The Ingham Family #22 Lazy’s Imaginary New Mate And Flexible Due Date Make For Future Clickbait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Homework can also help with self discipline and critical thinking ??‍♀

Not that Sarah would see the need for either of those.

Reactions: 12
Did amyone who fully watched the vlog hear where chris was? Didnt see him in the vlog

Absolutely, and the act of managing your time in terms of homework sets you up for life further down the line in how to prioritise things when you eventually come into the world of work, have deadlines and timescales to adhere to etc. If Sarah and Chris don't see the importance of how this stands their kids for life, then they are not only ruining their childhoods now by pimping them out at every opportunity, but they are ruining their futures too. They'll go into the world of work feeling entitled, like the world owes them something and they don't need to live by a company's rules. Even if they do go down the YouTube route, it won't be a lifelong career. And by the time they get to adulthood the influencer market will likely be saturated with wannabes anyway
Exactly! And wherever they go, whatever they do it is seriously important and will impact on them. I am unsure whether she still wants to go down this avenue, but Isabelle has mentioned (quite a while ago) about wanting to be a doctor. Anything of that sort requires the most discipline with workloads because it is so lengthy and specific. Again it’s not forcing them to do it, but not many children want to do it so you have to be the parent & tell them they need to... when they aren’t encouraged nor given the chance to do so then it is such a hinderence to them.. (and they act like doing various clubs after school is a unique thing for them and no one else does it but it’s such a norm now to be in various different clubs... with the exclusion of dance as it consists of various types, most of them last for like 30-60 minutes maximum..)

What’s the betting they mention something about homework in the next few vlogs??

Reactions: 5
How is it legal to Vlog and drive at the same time? ?
I can`t comment on the vlog as i find them too tedious and arogant to watch right now.However ,driving and vlogging is in the same class as driving and phoning...both not allowed.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Did amyone who fully watched the vlog hear where chris was? Didnt see him in the vlog
Didn’t watch it, but please let it be a prison cell ??????????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They filmed Isla getting her ears pierced. It wasn't pleasant to watch - and they got it done at Claire's with the guns, which are so dangerous. Always get a proper qualified piercer to do them!

Didn't watch the full vlog, just slipped through as it was another bore-fest. But every time I stopped, Lazy seemed to be saying "... And before you say anything..." to defend something or other. Definitely not getting to her at all ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They filmed Isla getting her ears pierced. It wasn't pleasant to watch - and they got it done at Claire's with the guns, which are so dangerous. Always get a proper qualified piercer to do them!

Didn't watch the full vlog, just slipped through as it was another bore-fest. But every time I stopped, Lazy seemed to be saying "... And before you say anything..." to defend something or other. Definitely not getting to her at all ?
I thought Isla already had her ears pierced? I'm sure I remember it being vlogged before?

Reactions: 2
Exactly! And wherever they go, whatever they do it is seriously important and will impact on them. I am unsure whether she still wants to go down this avenue, but Isabelle has mentioned (quite a while ago) about wanting to be a doctor. Anything of that sort requires the most discipline with workloads because it is so lengthy and specific. Again it’s not forcing them to do it, but not many children want to do it so you have to be the parent & tell them they need to... when they aren’t encouraged nor given the chance to do so then it is such a hinderence to them.. (and they act like doing various clubs after school is a unique thing for them and no one else does it but it’s such a norm now to be in various different clubs... with the exclusion of dance as it consists of various types, most of them last for like 30-60 minutes maximum..)

What’s the betting they mention something about homework in the next few vlogs??
What gets me about the dance is that you never see the girls dancing around the kitchen or practicing in the toy room but yet Esme would always be doing gymnastics ect. That was something she had alot of passion for and they've let that passion die sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It was a clip from an old vlog
Yep, I remember watching it at the time and already I was beginning to think how superficial they were as parents. I wanted to jump I tote screen and tell Isla that the most beautiful thing would be not to get her ears done at all. Also,it was just such an odd random thing to do. They just asked Isla did she remember getting her ears pierced out of nowhere. I think it was as an excuse to share that old clip and stir us up.

I feel sorry for Sarah as she most likely is unable to get out of his grip. She is in an unhealthy relationship and its sad she doesn't have the strength to leave him. Its also sad she doesn't have the family or friends to encourage her to get out!

Long rant but them messages really upset me just classic predator behaviour from him
We need to get this family of youtube!
I could say classic lets excuse her behaviour because she's a sister but I'm way too nice to mention that

Maybe wrong phrasing, I pity her maybe?
I doubt she had the best upbringing but yeah she is an adult and should know better how to parent her kids
Her upbringing wasn't any where near as bad as she makes out she may have been lucky to break away from it but the way she treats people in her local area the way she treated some other mothers speaks acres about her vile and self centred character. This was way before the Chris allegation dooo dah

Im wondering if now shes passed her test, whether she will break free from him and start being the mother she should be and putting those girls before any money or views
This is the stuff of parody surely ?

She isn't a very nice person she isnt't a very nice parent and she is way out of being classed as any victim.
Harsh but look back at her actions and its all there to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What gets me about the dance is that you never see the girls dancing around the kitchen or practicing in the toy room but yet Esme would always be doing gymnastics ect. That was something she had alot of passion for and they've let that passion die sadly.
Sadly Chris’s reputation caused that as I understand they were asked to leave the gymnastics club. I agree though really sad.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
In the old clip of Isla being told she was getting her ears pierced, she probably was told to pose to start with, she was doing a peace sign and pouting which wasn't appropriate. She looked less than ecstatic at learning she was about to have her ears done and started crying, not from excitment but from fear it would hurt as she asked if they would. Sarah told her it only hurts when they do it then it goes away.

Off topic but I think the girls especially Issy and Esme woud benefit from going to a homework club after school (if their school has one) , that way they can properly relax without having to listen to Sarah's cackling and having the threat of Chris barging into their rooms with the camera gurning away like the crazy person he is. I can see no other relaxed place they could do their homework unless they were allowed to go to their local library alone but that'd never happen as they are not allowed any freedom.

Reactions: 9
There was a short clip of him walking down the stairs at the beginning of the vlog where Sarah said it was hard walking the stairs or something Zzzz
Nothing else that I noticed ,

One minute she is sitting telling us that this kid has everything it needs and more, so instead of sending them things if you don't know what to send you should consider giving it to charity instead. Next minute she is out buying things on a sale for that baby who has everything it needs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.