest release from the ‘Sarah Says’ collection. Seen here our new best seller now available in a shade we like to call Creepy Grey.View attachment 4791
She really is all ass, no class.
Does it come in petulant purple? How about grimy green? [mind-numbingly] boring blue? Accusations Aqua?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.